View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 07:28 AM   #326
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Real Men Take It Raw Pershing

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Rich Richards, Kamrun, Travis Turner, Dominik Rider, Andre Barclay, Rocco Martinez, Jacob White
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Amateur, Muscles, Jocks, Tattoos, Rimming
Video language: English
Beefy Rick Richards teaches slut bottom Jacob White how to service big white muscle cock while Andre Barcly and Dominik Rider bareback each other in the sling. Big muscle jock Travis Turner services big uncut black cock from Kamrun and hot Latinos Dominik Rider and Rocco Marinez get it on to become Latin lovers.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:28:09
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1915kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Real Men Take It Raw

Cruz and Sonny West Sand Lake

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Cruz, Sonny
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Bareback/Condom, Blowjob, Facial, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.
We only just met Cruz the other day, but we got along so well -- and he was ready for anything -- that I jumped at the chance to pair him up with ny. And the guys go at it -- bareback!
Now, you haven't met ny before, but I think you're gonna love him. We've got a solo in the can with him that we'll release later, but I didn't want to wait any longer to show you these two in some hard core action.
As the scene starts, the guys are on the bed and we're shooting the breeze. I tease them that I can tell there is some "excitement" already happening with ny … as in, between his legs. (He's got a monster-thick beer can dick in his pants, and he's already plumping up in his shorts.) I joke with him that he's a "good, wholesome Italian" boy and he sorta rolls his eyes at this and says, "well…" lol.
I tell them -- and you -- how these guys are "brand spanking new" to us. How new? As in yesterday. Like I said, I don't waste time! "My, how time flies," I say to them, as ny just grins at the camera with a knowing look.
I tell Cruz that "today is going to be the first day that you put a penis in your mouth." So, you know we're in for a treat. "It's good to have a big fucking dick to put in your mouth for the first time." And lucky for us -- and Cruz -- ny is hung like a moo. I challenge Cruz to use his dick sucking lips with all their might.
I step away to let the guys shoot the shit and get to know one another and before you know it, ny is already planting some kisses on Cruz. We're off and running! By the time the long (50 minute!) scene is over with, there's been rimming and sucking, both guys have gotten fucked bareback, ny cums in Cruz's mouth, Cruz shoots his load on ny's face and lips, and Cruz probably isn't able to walk straight. lol. (Truly, seeing ny fuck a guy is like watching someone get fucked by a butt plug. He's just that thick. Cruz pulled through like a real trooper though, gritting his teeth and panting like he was about to give birth!)
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 687.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruz and Sonny

Adam, Austin Crotone

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Adam, Austin, Carter, Chase, Cody, Justin, Landon, Mason, Max, Tucker, Zach
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Twinks (Young Meat), Amateurs, Big Cocks, Blonds, Cum eating, Deep Throating, Muscle Men, Outdoor Sex, Public Sex, Rimming, Threeways
Bareback Men at Work reveals the unbridled lust and raw animal passion that exists when men get horny during the day! There’s no stopping the sex urge when your dick gets hard as nails and you find a hot guy who’s willing to indulge in some afternoon fun and games.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:47:47
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1532kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adam, Austin

Of Love and Flesh: Cocks, Camera, Action! 1080p Severance

Cast: Austin Avery, Austin X, Johnny Ford
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Hot guys Austin, Austin and Johnny have agreed to have a hot threesome and film it amateur style. With both their cameras and dicks out, they all get to work on each others’ hungry holes!
Duration: 23:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5837kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Of Love and Flesh: Cocks, Camera, Action! 1080p

Straight Off Base - Connor Special Ops Export

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Straight Off Base
Cast: Connor
Genres: Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Military, Amateur
Straight off base, Sgt. Connor, a smooth and well-hung 21-year-old Marine from Minnesota, is about to get out of the Corps and drops by the Major’s quarters to rub one out for the camera. Sgt Connor slowly removes his Dress Blues blouse and gets down to business on the bed. He lubes up his hard 8-inch cock and you can see that he really enjoys stroking it for the Major’s camera. After he finger-bangs his tight butthole he blows his thick cum load up his smooth chest and directly into his mouth.
Duration: 18:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3703kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 524.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Off Base - Connor Special Ops

Время генерации страницы 0.15040 секунды с 9 запросами