View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 07:11 AM   #239
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nerdpervert.com- Lola Marie - Seductive Swinger

Nerdpervert.com- Lola Marie - Seductive Swinger

Description:
Well its always a bad day when you run out of fucking beer, but even worse is Chris and Craig are down stairs and now I know Chris doesnt like him, I was wondering if Chris was gonna have one of his out bursts. But it was time to send those two twats out for more beers. But who would knock at the door but Lola, Chriss bit on the side. Well bit on the side if he already had a side. The hot girl who hes been swinging with. The girl he has always been going on about yet didnt bring round for swinging fun even though he says she is adventurous. Well Chris wasnt in, so I invited her in for a moment. She then started asking me all these questions like, why dont I swing and all that shit. Basically, Im just lazy and I want all the hot bitches to come to me. She said I could have loads of fun with my vlog camera filming stuff like that. If only she knew huh? But she has got a point. She then showed me a video of her fucking on the internet. She said she was feeling horny and how about she gives me a blowjob. Shes not Chriss girl right? So Im not doing anything wrong right? Ah fuck it shes stunning I was never gonna worry about that until I had shot my load. She started to strip off in front of me, really getting turned on by being filmed. What an amazing arse she had, she got on her knees and just started taking charge. Fuck me it was hot, she was all bossy, kept saying I had a naughty nerd cock, deep throated like a mother fucker and let me blow a load all over her face and in her mouth. This girl is sex on legs. Thank god for swingers, thank god for stunners, thank god for??? Well _ basically. Now I just have to find away to tell Chris, maybe.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nerdpervert.com
Info:
File Name : lolamarieseductiveswinger.mp4
File Size : 1310.51 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:35:17

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Lola_Marie_Seductive_Swinger.rar

Download VIDEO: