View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 09:24 PM   #134
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Baptism Vernonia

Release Year: 2017
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Video language: English
I fear I may have sinned. It all started when I was talking with my friend and fellow church goer Maddy O'Reilly. She's so pretty and I just couldn't help telling her about something I found on the internet while fighting the good fight. I found out that she and I are both interested in the same thing. That's where it all went wrong. She knew a guy. The creepy guy from church who wears all black. He goes by the name OT.
He had us undress each other. Maddy looked really cute. I was so nervous. I hadn't been naked in front of a man before. Not even a doctor. He made us face each other and then he bound us together with handcuffs. My heart was pounding as he touched us. I felt you in that moment, God. I felt you holding me through Maddy. As I tasted her lips on mine I felt you.
When OT started whipping us I felt your warm embrace. As my ass turned red you overwhelmed we with peace and pleasure. I've never felt so loved. When it was all over and we were free of the bondage Maddy offered to give me the same amount of pleasure she had felt. As I squirted all over her I felt you flow through me onto her pretty face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Baptism

Kept Kel part 1 Stoneham

Cast: Kel Bowie
Everyone knows that INSEX keeps a few of it's more intense subjects to fulfill certain day to day tasks. Kel Bowie is one such subject. From inside her little crate she recruits other unsuspecting victims. She helps maintain the clothing supplies that INSEX puts it's girls in.
It can be a lonely task and Kel gets really horny. It's been months since her last scene so she requests that OT give her a good one. OT is more than happy to give her what she wants. Kel loves being whipped so OT goes to town on her back. Kel moans with excitement.
Kel is put through her paces. She's made to hold herself up while she's whipped with the dragon tongue. Then it's time for Kel to spread her legs. OT gets out the little binder clips and gives Kel one of the most intense orgasms he's ever seen.
Duration: 33:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kept Kel part 1

Escape Attempts Wieselburg

Cast: Hailey Young, Nicki Blue
There are some days in the life of a slave that are simple. They are the days when PD just wants a set of holes. All Hailey Young has to do to avoid punishment is follow instructions and fuck for her life. Of course she is not evenpetent enough to manage that. PD dumps another one of his favorite animals into the mix, Nicki Blue. Nicki and Hailey begin looking for a way out, but before they get very far PD is back and looking to play some games. He does not appreciate it when his pets try to run away.
Duration: 1:03:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 711.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Escape Attempts

Newbie Knockout Mancos

Cast: Shae Celestine
For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.
Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment.
She's tape gagged, tickled, caned, teased, and pogo'd. Her cute little white panties are pulled down to reveal her sweet little cunt. She giggles as even that is tickled.
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Newbie Knockout

Top Level Talent Agency - Skylar Snow Burwood

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Being an adult talent agent is a difficult job. Booking talent to fuck every other guy except yourself. "Why don't I get any pussy?" All those beautiful women coming through the office. You do all the work for them and what thanks do you get? 10 - 15 percent of their income? That's not enough.
It all starts by having her strip in your office. Making crude observations about her body. "You're too old." "You're clothes aren't nice enough." "You too..." Something to make them feel less than. If you are going to sign her she'll have to make it worth your while since you'll be making extra efforts on her behalf.
OT's got a good thing going. He uses his authority to get the talent in his agency to work with his company. It's not ethical, but it's the only way he can get any. Once he tricks them into bondage he savagely uses them. Skylar is only his latest victim. He beats her tits till they are purple.
Duration: 52:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Top Level Talent Agency - Skylar Snow

The Mark of the Cane Lonsdale

Cast: Tracey Sweet
Noon on the final day of her week at the farm.
She knows she will be caned today and she has never been caned before.
All morning the anticipation eats at her mind.
She wants the caning to happen immediately, to get it over with.
I chain her to a post and gag her in silence.
Later, I bend her over and lock her down with cunt exposed.
I watch the red welts rise over her ass, calves and thighs.
Duration: 36:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7359kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Mark of the Cane

Hole Fenelton

Cast: Cherry Torn
Cherry Torn was groomed in a very special era of BDSM exploration. There aren't too many like her. She's the kind of woman you put a metal head cage on in stocks and leg spreader. The kind you torment for your jollies.
She takes it all. Sitting on a stool her anus receives several large steel balls on a stick. This elicits a scream. She's not unhappy with the pain, but pain is pain after all. She suffers beautifully as he transitions her from one painful position to the next.
Suspended in a steel contraption with a tight leather collar Cherry is again penetrated. This time it's more than just a dildo. Even pleasure bes torment when applied in the right way and Cherry's already sensitive clit is the right way.
Duration: 43:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hole
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14095 секунды с 9 запросами