Old 05-17-2022, 09:17 PM   #2640
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Mistress of the Mammaries

Mistress of the Mammaries
Smiley Emma

Smiley Emma is not very smiley in this scene that explores a different side of her. A way different side. Her hair slicked back and tight, Emma's giant breasts are stuffed into a black bra. She's strapped into a black leather corset and holds a black lash that she flagellates her tits with, and later, her hirsute pussy. The Canadian cam-girl attaches clamps to her nipples once she's removed the black tape over them and resumes whipping herself, then spreads her pussy wide for a poking. Yeah, this is a different kind of Emma. If time were frozen for 24 hours, what mischief would Emma get into? Said Emma, "I would go around slapping people in the face with my boobs and get all the guys hard so that when time resumed they would wonder why their faces hurt and their dicks are hard." Better to be tit-whipped than get whipped by a lash. What's the best compliment a guy has ever thrown at Smiley Emma? "The best would be that my smile and personality has brightened someone's day when they were down." We think Emma knows we can't smile without her.
GENRE:BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Fetish, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

Size: 83 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 3000x2000 | Gallery: 70

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02970 секунды с 9 запросами