Old 05-15-2022, 03:55 PM   #1856
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Lily and Dahlia Lesson 3

Lily and Dahlia Lesson 3
Dahlia, Lily

Lily and Dahlia Lesson3: The super cute, innocent and gorgeous filthy PISS WHORE TRAINING super sluts Lily and Dahlia are back for another breathtaking extreme watersports domination lesson ! Lily and dahlia both have to pee really bad, and poor littleLily can hardly stand up straight her bladder hurts so bad ! Both Lily and Dahlia's bladders are about to burst with pee so I make them stand belly to belly to show us all their glorious piss-filled bulging bursting bladders ! Beautiful ! I can't wait to see all the piss come GUSHING out of these sexy PISS SLAVES sweet little pussies ! Lily and Dahlia need to first get undressed, but they can't stop making out with each other as they take off each others clothing they instantly start kissing and sucking each others' tits ! Before long I have both of my sweet little PISS GUZZLING superstars naked and really needing to piss really bad so I have Lily go first ! Lily crouches over a huge glass bowl and lets loose a hot golden shower of her gorgeous yellow piss into it ! Next Dahlia crouches over the bowl and she too unleashes a sexxxy gusher of her hot piss to add to Lily's and that is one heavy hot bowl of piss ! I make the dynamic duo of filthy piss whores put their beautiful faces together and open their mouths really wide as I pour every ounce of their piss right into their beautiful mouths; they gargle it for all to see, then GULP it all down ! Over and over these piss sluts suck it all down till all their piss is down their sexxxy submissive piss whore throats !
GENRE:

Size: 316 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 1080x1920 | Gallery: 242

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05058 секунды с 9 запросами