View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 07:44 PM   #139
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Dirty Whore Nizhniy Novgorod

Release Year: 2017
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bronte
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Video language: English
What Bronte lacks in brains she more than makes up for in her willingness to please. She may be a dumb whore who probably cannot even count, but she can follow directions and take a beating. PD did not bring her here to be an accountant anyway. He wants one thing out of her and one thing alone. She is going to be his slave. She is going to serve his every demand without question. She is going to suffer and cry and cum onmand or she is going to live to regret it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 574.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Whore

IR - Farm Part 3 (2022) Chappaqua

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The farmer in black strikes again and continues with his mission to transform spoiled city girls into wet, wanton bondage sluts.
Stolen from their comfortable homes, 49, 412, and 731 are first introduced to PD's barn. While 49 stands with arms held in strappado, 412 wallows in the moldy hay below. 731, dragged out to join the others, is folded into a ball tie and pulled close to watch as 49 is stripped and her bare pussy is beaten.
Bent over with necks tied to a ladder and ankles bound together, the girls take advantage of their moment alone to discuss their predicament. Still shocked by their situation, they fail to notice the coincidental similarity of their numerical names. Choking and gasping, they struggle as their backs ache and legs weaken. Returning, PD administers a good ass beating to distract them from their other problems. In order to save her own butt, each girl must choose the flogger's next recipient. They endure their pain stoically in order to save their friends. Satisfied with their teary faces and red asses, PD leaves them to keep each other company once again.
Duration: 56:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Farm Part 3 (2022)

A Dreamy Week Of Delightful Play - Sierra Cirque Goodell

Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.
It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.
My knees are me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I’m sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressive, sticky blackness. The pressure, which was a mere sensation when he pulled it over my head, is aching now. The wickedest tickling and pricking assaults my skin; I imagine it must be flies or mosquitos feasting.
I hear the door slam. Though I cannot see or hear his movements, I am sure he is up to something. My mind swirls with imaginings of what he is about to do. My head screams, “Please do something!” The terror of what my own thoughts conjure reverberate in this blackness.
Do I sense that he is close? I hold my breath to empty any sound in my head. Suddenly an acrid stench assaults my nose when I finally inhale. That fucker is blowing smoke at me. I can’t avert my head as it is locked at the neck. With every inhale I receive another dose. I cannot escape it; I feel dizzy -- my body tingles and trembles.
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Dreamy Week Of Delightful Play - Sierra Cirque

Sadie Holmes - Boiling Orgasms Mecosta

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Sadie Holmes
Genres: tied,submissive,bdsm,pillory,small tits,rope,clothespins
Sadie comes to us as a young model, an experienced sub and an active dominatrix...still in her early 20s, this young woman is kinky and lovin and livin the journey...She's tall and thin with piercing blue eyes...I remember being very happy to get my hands on her...Sadie responds well to all directions, but this won't save her any attention today...it just makes it easier to bind her...when I do get her trussed up and gagged, I poke around her pussy and give it a good plunging...I spank her beautiful ass and I change the rig...I prop her up on her pussy and spread her feet off the ground...there's just so little that's any more beautiful in this world than a young, spread and naked woman....I take advantage of this vulnerability by whipping her body...Sadie begs for release from the strain on her cunt...So i adjust the rig and clamp her nipples...In the next scene, she's cross legged and box tied...over on her side for squirting orgasms...in the final scene, I decide to give her pussy what it wants...plus a bit more...it's not long before Sadie is cumming over and over again....I actually interupt her for TENS pads and clamps on her labia...a bit of electrical shock, and then back to the vibe stick...I leave it tied deep inside her pussy and once again, she rolls and boils into orgasm...I had a great time...Ogre...

Total size: 1.3 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadie Holmes - Boiling Orgasms

More Painal, Please Kamoki

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Delirious's asshole was already ruined from her previous session. The slightest penetration was painful for her. Which meant, of course, lots of amusement for Dr. Mercies. While this scene does not have a lot of hard pounding, it has all the authentic painal you could desire. Plus, lots of punishment with the spanking machine while delirious gags on cock and licks ass. This is a down-to-Earth, no-frills, authentic anal domination session. Enjoy.
Duration: 32:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5049kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: More Painal, Please

Compromises Part 3 Blue Island

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cherie Deville and Lavender Rayne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Compromises is an Intersec Studios scripted feature presentation about the pleasure thates from pushing the limits of what is taboo.
PD is such a good friend. He's got two girls up at his farm that he's been working over for weeks. He needs a break so he calls me. I'm fine with taking his seconds.
The one he calls "cherry" is still pretty feisty. She'll learn after a few more weeks. None of these bitches keep that attitude for very long.
The other one has obviously been here longer. I can still see the attitude in her eyes, but she's long since learned to hold it back.
Duration: 47:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Compromises Part 3

Amusing Ourselves With Mandy Muse Wasaga Beach

We could make a million puns about how Mandy Muse has inspired us, but she is hot enough that the action will speak for itself. Jack Hammer is definitely going to have some fun with her.
Everyone that has ever whipped or caned a girls ass knows that keeping them bent over properly comes with its own set of challenges. You want their ass to be perfectly presented for punishment, or for penetration, but when the pain starts they always want to jerk upright, away from the toys. Jack solves that problem with Mandy by putting her into a fucked up strappado, then tying her neck down to her knees.
Mandy is looking for a chance to get off above all. Jack is going to give it to her, but it comes with a bit of a mind-fuck game of his own design. She isn't suspended from the ceiling, but if she picks her feet up she will be. The problem is that when she does that most of her weight rests on the rope around her neck. It cuts off her air and hurts like hell, but Jack isn't willing to give her time with the hitachi while her feet are on the ground. She has to keep herself elevated to keep him interested and doing that is no easy task.
Duration: 52:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6772kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amusing Ourselves With Mandy Muse
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03287 секунды с 9 запросами