Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jason Stonebrook Altdorf

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Jason Stonebrook
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Muscle, Cumshots
There is something so virile about a shaved head on a hard body. Like Mr. Clean or Vin Diesel. This is what I was thinking about when I first met Ja Stonebrook. We met up in North Hollywood Park. He had worked up a bit of a sweat that was just starting to show through his white tank top. He greeted me with a firm handshake and pierced me with his steel gray eyes. Then he smiled, and suddenly this muscle bound action star turned into a sweet teddy bear. That is the appeal of Mr. Stonebrook. He is so masculine and sexy, but sweet and tender all rolled up into one hard muscled body of perfection. I asked him if he was nervous. He admitted that he was. So I took him back to set, and asked him to take his time and just do whates naturally. It turns out he did not need any time at all. Once his clothes came off, his dick stood at attention and he started to touch all over his body. He flexed his muscles off as he beat his hard cock. He kept looking into the camera. He knew that people were going to be watching this video, and he liked it. He flipped over and began humping the couch. His bubble butt would flex at each thrust. I could tell it had been a while since he had been able to get off. He flipped over on his back and started furiously pounding at his knob as he rubbed his chest. He shot hard and it landed all over his abs, chest and hand. He looked into my camera and licked the cum up. This boy is dirty. And I think he might be ready for more.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3344kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 464.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jason Stonebrook

Alex Killian and Dean Rogers - Deep In the Club Kershaw

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Alex Killian ,Dean Rogers
Genres: Leather Fetish , Fisting , Oral Sex , Buttplay , Rimming , Tattoos , Nipple Play , Cumshot , Big Cock , Male Masturbation , Jockstrap
Video language: English
In a secluded room of the 'Club', Dean Rogers is jacking his pierced cock with clamps on his nipples when Alex Killian chances upon him. After rubbing Dean's cock thru his jock, Alex gets invited over to wrap his lips around Dean's fat cock. With his moist tongue, Alex makes his way from Dean's cock all the way to his nipples, and then to his ass, preparing it for the intense stretching it's about to endure. When Dean is ready for more, Alex takes his time working his thick fist into Dean's tight hole. It's a tight fit, but Dean bears down and opens up to get Alex's hand completely inside him. Once it's in, Dean shows what his hole can do, riding Alex's hand while he jerks his cock. Ending up on his back, Dean faps his pierced cock while getting his hole fist-fucked until thick ropes of warm cum cover Dean's stomach.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2375kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 420.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex Killian and Dean Rogers - Deep In the Club

Hairy Boyz vol.6 Mooers

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Victor Rios, Triton Rivers, Bruce Jennings, Michael Brandon, Damien Ford, Rick Hammersmith, Eric Evans, Bryce Pierce, Tom Vacarro, Sky Donovan
Genres: Oral, Anal, Muscule, Bears, Fisting, Leather, Fetish
Hairy Boyz 6, is another fur-covered example of super-masculine erotica! Who better than Raging Stallion to bring you men with hair? We are the studio that specializes in real men, guys who have big, broad chests covered in perfect hair! These are not big bears (although we love them too!) These are tight, sports jocks and muscle men who arefortable, even boastful, about being men who look like men should look!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:04:46
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2318kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hairy Boyz vol.6

Sonoma Heat Perris

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Pantheon Productions
Cast: Hunt Parker, Jaguar, Jake Rowe, Ross Wilson, Jake Mitchell, Cowboy Larry, Michael Scott, Jeremy Steel, Sam Everett
Genres: Real bear men, Anal, Oral, Masturbation
For those who love teddy bears ...
In "oma Heat" watch as 9 masculine, hung, muscular daddies suck and fuck away a hot summer day ... culminating in a steamy three-way where Sam Everett gets double-fucked by Jake Mitchell and Jeremy Steel! If you like muscle daddies and outdoor sex, you'll love this installment of our Real Men series.
Duration: 1:55:37
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1555kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sonoma Heat

Inside Out Tempe

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Colt Studio
Cast: Colt Man Eric Valentin with Colt Man Jasper Van Dean,Tom Chase with Colt Man Darin Hawk,Colt Man Mitch Branson with Colt Man Eric Valentin,Sky Thompson with Colt Man Ricky Parks and Colt Man Luke Garrett
Genres: Hunks, bears, muscule men, couples, threesome, anal, oral, outdoors
In a peaceful garden ... an open field ... deep in the woods; these serene outdoor settings serve as the majestic backdrop for these four sizzling Colt Man encounters. A surreal atmosphere is created as the man-on-man passions from inside the bedroom are brought out into the world of nature and the great outdoors. In the full light of day Colt Men indulge their passions and satisfy their lust for each other ... what could be more natural
Duration: 1:39:07
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 995.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Inside Out

Время генерации страницы 0.06484 секунды с 9 запросами