AntaReS

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

AntaReS Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Fetish Factory 13th Anniversary

Fetish Factory 13th Anniversary

Name of actress:
Tags:

The Fetish Factory Anniversary Weekend is always one of the highlights of the year. Taking place on three consecutive nights over Memorial Day Weekend, the event attracts an international cast of fetish personalities, as well as a whole bunch of hometown perverts. This year was no exception and I was right in the middle of the action: The festivities kicked off with a "meet and beat" party which was the perfect way to get things started. Everyone was dressed to play and the club was rocking all night long. There were also kinky shows from Angela Ryan and Ruby Luster. The main event of the weekend was the Saturday night party. It was held in a huge club and the place was packed. There was a fashion show from Marvelous Mayhem (featuring yours truly) and plenty of eye-candy and kinky entertainment. The final event was sunday's xtreme party, which was a no-holds barred play party. This event was literally "anything goes" and there was some very kinky stuff going on. I was slated to perform, and I did an extra-naughty show along with Lexi Lapetina and Rubber Painted Lady.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Fetish Factory 13th Anniversary
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1000x750
Photos: 445
Size: 103 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
AntaReS is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.22010 секунды с 9 запросами