View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 07:45 PM   #172
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Diabolical - Tess Dagger Wonalancet

Genres: BDSM, Anal Bdsm, Anal Penetration, Bent Over Tie, Big Ass, Bruises, Brutal Caning, Chains, Fingering, Foot Torture, Nipple Clamps
I had just enough chain to reach the end where it was attached to the floor, but it was locked to the ground. The thick metal collar around my neck was also locked. The rubber in my mouth was surrounded by a strap of metal that locked behind my head. I was trapped. As if I could have released the chain from the floor he came in and pulled it tighter so I could no longer reach the lock. When I had finally gotten comfortable he came in and pulled it even tighter.
The device he put me on next held me with my ass in the air. With my legs spread my sweet pussy was completely exposed. His tender caress and gentle kiss only made me more afraid of what he was going to do to me next. When the heavy paddle hit my ass for the first time I knew this was going to be worse than I had feared. My screams didn't slow him down. They only made him decide to finger my asshole before he shoved a thick metal hook inside.
His final contortion leaves my asshole completely open for a giant dildo and my ass exposed for a heavy caning. That's not enough for him though. He canes my feet till I'm near tears. Then he decides to try and get me to cum. It's not hard. Pumping the dildo a little and vibrating my clit is all it takes before I'm panting and shaking with orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diabolical - Tess Dagger

First Visit Culp Creek

Cast: Rae
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Asian, Big Ass, Big Tits, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Deepthroat, Deepthroat Cumshot, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, Flexible, Gagging, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tall, Tattoos
You guys saw the cousins in action for their first Gloryhole adventure. They both wanted to try one separately to see how that goes but I personally think they didn't want to share the cocks. So, I took the first one and she was a hit, now here's the second one who loves showing off her impressive "no gag reflex" deepthroat skills.
Thanks to the amazing clarity of 4K video, I'm able to provide a lot more crystal clear photos and I had almost 200 from this video. Unfortunately I can't post them all here but the entire set is inside the Member's Area and I post quite a few of them on my Twitter and Tumblr so check them out.
If she gets rated well then both cousins will be returning together for a family feeding!
Duration: 55:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10642kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Visit

Penny Archer - Pleasures BBC Masseuse Candia

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Penny Archer
Genres: MILF, Interracial, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: English
Well endowed Donny Sins may not be a trained masseuse, but he's more than willing to show off his own sensual skills to impress Penthouse babe Penny Archer. Oiling up the tattooed siren, he soon moves to her shaved pussy, fingering her puffy lips then sucking on her pink nipples.
Duration: 20:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Archer - Pleasures BBC Masseuse

Elaras In The Kitchen Cloverdale

Release Year: 2021
Studio: 50PlusMilfs
Cast: Elara's in the kitchen
Genres: MILF, Hardcore, All Sex
The last time we saw Elara Elis, she was getting naked and fucking on-camera for the first time at 40SomethingMag. That was more than eight years ago. Elara was 49 years old. Today, Elara is 58. She's divorced. A lot of time has passed since she debuted and told us, "I've been fingering myself and fantasizing about all the guys who are going to jerk off to my pictures." But Elara is as hot as before. Maybe hotter. And today, she has something cooking in the kitchen: her hot pussy, which she plays with on the kitchen counter. Later this week, Elara is going to fuck again.
Duration: 12:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7051kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 675.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elaras In The Kitchen

Pony Rides Tenino

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Anna Rose
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Ponygirl, Zapper, Cage, Fingering, Outdoor
The cage Anna is locked in fits her just perfectly. Any smaller and she wouldn't fit; any bigger and she would be comfortable. She has the freedom to move around, but no position is comfortable for long. Thirst becomes an issue quickly. He can solve that if Anna is willing to what he offers. When she finishes he brings her out of her cage. Her freedom is short lived as he chains her up between the columns of the barn. A chariot is strapped to her. The bar between her legs is not only affixed to her waist belt, but it has a dildo that slips into her cunt. As he rides her around his property she gets fucked by cold hard metal.
Duration: 43:04
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 891.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pony Rides

Vanessa Sweet - Bonus With Vanessa Sweet 4K Hadar

Cast: Vanessa Sweet
Genres: Pissing, Fingering Pussy
Vanessa effortlessly gapes that hole. To add to the intimacy of her act, she lets a trickle of piss out here. Slowly and deliberately, Vanessa Sweet piddles a generous flow out in an almost continuous stream. She squeezes on those muscles and her pussy looks similar to when a girl is squirting in how pushed out it looks. She adds a lot of moaning to the action and just holds that holy hole open throughout the whole scenario. She doesn't aim well and pees on her shoe. I suppose this is why girls pee sitting down, usually.
Duration: 11:01
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 27299kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vanessa Sweet - Bonus With Vanessa Sweet 4K
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03443 секунды с 9 запросами