View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 08:06 PM   #45
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Maid Milford

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Maid Mandy Muse showed up expecting just another day at work. Go in, clean the house, go home. Nothing is ever that simple. At the remote house in the mountains her client, O.T., has some... bizarre requests. When she calls the home office to complain she finds out that she is in deeper than she could have imagined. It seems Stacy, the one who booked this job, has a special deal with O.T. They know Mandy is too desperate to say “no.” She needs their help, and if it means doing humiliating, degrading things just this once, then she will have to suffer through it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Maid

Freedom In Pain Featuring Marina Narre Warren

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Whips and canes get so much worse when everything is working against you. Marina knows this first hand. Dee has a brand new inversion table that she wants to break in and Marina is going to have to be her first. It is amazing how well it holds her in place, completely unable to escape. It is not for lack of trying, either. When Dee starts to electrify her pussy Marina fights like her life is on the line. She struggles and screams and begs for mercy, but Dee is as cold and hard as her contraption. There is no way she is going to let her go.
Being tormented by Dee doesn't complete Marina's trials, either. PD has an idea he has been waiting to try out, too. Marina is almost drowning in his piss when PD decides it is time for her to get off. Orgasming without enough air is hard. Cumming when what little air she can get reeks of piss is even harder. Still, PD and Marina both know that the more challenging it is to cum the more satisfying it will be. The pain and humiliation are well worth her reward.
Duration: 37:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 415.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Freedom In Pain Featuring Marina

Marina Devon

Lucifer has always been a prominent figure in my fantasy life. Cheyenne forces the detective to strip before leaving her handcuffed and gagged. Would he take my life again and again and bring me back only to torment me further.
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina

All the tying onscreen, no breaks for poor Calico Wildomar

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Calico Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Hardcore, Domination
Calico Lane is back on the pages of Hartied. This beautiful lifestyler is as tough as she is pretty. Today we run her through a bondage , 4 rough scenes, with out any breaks. We never stop the camera as we roll through one rope bondage scene after another. All the tying is done on screen and in front of your eyes. Calico suffers through some amazing bondage including a Category 5 suspension and a very special "Draw and Quarter". During our interview we found out 2 interesting facts, Calico hates foot punishment and pussy flogging. So today we focus all of our attention to those two things. We are bastards, we know, and now Calico does too.
Duration: 49:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All the tying onscreen, no breaks for poor Calico

Brooke Johnson, Stephie Staar - Rough Bondage With Tortures & Fuck Machine Severy

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Brooke Johnson, Stephie Staar
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fucking, Fuck Machine, Blowjob, Fingering, Toys, Vibrator, Flogging, Dildo, GloryHole
Stephie, a young prodigy, is advantageous. She wants to see for herself what this gossiped beast has to offer her hungry mind. Curious to study the practice and learn the ways, she ventures to the farm baring gifts in hopes that he will part with his knowledge. An offering to the beast, a thirsty mind to entice his methods with a flowering lure. Brooke is a tall, meek, doll with long lovely curves and a beautiful gash. Craving something new to satisfy her urges agrees to this odyssey with Stephie. Persuaded and indulged by her neophiliac tendencies, the promise of an experience that would be both physical and emotionally enlightening, Brooke couldn’t help but fall into Stephie’s manipulation. After all, curiosity killed the cat. Slight panic set in as Brooke walked towards the barn. Intelligent enough to observe no animals, no crops, but a large barn isolated in the valley of the mountain surround. Swept with fear, her come to Jesus moment, she did not know the experience to come. Smart for being stupid, she knew the two of them where not alone. Lashed against the wall with a simple snare, Stephie is ready for the beast. Trapped with nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, Brooke meets the famous man that lurks in the shadows. Fear strikes the young beauty and the endorphins start flowing. A snake slithers from the shadows and evaluates his young prey. A physical challenge and test of endurance begins. Brooke is losing grip of reality, her status quo resets on this normality. The life she once knew, the person she once was, now a distant memory. Time can no longer be counted, it does not exist in the rabbit hole. She is back to a primal adaptation to survive. Physiologically breaking down. She’s left to solemnly reflect on who she really is. Developing her strengths: tolerance, stamina, obiediance and submission.
Duration: 1:07:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4792kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooke Johnson, Stephie Staar - Rough Bondage With Tortures & Fuck Machine

Summer Stock Armonk

The burlap felt scratchy against my face. As I was pulled from the street I didn't know what would happen to me. He manhandled me to his dark basement. There was another prisoner there. She promised to help me, but I don't think she meant it.
The fear I felt being taken by such a person only worsened as time went on. Each position she put me in was harder than the last. She wasn't nice to me either. She used me and touched me however she wanted. The gag in my mouth made it difficult for me to protest.
Duration: 50:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7435kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Stock

Mercy West High Qinzhou

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Today you are with me, dear, you will be an obedient pussy, which I will punish as I please.I really will let you out of the cage in order to make fun of you enough.
Duration: 48:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercy West High
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08641 секунды с 9 запросами