Old 05-17-2022, 07:41 AM   #350
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Zhoom Tontogany

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Menoboy
Cast: Tybo Calter, Florian Ladicat, John Despe, Lucas Darren, Dany Benoit, Marvyn Orian, Sébastien Bonnet
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Twinks (Young Meat), Uncut Cocks, Big Cock, Rimming, Tattoos
Discover The Hidden Side of Zhoom. More than 2 hours in the intimacy of the candidates in the margin of the filming of the reality show gay Zhoom. 11 scenes X in which you will find Tybo Calter, Florian Ladicat, John Despe, Lucas Darren, Dany Benoit, Marvyn Orian, Sébastien Bon and the winner of gay reality television Zhoom, Adrien Alleg. But also Matt Lopez (Vis Ma Coloc), Fabien Roley, Dimitri Leskov (The Current is restored) or Eric Dodge
Format: avi
Duration: 2:41:59
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1534kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zhoom

Johnny V, Austin Wolf, Jeremy Spreadums - 1080p Modest Town

Cast: Johnny V, Austin Wolf, Jeremy Spreadums
Genres: Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Buttplay, Uncut, Group Sex, Interracial, Rimming, Tattoos, Kissing, Cumshot
Video language: English
Austin Wolf is training Johnny V and Jeremy Spreadums at the gym. He has them doing all the regular things to stay in shape like climbing rope, doing chin-ups and lifting weights. Austin pats them on the ass with every good rep. All the physical contact and exposed muscles gets the threesome ready for fun and they peel off their shirts as they kiss and feel each other's boners through their gym shorts. Jeremy can't take the suspense of what the other cocks must taste like and he gets on his knees to suck off his two gym buddies. He takes turns slurping on each of their growing cocks and gets the guys ready for more action. Austin is horny as hell and wants to explore more of what Jeremy has to offer. Austin has Jeremy bend over, and like a true trainer, tells Jeremy what to do as he fingers and licks his client's fuzzy hole. Jeremy gets on the ground and spreads his legs wide open to let both Johnny and Austin rim his ass. Once the guys have Jeremy's hole nice and opened up with their tongues and fingers, Austin crams his thick cock inside Jeremy's back door. Johnny doesn't want to be left out of the fun and takes his turn with Jeremy when Austin steps aside to let him have a turn. The muscle studs tag team Jeremy's asshole as they pile drive the young jock. Johnny hops in the middle of the sandwich to fuck Jeremy as he gets his hole plunged from his trainer. The three horndogs form a chain with Johnny in the middle getting the best of both worlds until all three are ready to blow. Jeremy lies on the ground with the two other studs above him. Johnny lets loose and drains his balls all over his buddy, slathering his nipples with cum. The trainer is the next to go and lets loose all over Jeremy's face before Jeremy finally gives himself the go ahead to get the relief he needs all over his own muscled-up body. The three spent hunks writhe on the floor with their cocks dripping as they kiss and bask in the afterglow of the benefits of a healthy workout.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7537kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Johnny V, Austin Wolf, Jeremy Spreadums - 1080p

Muscle Trainee - Part 5 Cut and Big Dick Steubenville

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Drake Jaden ,Sean Duran
Genres: Anal ,Cum Eating ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Rope ,Face Fucking ,American ,Other Location ,Missionary ,Cum Jerking Off ,Shaved Head ,Bondage ,Muscular ,Cut ,Trimmed ,Fucking ,Deep Throat ,Facial ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Fetish ,Big Dick
Master Sean continues to be impressed by his trainee sub Drake. He's flogged him, jerked him, sucked him, used clamps on his nipples and fucked his tight hole too, all the while trainee Drake maintained and refused to cum. Now it's time to use that mouth and spill his seed all over Drake's face, an act that has the trainee jerking out his own glorious load! Looks like Master has made his decision.
Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5573kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 593.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscle Trainee - Part 5 Cut and Big Dick

Big Black and Raw - 720p Lost Hills

Cast: Ray Diesel, Patrick Dei
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Interracial, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Our horny Latin mate Patrick Dei will have to give his best today to get all the 10 inches of raw black cock that the American daddy Ray Diesel has reserved for him. Seconds after they meet Patrick is down on his knees and gives the black dude’s pole a deep workout with his mouth; Ray returns the compliment with a long rimming session that makes Patrick moaning and begging for a big dose of bareback fucking. The American doesn’t need to be told twice and destroys the hungry latin ass until he pulls his dick out to squirts a huge load of cum all over Patrick’s asshole!
Duration: 20:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 466.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Black and Raw - 720p

Jacob and 3Trez Sybertsville

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BiLatinMen
Cast: Jacob, 3Trez
Genres: Anal,Oral Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Latino, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot
Jacob has a thick hard uncut dick, so we knew it would be a good match for Trez’s smooth hairless little ass. First Trez tries to deep throat Jacob’s thick trunk, and then Jacob returns the favor and tries to swallow Trez’s brown uncut cock.
Duration: 16:13
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1744kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 229.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacob and 3Trez

Draven Is In Peg Pinching Pain Jocks and Jocks Zellwood

Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Draven Torres ,Matt Stevens
Genres: Bondage ,Jocks ,Hairy ,Rope ,Pegs ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Other Location ,Daddies ,Short Hair ,Fetish ,Uncut ,Shaved Head ,Muscular ,Trimmed ,Brown Hair ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Bearded
Draven struggles to free himself fro the tight restraints but it's no use, dirty cop Matt knows how to keep a man under strict control in his makeshift dungeon. The pegs are flicked away, sending jolts of pain through muscled Draven's body, but when the pegs are applied to his cock and balls he knows it's not over for him.
Duration: 10:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4939kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 386.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Draven Is In Peg Pinching Pain Jocks and Jocks

Jet & Trevor RAW Chokio

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Chaosmen
Cast: Jet, Trevor
Genres: Blowjob, Rimming, Anal, Muscle, Tattoos, Accidental Cumshots, Bareback, Flip-Flop
I got a glimpse of Trevor's ability to top and bottom during his Edge video with Glenn. I was eager to see him take on a dude in a setting where he could really maneuver and make things happen. Trevor prefers to top, but he also enjoys bottoming, so I knew he would enjoy a flip-flop video.I found out that Jet will actually jerk-off a couple times before doing a shoot. I knew he struggled to NOT cum while being fucked, but I had no idea he was resorting to ejaculating before each shoot.Not sure if he was extra extra horny the day we shot this, but we weren't a couple minutes into the oral and he was already telling Trevor to ease up. Team Gay does it best! Trevor decided it was too easy to make him cum so he had Jet Service his rather thick cock. Watch Trevor's face as Jet's teeth and goatee be an issue.They both enjoy rimming, and the ass eating in this video is awesome. I love watching Jet stroke his cock while he happily tongues Trevor's hole. Turnabout is fair play, so Trevor lubes up Jet's hole with spit, making it nice and slippery to push his cock inside. He struggles a bit to find the proper angle, but once he is up and stabilized, he fucks Jet like the pro he is. He eventually pushes Jet flat, fucking him in a more "at home" style... a peral favorite of many a Top.That was making Trevor close, so he flips Jet over and sits on his cock. There is a lot of it falling in and out as they try to find a rhythm, but eventually they hit their stride.Jet's favorite position is on his back, and by now I should know that he then has access to his cock and keeps himself on the edge of busting the entire time.This time out, he pushes it too far, and accidentally blows his load. Trevor is lost for a few moments, but quickly scoops up the cum, slicks up his cock with it, and proceeds to fuck him with his own jizz!I left this in the video as an "outtake" only because you see me drop my camera angle, walk calmly around the bed, and as I am stepping up on to the bed to get another angle. Jet, is shouting, "I'm going to cum again!" I quickly get my camera in place and catch his second misfire.Yep, he cums twice in about 60 seconds!I get some more footage, and he is still trying to not bust. I finally took pity on him and I let Trevor totally fuck the cum out of him. Trevor pulls out and bust a massive load all over Jet's asshole.Jet squeezes out the load and it is quite messy. Trevor shoves his cock back in to help tidy things up.Jet cums three times in this video, but get this, after the shoot, he goes to shower up and yells out to me that he came again while douching his ass! I don't think I have ever met a performer who's prostate is such a hair-trigger button to make someone cum!Some credit has to go to Trevor.
Duration: 36:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2161kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 610.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jet & Trevor RAW

Время генерации страницы 0.11845 секунды с 9 запросами