View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 08:42 AM   #25
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Anywhere Anytime 1985 Circle Pines

Video language: English
First they gave you the seashore and all its sunswept splendor. Then it was the clean air of the mountains. Now it's time for the warm, dry climate of the Mojave Desert.
Jack Steele is riding his quad racer, just trying to get some practice time for the next big race. Just over the hill, he spies two fellow racers getting it on in their pickup truck. After looking (for just a few seconds) he decides to join in.
The fun moves indoors, and the partying continues, in the kitchen, the bedroom, the jacuzzi and everywhere in between. The fact that it hasn't snowed in Palm Springs in years, and then suddenly does, doesn't even slow them down. The straight kid next-door even stops in, and with two of his buddies, has another non-stop orgy as he makes his own tour through the house.
Then it's off to Hawaii, as the cameras observe two dark-haired beauties doing what island boys do best.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:10
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 875.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anywhere Anytime 1985

Cole Money & Tyler Hanson Velva

Release Year: 2022
Studio: GayHoopla
Cole Money & Tyler Hanson have sex the night before their shoot. I could hear some sex type noises as I was cleaning up the kitchen from a weekend of filming. I rushed into the bedroom only to find Cole & Tyler practicing for their scene tomorrow. I asked what was going on and could I film. Tyler basically wanted to prep with Cole's donkey-sized dick so tomorrow's shoot would go smooth. See the pre-intercourse.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 374.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cole Money & Tyler Hanson

Mark Evrett and Chris Ward - Powerfist Moore Haven

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Mark Evrett ,Chris Ward
Genres: Fisting , Oral Sex , Anal Sex , Buttplay , Sex Toys , Hairy , Rimming , Tattoos , Big Cock , Male Masturbation , Rosebud
Video language: English
Immediately after arriving at the house, SF Power Co. employee Chris Ward finds himself a willing playmate with furry gardener Mark Evrett. They retire into the kitchen, where in no time Evrett is propped up on the table and Ward begins teasing his hole--first with his Prince Albert piercing, then with his tongue. Once the teasing is over, Ward begins the real pounding, first by fucking Evrett for a brief spell, then by inserting a butt plug attached to the end of a power drill! The tables are then briefly turned when Evrett fucks Ward while bent over the oven, followed by more power drill dong play. Once Evrett is back on the table, Ward gets his hand properly lubed up and slides it up inside Evrett's furry cavity. He starts off nice and slow, then begins to power-fuck Evrett, pushing his gloved fist in and out until the gardener's hole is a loosened up mass of deep red tissue pushing back out at Ward--who gladly moves in to taste it with his tongue.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:57
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1375kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 209.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mark Evrett and Chris Ward - Powerfist

Время генерации страницы 0.20127 секунды с 9 запросами