View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 08:02 PM   #24
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Taking Your Virginity Jasmine Revenge Sturtevant

Cast: Jasmine Mendez
Genres: Femdom, POV, Latina, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunett
Video language: English
I would like you to film yourself like you did in the video, Taking Your Virginity 3! At the beginning of the video, the picture will be pitched black with some noise in the background. It'll you be your moaning as you cum. Then the scene will open up as I wake up seeing you on top of me in Amazon sex position. You'll say... "You're finally awake and you're all mine now! There's no escape because I locked you up in handcuffs! You've made too many mistakes rejecting my offers to have sex with me and then you humiliated me in public. Hey, guess what? Do you know what your biggest mistake was? You've made me starved for too long because I am a succubus! And I am here to take your virginity, your body and your life by for -ce! Every time I'm going to make you cum, you're giving me each of your life for -ce!" Evil laugh) Then you'll switch sex position to reverse cowgirl position till you cum. Can you make your butt shake or jiggle like you did in Taking your Virginity 3 video? I really loved that! For example, look at the gif image attached to this email. And you can say whatever you want to me make me cum again. Once you cum, you'll switch back to Amazon sex position to ride me till you cum again. After you cum for the final time, you'll blow a kiss on your middle finger and point it at the camera. Then say... "Bye-bye Loser!" Once you said goodbye, can you have the camera slightly zoom in below your belly and transit into black. It'll be like you're absorbing my body into your body. After you're finished with me, you'll change the scene & be in a different outfit with a large fake belly. In the end, you'll completely satisfy with your hunger and your thirst for revenge. Here's the description for your customers only Plot: You found yourself awake after feeling a strange sensation and hearing a loud woman moaning. It turns out that Jasmine the succubus is having sex on top of you with no pantie on! And she placed you in restraints so you can't escape. She is once again hungry for another virgin! She feeds on virgin's life for -ce and absorbs their body every time she has sex with a helpless victim. This time it's personal for Jasmine! It turns out that every time Jasmine tried to seduce you into having sex with her, you rejected her. Then you publicly humiliated her. Big Mistake!!! So this time, Jasmine is out for revenge by taking your virginity and life by for -ce! See the shocking result at the end of the video!
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9790kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taking Your Virginity Jasmine Revenge

lita_lesson_0001 White Heath

Lita Lecherous makes another appearance on Bondage Life and this time gets taught a lesson by the devious Dart Tech! In this fun stream, the beautiful Lita Lecherous gets locked into the humiliation box by Greyhound then gets tortured and teased by Dart Tech. With her hands and feet bound to the box with heavy restraints and her head secured tightly through the top of the box, a helpless Lita gets her feet tortured and teased, has suction cups attached to her nipples, gets shocked by some devious toys, then has e-stim pads attached to the bottom of her feet all while having her pussy vibed in this great stream!
Duration: 39:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1020kbps
Audio: 59kbps

File size: 312.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: lita_lesson_0001

Kidnap Her Part 26 Mapleville

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Rope, Humilation
Amateur bondage scenes, sexy slaves extreme rope humilation action...
Duration: 53:06
Video: 720x478, AVC (H.264), 1971kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 829.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kidnap Her Part 26

No Face Elbing

Release Year: 2015
Two sexy woman extreme bondage hard tied and bondage orgasm action...
Duration: 22:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1873kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 317.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Face

Butch High Island

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
When Elise has to leave work early Butch is left alone with Cici. The shop that Butch works in conceals all kinds of incredible implements that he has created in his free time. Implements he can use to finally have her make good on all of that teasing and innuendo. Cici will strip down to her stockings and obey every command he gives if she wants to avoid some nasty punishments.
Elise comes back from her family emergency and finds Cici bound and gagged. Her tits are getting milked and her pussy is being shocked. Before Elise has a chance to do anything about it Butch has her in his clutches as well. Now he is going to use them both as tools to humiliate and debase each other. They thought they were so high and mighty before, but when they are reduced to licking each other's holes on demand suddenly they see Butch in a whole new light.
Duration: 49:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Butch

Kidnap Her Part 9 Tetlin

Release Year: 2013
Sexy slaves extreme bondage and humilation collection. Enjoy!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:42
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 305.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kidnap Her Part 9

Cage Time With Greyhound West Middletown

In this quiet afternoon stream your favorite pet does some post surgery rest and relaxation in her cage! After coming home from surgery, Greyhound decides a little recovery time in her cage is necessary so she crawls inside to rest and relax but not without a little bondage added to the mix. With her ankles shackled and her hands laced into a pair of leather bondage mitts, and with her chastity belt blocking any access to her worthless pussy, Greyhound curls up in her cage and tries to get some much needed rest, a task made a little more difficult by the cone of shame she humiliatingly wears around her neck!
Duration: 53:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 426kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 194.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cage Time With Greyhound
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07571 секунды с 9 запросами