View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 07:44 PM   #138
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

mAssive - Syren De Mer Little Mountain

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
There is no reason for us to spend our time gushing about Syren De Mer. She is a true professional when it comes to the submissive arts. This is a woman that we can treat to the most sadistic and elaborate ideas our perverted minds can come up with, and she won't just grin and bear it, she'll come begging for more. Syren spent a good portion of her life being the good, little girl that people expected. When she finally broke free and started exploring her sexuality she found out that the darkest corners of it were her favorite.
And here we have Matt Williams. The man knows how to make a woman moan. Or scream, if that is how he's feeling. In his hands everything can be used against her. Syren, of course, wants exactly that. She wants to be shackled upside-down so that her pussy can be flogged. She craves being whipped until the welts start to show. She needs to be vibrated until her mind explodes with orgasms, and then left i nthe darkened room, wondering when Matt is going to see fit to come back and use her again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7279kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: mAssive - Syren De Mer

HdT Road Litter - Jade Indica (2022) Accoville

Release Year: 2022
Apr 20, 2022
Jade is just the right kind of girl to find on the side of the road. she is hot, alone and dumb enough to get into the car with PD. They do not make it very far before their is car trouble and he uses it as the perfect excuse to take his pretty prey. She is too hot not to , no matter how much she protests. PD is going to make sure that pussy gets stuffed over and over until it cannot take anymore. Her cunt is exhausted and so PD sticks her in a cage for safe keeping. He gives the bitch her bread and water. The complaint department is closed right now. Every time she bitches about her dinner he takes another shot at her ass, though.
Duration: 45:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Road Litter - Jade Indica (2022)

Bad Bunny Camden

Release Year: 2017
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bunny Doll
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Bad Bunny Doll has been languishing in the dungeon for a while now. She told us she was a pain slut so we decided to make every bit of her experience here a test of that. Every toy, tool and position will be used to make her scream, and then we'll check to see how wet she gets.
It isn't hard to see. This girl is ready to cum from the canings, the vibrators are hardly necessary. When electricity starts dancing across her body the sounds thate out of her are equal parts shock and pleasure. Such a hot, willing pain-slut doesn'te around too often.
Duration: 45:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 973.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Bunny

Russian Slaves Scene 91 Davey

Russian Slaves - penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten with a whip
Duration: 39:31
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3826kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Slaves Scene 91

Harley Ace Sacrifices Her Body and Dignity to the Gods of BDSM Kennebunk

As far as Harley Ace is concerned there are only two things in life, the waiting and the suffering. She's beautiful. Her life should be filled with parties and boys. Instead it's filled with anticipation, anxiety, and agony. Her perky tits that she thought would bring men to their knees are just targets on her chest where PD knows she is most sensitive. Her tight pussy is a tool for his pleasure instead of hers. And there is nothing she can do about it.
For hours a day she is left in bondage. She is hogtied on the floor, shackled in the basement, chained in the barn, left to wonder what is coming when PD arrives. It's never comfortable and it is always long. Her body aches from the strenuous positions and it is as happy as she will ever be, left alone with her thoughts.
As soon as PD comes in things are different. The rough bondage is just to soften her up so she is more fun to play with. He says he doesn't like to see her cry, but that doesn't stop him from making tears pour down her face. Harley's exposed and bound, completely helpless when the games begin. He wants her to learn to enjoy what is happening to her. And she better do it fast because this is her life now, a new, beautiful, little bondage doll in his collection.
Duration: 53:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6724kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harley Ace Sacrifices Her Body and Dignity to the Gods of BDSM

Sadie Blair - Taking Her Toll Kealia

Cast: Sadie Blair
Genres: Rope Bondage BDSM ,Bondage XXX ,Extreme Rope ,Crotch rope
Sadie is on display every day of her life...her stunning blonde beauty was all it took to mark her as a target for all roaming eyes...Sadie leaves sore necks and car wrecks everywhere she goes...But now, she is all mine...tied up on the couch in her denim shorts and sexy top...I tell her how it's going to be, that she is now my toy and my object, as I begin to manhandle and spank her into submission...It's not long before she is singing my song...she is mine...I punish her for teasing the entire world with her tight ass and high heels, then i pleasure her, to use her, and see her as she is...she is an object of desire...its not her fault, but today she pays...Ogre....

Total size: 862.5 MB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadie Blair - Taking Her Toll

Kept Kel part 2 Bugt

Release Year: 2017
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Kel Bowie
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Six months in a cage has done wonders for Kel's figure. A careful regimen of food and exercise has her looking great. It's time to continue her playtime. OT pulls her out and gets to work. The stand she's on is brutal. It arches her back and keeps her on the arches of her feet. It really puts her physique to the test. It's not long before she's sweating.
The fun part of the frame she's in is the ability for it to be adjusted. OT moves the foot pedestal up and puts Kel into a tight squatting crunch that she can barely maintain before she crashes. Next she's on her back in a ball hanging by her knees. Her ass protrudes obscenely through the bars. It's just the right moment for the dragon tongue to lick her tender bits.
Kel wanted to be played with and OT delivers. By the time he's done with her backside it resembles a Rorschach inkblot. He's also made her nipples more sensitive than her whipped clit.
Duration: 43:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kept Kel part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03631 секунды с 9 запросами