View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 08:36 PM   #17
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Stockholmed Unis

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
It's a mystery where OT finds the women he uses on his stage. He found Lux wandering the street and he just had to have her. He puts her in the back of his car and drags her back to his studio. Her struggles are futile in the black leather hood and handcuffs. Once she's on his stage he locks her tightly into a wooden contraption. The dirt still sticks to her legs.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stockholmed

Play with Me Sparta

Leaving a girl alone in the middle of a room hardly seems like torture, but for Delirious Hunter it is as bad as anything we could come up with to do to her. For one it gives her time to think about what is coming, leaving her both terrified and more than a little wet. Second, Delirious is a girl who loves attention, torment and bondage. Leaving her alone for a second reminds her who is in charge here. Delirous is great. She's hot, willing, ready.
Duration: 41:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Play with Me

Dr. River Yoncalla

I brought him back to life. He was scared at first, but then he became playful. So what if he was a little too playful, a little too strong for his own good. He overpowered me. My naked body stirred something in his primal brain. His huge cock grew and sought out my wet holes. Can you really blame him? He doesn't know any better. His brain is a little damaged. He doesn't know that putting a live leech in me is not good for me. He doesn't know how to perform open heart surgery properly. My only hope is that he's as cruel to my enemies as he was to me.
Duration: 48:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dr. River

Sitting Pretty Fourmile

Charlotte Sartre thinks she is on a simple shopping trip, just like any other weekend. She goes into a furniture store, looking for some kind of chair to help furnish her new apartment, and O.T. is more than happy to help her look around his shop. She says she doesn't need anything too comfortable, which is good since the array of chairs he had are all made of metal pipes bent into strange shapes. Eventually she sits down on one, her legs spread by the metal, and O.T. locks her neck into a metal collar. A girl with this little common sense doesn't deserve to get out of that bondage, but O.T. knows what she does deserve.
Duration: 35:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sitting Pretty

Effected Occidental

Luna Lovely is effected by the bondage she’s put in. First she is spread and exposed. She’s touched in ways she never asked for and never wanted, but being bound means she has no choice. Then she’s being pulled up by her hair and held down by her arms. He perfect ass is ripe for the plucking. Who could resist making those cheeks bounce? Turning them red. Then slipping a dick into that sweet dripping cunt.
Duration: 48:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Effected

Shudder Soledad

Having a machine designed specifically to tear orgasms from exhausted cunts blasting away between her legs is more than she can handle. With her tits tied, her nipples clamped, and her body abused, it's like heaven for Rain. It's a good thing the Sybian is water proof, because with this much stimulation Rain can be a bit of a mess.
Duration: 48:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shudder

Of Sound Mind Saint Amant

It must have been a panic attack. I got really upset about things in my life. I had no idea how much worse they could get. The facility they took me to was supposed to provide me with help. Instead OT just helped himself. I don't remember being transported to his special dungeon. I just remember waking up and feeling groggy.
Duration: 37:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Of Sound Mind
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07826 секунды с 9 запросами