View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 07:44 PM   #137
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sublime - Piper Rage Zurrieq

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Sublime (verb) - to elevate to a high degree of purity or excellence. Piper Rage has come to OT for just this. She knows she needs training, but she wants, so badly, to be the perfect slave. She has the body for it, nice tits, a round ass, tight holes, but her attitude needs adjusting and her skills could use some improvement.
OT gives her a single job, to put together a device that he has designed, as it appears in the photograph. She doesn't just fail, she curses and quits. It's unacceptable behavior from a girl who believes that she has the potential to be a good slave. She needs to be corrected and disciplined. Some paddling on her ass will serve to teach her to keep her mouth shut and her mind on the task.
It does the trick. She quickly assembles the gear to his specifications. She doesn't know it right away, but this little piece is something especially for her. It's going to keep her body locked into position while OT her tight pussy with a dildo and uses a vibrator to get her off. Obedience, after all, has its rewards.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sublime - Piper Rage

The Training Continues Dachau

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Clips4Sale
She stands naked as directed, hands folded behind her back. Ready for inspection. She know she's going to continue her training as a sub. She's getting used to the idea that she will be trained and handled like object or a pet...depending on my mood. And she's ready. She knows there will some pain and discomfort involved. I sit and have her crawl to me. I put a steel collar and cuffs on her. The metal is cold and heavy and sends a message to her brain. So do the nipple clamps I attach. She endures the bite as they sink into her perky and sensitive nipples. Then I have her walk for me...in her high heels, nipple clamp chains swinging, with her head held high. I instruct her to get down on all fours, head down, ass to me. I tell her to back up till she's touching my legs with her exposed parts. I give her a two handed spanking. Then I tell her to follow me...crawling of course...to the bedroom. She kneels between my legs as I talk to her and tell her what to expect. I have her get up on the bed...Downward facing Slut Pose. I show her the three canes I plan to use. I let her choose which one first. I tease her...touching her with the tip...gently poking her slit. Then stroking her skin before giving her little taps. Those little taps get stronger...and pretty pink stripes begin to appear. I use all three on her...and she takes it well. Now back down on her knees as I cuff her hands behind her back. I have her lie on her back, legs spread open as I stand over her. She meets my gaze openly...bold, yet submissive. Comfortable in her submission. I reach between her legs and touch her pussy...only to give it a little spanking. As I smack it, her knees move instinctively to close and protect her pussy, but she keeps them spread wide. Of course it hurts. But the little quick slaps and the pressure from the rubs send conflicting messages to the sub's brain. Pain/pleasure/pain/pleasure until the two become as one.... I stand over her and look into her eyes. Her submission is a gift, and one that I continue to explore. The journey continues... And now Chrissy finds herself in an interesting position...Table tied, legs spread and arms stretched back. As part of her training she needs to continually be tested. And I enjoy pushing her boundaries and testing her limits. She waits patiently and perhaps a bit apprehensively. I get her attention when I attach clover clamps to her nipples. Her eyes widen as I tie the chain overhead, pulling it so her nipples are painfully stretched. I show her the flogger...I slowly drape the soft leather strands all over her. The cool supple leather has a sensual feel...but the anticipation grows. She knows the sensation will change. It starts with me swinging the flogger fairly softly so the strands brush over her exposed pussy. I increase the intensity until I am delivering hard impactful strikes. She takes it without any complaint. Good girl! I use my hand to softly stroke her. The combination of hard and soft is what works magic on the brain. The sensations start to become combined. Pain and pleasure, an intoxicating blend of endorphin releasing feelings. Next I decide to experiment with the cane. I hold it down on her vagina, aligned with her slit. One hand holding it down, and the other lifting the tip so it bows back. Then I release it SNAP!! down on her pussy. I like this new thing I've discovered... (new for me anyway). Chrissy responds well as I continue to sensually torture her pussy. I also use the cane more 'conventionally'...little stings everywhere. Chrissy has done so well in this lesson. I let her know, and she looks pleased and satisfied. But there's another lesson coming... Chrissy is in a new position...standing facing the wall...hands secured overhead. She waits expectantly. At this point, she has a pretty good idea what's in store for her. Painful stuff. She's relaxed and resigned. After all, it's part of her training. Subjecting herself to her Dom's will. Ready to receive physical punishment to please him. And in the process, she finds satisfaction...knowing she's pleasing him by being a good girl. There are some nice slo-mo sequences to enjoy as the fun begins. Spanking first...to 'warm' her up. Then the quirt...a nasty short whip that I use to snap her pussy as well as her ass. I place a stiff cane in the crack of her ass and have her hold it there...until I use it on her. The flogger follows, and by now her ass is glowing pink and red. Then the leather paddles. One has metal studs on one side. I make her count the strokes. She knows that if she loses track, we start all over. After the leather paddles, I use the cane again...after all you can't have too much cane now...can you? I finish with a short rubber tube thing that really hurts...lol...like the rest didn't! I take her down. Her ass is going to bear marks for a while! We embrace. I'm pleased with her, and she's happy to have served me so well. A solid training day. She's on her way...but she will no doubt need more training.
Duration: 1:16:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training Continues

For Bondages Sake Nelson Bay

Release Year: 2017
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Calico Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Calico Lane believes in art for the sake of art and bondage for the sake of bondage. It is a pure expression of her sexuality; her desire to serve and to be used.
Nipple clamps and whips may bring her to tears, but they also will push her closer to orgasm. Being told to kneel or present herself for punishment will make her wet.
She wants me. More than that, she needs me to take over. It isn't just about sex for her. It is about bondage.
Duration: 49:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: For Bondages Sake

Red August Bondage Orgasms in Black Catsuit Cebu

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Arielle Aquinas ,Red August
Genres: Ball Gagged ,Bondage ,Bondage Orgasms ,Rope Bondage
Red August is kneeling, dressed in a black spandex catsuit, and restrained with white rope bondage around her torso and frog tied legs. Her wrists are tied and tethered to the bondage frame above. Arielle Aquinas puts a ball gag into Red's mouth. She tugs on Red’s nips through the suit. “You have something in here that I want," Arielle says, rubbing Red's crotch through the material. She tickles and spanks her, her long red nails especially teasing and playfully tormenting. Then we hear the sound of a zipper as Arielle makes Red’s pussy accessible to the humongous Hitachi wand. Arielle runs the vibe over Red's covered nips as well as down on her snatch, with the helpless girl moaning continually over her gag, an endless symphony of bleating sighs. Then Arielle slaps her tits and grasps Red tightly by the waist to keep her in place for the bondage orgasms soon to follow when she turns up the speed on the wand!
Duration: 10:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4737kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 372.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red August Bondage Orgasms in Black Catsuit

Return of the Panty Sniffing Perverts Warroad

Cast: Bella Rossi
You couldn't have thought we were done with Bella Rossi already. Look at her body. Those big tits, that tight ass, that perfect pussy; there's no way we were going to finish with her after just one quick video.
To tell the truth she wasn't done with us, either. You see, she isn't some captive piece of ass that we're keeping locked in a dungeon. She is here of her own free will. She came looking for intense bondage and corporal punishment. We brought more than one Dom along because we've seen Bella, and dozens of other girls just like her, before. The seductive smile and coy flirting are all there to entice you in under the guise of showing her a thing or two, but Bella knows exactly what she's doing, exactly what she wants, and she is insatiable.
Elise and OT may be more than she can handle, though. Elise starts off, without a second's hesitation, by securing the ass hook that regulates Bella's posture. Thene the first of many orgasms. They are supposed to be a prize but today they are more of a precursor. They leave Bella sensitive, tired, and out of breath.
That's when the whips and canese out. When a beauty like Bella has so much passion and experience with bondage you always soften them up before the beatings. There's no going easy on her, either. It's seconds before the bruises form, showing purple blotches on the bright pink of her ass. They make the next orgasmse sooner and harder, softening Bella up for more of this vicious, sexy cycle.
Duration: 34:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Return of the Panty Sniffing Perverts

Grace Under Pressure Part Two - Elise Graves PD Arrington

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
It is not the position that has Elise Graves in such distress. It is the small strap of leather around her throat. It looks innocuous enough but it is so tight that her face is turning blue. She can barely muster enough air to stay conscious but despite herself she cannot stop screaming. It heightens the terror as she struggles to draw in another breath. He does everything he can to make sure that the experience is as bad as she anticipates.
Duration: 47:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 535.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grace Under Pressure Part Two - Elise Graves PD

Hitchhikers Guide to the Grave Elsinore

Cast: Scarlett Mae
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.
Scarlett finds herself chained in the back of his truck being driven around some back road. It all goes down hill from there. Once he gets her back to his land she's got nowhere to run. She's chained to a tree, strung up by her neck, and left to wallow.
The loss of freedom is hard enough to bare, but the manner in which she is treated leaves a lot to be desired. Each position brings a new torment. Whips, invasion of her cunt and anus, gags, being fondled, and being sprayed with a hose. She should have listened!
Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hitchhikers Guide to the Grave
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15495 секунды с 9 запросами