View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 10:56 AM   #1845
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Lena Lesson 3

Lena Lesson 3

Lena Lesson 3: The stunning, gorgeous Lena is back for her Lesson 3 of her PISS WHORE TRAINING ! This incredibly hot asian hottie is progressing nicely on her journey to becoming the filthy, nasty PISS WHORE pain slave slut that she really is and I am having a great time guiding her along that path to success ! In this lesson Lena is bound with black electrical tape and is ball-gagged as she is immobilized and drools all over her perfect tits . . . mmm . . . so HOT ! I begin flogging Lena's beautiful skin and she loves it; as she takes more and more of my lashes I can see her skin turning a nice shade of red. Lena has one of the nicest asses I have ever seen so I slowly remove her cute little pink panties to get a better look at her perfect little pussy ! So sweet ! There's a lot of HOT PISS stored right up inside that beautiful pussy and I just can't wait to see it come gushing out ! I make Lena squat over a big clear measuring cup and she lets loose with a really sexy torrent of her pee and it's so hot watching her fill up the measuring cup ! Finally I pour the entire cup of her piss all over her amazing tits and completely soak Lena, giver her a golden shower and leaving her in a POOL OF HER OWN PISS ! As lena's training becomes more and more intense,I can't wait to see her transformation into a full-on PISS GUZZLING WHORE !
GENRE:

Size: 408 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 1080x1920 | Gallery: 321

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03191 секунды с 9 запросами