View Single Post
Old 05-15-2022, 07:13 PM   #49
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

What's So Special About Her pt. 1 Guaizihu

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Alex Coal, Whitney Wright
Genres: Feature Hardcore All Sex Couples
Video language: German
(Codey Steele) is in bed, looking at a photo on his laptop of his Julia (Alex Coal) and her friend Kate (Whitney Wright) wearing bikinis. With his fingers he crops the photo to just display Kate, and he starts masturbating.
Julia appears at his doorway and sees him wanking off to Kate's image. Returning to her own bedroom, Julia thinks (voice-over): "What does she have that I don't?", as she gazes at the same photo on her laptop. Speaking aloud, she says: "Fuck them both!".
Next morning in the kitchen, Julia chides her sibling about his lack of sleep the night before. "I saw you jerking off to my best friend", she says. "Why her?". Impulsively she kisses him on the lips, and he pulls away from her.
"Don't you think I'm attractive?" He responds: "Okay, you're very pretty. You're not my type." Later, Julia is alone on her bed pondering her situation. She phones Kate, hoping to exchange some old clothes with her. Kate comes over and they check out the duds, Julia choosing a two-piece orange outfit of Kate's to try on. "How do I look?", she asks her friend. "Like me", Kate responds. "Did you ever want to look like me?", Julia asks."Sometimes, yeah", says Kate. enters the bedroom, and Julia asks him "How do I look?". "Yeah, it looks nice". Julia says: "It was Kate's in school". Turning to Kate, Julia asks: "You remember my , right?". Kate answers: "Yeah, I think we met at your parents' wedding". "Yeah, you looked great", he responds to Kate.
"You know I was voted the prettiest girl in the class", Julia interjects. "You were always the pretty one", Kate concedes. "I think you look really pretty Kate", says . At this point Julia sends her away. Alone again with Kate, she avers "He's so weird. I don't like the way he looks at you -it's creepy". "I have an idea, you know what would be super fun? What if you made me up to look just like you?", Julia asks. "I'm already wearing your outfit, right? And we do look alike?". They pose together in the mirror, and Kate agrees.
is lying on his bed typing on his phone, when Julia walks in, seen in the dim light by the doorway. "Kate?", he inquires. She moves closer into the light and says "Isn't this what you wanted?". "Julia, I don't understand", he says. :Call me Kate", she murmurs. He repeats: "I don't know what's going on". "Kate gave me a little bit of a makeover", Julia explains, adding: "Do you like it?". "You look just like her", he says.
Julia crawls across the bed and gives him a big kiss. "Am I your type now?". They kiss again, but he says: "I don't think we should be doing this". "Just pretend I'm her", says Julia and kisses him again. He backs off a bit, saying: "I don't know -it's too weird". She kisses him again and his defenses evaporate. Watch the story unfold..
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5959kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What's So Special About Her pt. 1

Vesta masturbates and fingers her pink pussy good Lingerie and Masturbation University Park

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Vesta
Genres: Hairy Armpits ,Hairy Ass ,Lingerie ,Masturbation ,Redheads ,Stockings ,Striptease ,Upskirt
Video language: English
Sexy Vesta is in her skirt while in the kitchen looking gorgeous. She shows her hairy pits, lifts her skirt, and removes her panties to finger her hairy pussy. See her finger those pink pussy lips good.
Duration: 12:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 367.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vesta masturbates and fingers her pink pussy good Lingerie and Masturbation

Amalia Devis - Feeling thirsty- Lick pussy San Ignacio

Genres: Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Creampie, Doggy Style, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved
It is a quiet day at home and Amalia Davis and her boyfriend are busy with simple things. She chats with her friends on the phone and he reads a book in a comfy armchair. Finally, Amalia Davis hangs up, pours herself a glass of water and enters the room to check her boyfriend. It turns out he feels thirsty too but one glass is not enough for two. So they go together into the kitchen where the dude realizes he wants to taste Amalia Davis' pussy juice more than anything else in the world. That discovery leads hot couple to a passionate cunnilingus, deep blowjob, passionate fuck on the floor and a pussy full of fresh sperm.
Duration: 24:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amalia Devis - Feeling thirsty- Lick pussy

Wendy Nobleton

Release Year: 2016
Studio: StrippersInTheHoodXXX
Cast: Wendy
Genres: Big Black Cock, Blowjob, Creampie, Cum In Mouth, Facial, All Sex, Anal sex
The fat sister, left alone with her brother, went into the kitchen and started cooking.
The brother, as always, grabbed the fat sister by the fat tits and seduced her into a blowjob. The sister loves sex with her brother, so she took his dick in her mouth and sucked, sucked and sucked. After that, the brother fucks his fat sister in different positions and cums on her fat tits.
Duration: 30:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2541kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 587.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wendy

Married Couple Creampie At Home Salsbury Cove

Release Year: 2021
Studio: MomXXX
Cast: Florane Russell
Genres: MILF, Hardcore, All Sex
Married couple Florane Russel and George Uhl have been dedicating all their time to the family, but when they're finally home alone, they take advantage with some naughty "grown up" time. Though Florane is a little tired, when George hugs her from behind and plays with her big fake tits, she gets very turned on. George slides his hand down the front of her pants and teases her pussy, and as he does so, Florane grabs his hardening dick. Turning Florane around, George fucks his wife standing doggystyle, then eats her pussy and ass from behind. Florane rides her husband on the kitchen chair, then sucks his dick some more. She sits on the kitchen table, and with a finger in her ass, George brings his wife to orgasm, then fucks her missionary until he creampies her dripping pussy!
Duration: 26:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5764kbps
Audio: 164kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Married Couple Creampie At Home

Mj Fresh - Time For Her (2021) Nantou County

Cast: Mj Fresh
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Big booty babe MJ Fresh knows she's got the goods her lovers crave and she enjoys showing it all off in bras and thongs that hug her curves. Her latest conquest, Sam Shock, is definitely appreciative. They wake up together and MJ tries to seduce Sam into sating his morning wood. Unfortunately, Sam has to work. After a few sizzling moments where they caress and grope each other, Sam shuts it down so he can get up and get ready. MJ isn't about to take no for an answer. She waits until Sam has put on a shirt and then tries to corner him in the kitchen. The horny babe can feel how hard Sam is for her as they make out! Sam's resistance wins out once again, though, leaving MJ still horny and unfulfilled. What's a cock hungry babe to do?
Duration: 23:11
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 21479kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mj Fresh - Time For Her (2021)

French Milf Seduces The Plumber Ironsides

Studio: MomXXX
Cast: Anissa Kate
Genres: MILF, Hardcore, All Sex
When stunning French brunette Anissa Kate decides she wants to wrap her pouty mouth around a cock, there's not much that can stop her! And today, it's the handsome plumber who has caught her eye. As he works at fixing the dishwasher, the stacked babe slides into the kitchen wearing sexy blue see-through lingerie, and thigh-high stockings. Hopping up to sit on the table, she starts to massage her big natural breasts, then uses a leg to close the dishwasher, telling Michael she has a different job for him. Anissa loves strong, muscled men, and she wants to show some naughty appreciation to Michael for all of his hard work--just as soon as he licks her pussy.
Duration: 21:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 964.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: French Milf Seduces The Plumber
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07761 секунды с 9 запросами