View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 08:05 PM   #43
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

In a bind Kieler

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Kali came to him looking to score. It's not going to be as easy as she thought though. If she wants to get what she wants she's going to have to get it in the way that he wants. That means bondage and torment. Her shoes are zipped to her feet. She's locked into a heavy metal fiddle. Her head is locked in a brank and she's attached to a post in the middle of his barn.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In a bind

Poor Sales Part 1 Tomaszow Mazowiecki

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.
When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. At first I played along when he smacked my butt a little too hard. When he took out ropes and began tying me up I thought that he just wanted to fuck me the kinky way. I was so wrong. He had no interest in intercourse. He did want to touch me, but it never went any further than fondling. I ached for a cock inside me, but OT just used me the way he wanted.
OT decided to use a cock inside me, but it wasn't what I wanted or expected. It was plastic and huge. He pushed it deep inside my dripping cunt while my ass hung over the edge of his box. Then he whipped me. He tied my legs back to my hair and gave me the most incredible orgasms, but again I just wanted his cock inside me.
Duration: 50:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7213kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poor Sales Part 1

Insatiable Part Two Rolla

Release Year: 2022
Cast: 314, Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Butt Plug, Caning, Torture, Suspension, FaceSitting,
314 is a patchwork of criss crossed marks. Her tender flesh is puffy and red. The chastity device has her locked down and plugged up. The anal plug is removed and the device is unlocked. Her feet are prepared; ankles locked in front of her. She's made to watch as the cane brutally inflicts pain on her feet. She cries through her suffering. A deep throat gag is installed to mute her wails. She's strung up like a piece if meat. Dee poses for a picture with her catch. Then it's time for 314 to take a little dunk. Into a bucket her head goes.
Duration: 45:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insatiable Part Two

Dr. River Green Creek

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
I brought him back to life. He was scared at first, but then he became playful. So what if he was a little too playful, a little too strong for his own good. He overpowered me. My naked body stirred something in his primal brain. His huge cock grew and sought out my wet holes. Can you really blame him? He doesn't know any better. His brain is a little damaged. He doesn't know that putting a live leech in me is not good for me. He doesn't know how to perform open heart surgery properly. My only hope is that he's as cruel to my enemies as he was to me.
Duration: 48:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dr. River

No More Tears Nicki Blue Sandpoint

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Nicki Blue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
If Nicki Blue is going to spend so much time complaining, then Pd is going to give her something to complain about. He has a low tolerance for her kind of bullshit and all of her crying is really wearing thin.
Duration: 36:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 414.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No More Tears Nicki Blue

Punishing Police Woman 1080p Kintnersville

Cast: Lucy Lauren, Lola Reay, Sarah Stern
Genres: BDSM, Torture
When mother & step daughter are caught out in a car with no licence and drink driving the police chief decides that they should suffer a real harsh penalty. She will visit their home and over the course of the day will subject them to a series of punishments. Starting with cold canings. Both have to agree this punishment and it will be carried out in a strict controlled environment. These will be hard and measured with no mercy shown. The second part of our latest hard punishment series where mother & step daughter are being punished for motoring offences by the police chief. Lola has just had her first cold caning and now it's the turn of Lucy to go over the punishment bench for a no mercy cold caning. Carried out with a strict protocol with well spaced and accurately painful strokes this is real punishment. Back into the punishment room for the second part of her caning comes a very sorry Lola Reay. Having listened at the door whilst her step mother was caned she knows she must now bend over and take the second part of her punishment. Her bottom is marked and painful from the first cold caning, there is no respite from the pain as the Police chief bends her over and swishes the cane. Lucy now comes back to the punishment room with a very sore and marked bottom but she has to take another caning. Over the bench totally naked she takes and feels each and every stroke. No mercy is shown. The torment is not over. Both girls now have to stand in front of the police woman and hold out their hands. They are to get a severe and very painful tawsing on their hands. This they really hate and the pain is obvious in their faces as each stroke falls. A great ending to a great series as these two beauties take a real punishment.

Total size: 2.7 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Police Woman 1080p

Bondage House Part 3 Ipoh

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm
Two hour extreme japanese bondage torture compilation. Enjoy!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:01:03
Video: 640x478, AVC (H.264), 1343kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage House Part 3
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05561 секунды с 9 запросами