View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 09:23 PM   #131
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Put A Lid On It Monopoli

Release Year: 2017
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Willow Hayes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Video language: English
We asked Willow Hayes: “Are you ready for some Infernal Restraints?”. She didn't hesitate a second before responding with an enthusiastic, “Yes, please.” So it is going to be one of those days, where the sweet young girl shows up on our doorstep, asking for an intense BDSM experience and we deliver all that she can handle. Sometimes life is too sweet to describe. We love our jobs.
OT is up to bat with this one. She's spent some time languishing on the floor in our Bolero Leather Straight Jacket from The Strockroom, but we don't want her to get toofortable. As soon as she looks like she is nodding off, content with her bondage, he walks in with a nasty, electrical surprise for her. Just the sound of the current arcing between its prongs is enough to get Willow sitting upright. OT ties her long hair into a gag for her and gets ready to play.
It isn't all corporal punishment when youe to visit us. We have other hobbies, in addition to whipping and caning some of the hottest girls we can get our hands on. We also like watching them struggle against their bondage and sometimes the best way to get them moving is with an incredibly intense orgasm. The Hitachi is the weapon of choice when ites to that. Leather straps keep Willow's legs spread and her pussy exposed while O.T. works her clit with the most powerful hand held vibrator on the planet. Her screams would be deafening, even through the block gag in her mouth, but she knows that with the bucket over her head she would only be increasing her own suffering. Instead she contains herself to the quiet, defeated whimpers we like to hear from our submissive sluts.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Put A Lid On It

American Punishment Collections Scene 17 Lissone

Release Year: 2022
Liam and his girlfriend love to play spanking games with each other. This is just one of their fantasies played out for your viewing pleasure. Loaded with O.T.K, spanking, leather straps and hard strokes of the cane. Don't miss this one!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:10:01
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1900kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 982.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: American Punishment Collections Scene 17

Beat the Brat Randlett

Cast: Penny Barber
The best part about brats like Penny Barber is that you never need to look for reasons to beat their fucking asses. They are always trying to push your buttons, just to pretend like they have some kind of power over you.
Penny's mistake is that she thinks she can win mind games against Cyd Black. He doesn't give a fuck about what she has to say. Her chit-chat and playful bullshit aren't going to distract him. If anything they will just get him to hit her harder. And really, Penny isn't very good at pretending that isn't what she wants.
Duration: 46:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beat the Brat

Saw Gotha

Cast: Abigail Annalee
The darkness has a certain smell to it. The air is damp, musky, stale. Alone! Static emerges from the background filling the gaps. Cold - so very cold. Pain, fullness, light. Screaming. Someone... something is screaming crying - terror. A butchered animal? The screaming, it’s me! Locked to the floor by a metal device in my ass. A small television hisses. I wake, groggy. How had I gotten here, when, why, who brought me? The television begins to speak. I’m here to entertain. To prove myself. To suffer. I can do this! I will survive. I will endure. These unseen masters will get their show. I will degrade, defile, and debase myself for them. Whoever they are!
Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Saw

Purple Rain North Tonawanda

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Her pussy is going to get some, too. Every slap of the whip across her lips will make them more sensitive for the next one. It is only a few hits before they start to turn pink. We meant it when we said she loved bondage and discipline. Her arousal is apparent from the way her body flushes with anticipation.
Suffering sweetly earns her a brief reward. The Hitachi is the most powerful hand held vibrator in the world. For most women a few seconds on high is enough to bring them to the edge or orgasm or even push them over the edge. Cyd is going to play a sadistic game with Rain. She will get just a taste of the pleasure that the high speed toy and bring her but it won't be enough to get her off.
She jerks against her bondage in frustration. All she wants to do is feel the release of a powerful orgasm, but Cyd has other ideas. Rain can moan, buck and beg all she wants, she isn't getting off until he decides that it is what he wants to see. He is probably doing her a favor, actually, considering how powerfully Rain cums. She has the kind of orgasms that make her weak in the knees and may make it hard for her to stand up on those heels.
Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Rain

A Fine Summer Day Postville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Summer Hart is the kind of pretty that just makes all the men melt. Perfectly shaped tits for tying, a perfect round ass for spanking, and the personality that just makes you want to dance. Once she's tied thoroughly OT can't keep his hands off of her. One never can tell if a pretty girl like Summer is going to like being tied up and hurt. Sometimes it's as easy as checking the crotch of their panties. The warm viscous juices flowing from her pretty pink pussy tells the whole story. She loves how OT handles her.
Duration: 44:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Fine Summer Day

Creep Induction Logansport

Cast: Sierra Cirque
Upon entering the grotto the next morning, I expected to clean up the tailings from their dining. What a shock seeing her as I left her. A couple kicks -- she stirs and moans.
I had satiated myself and expected to share this morsel with my friends living amongst the trees and slopes of the mountain. To prepare the feast I hogtied and wrapped her head and hands with tape. Looking down at her now I could see hair stuck to the tape and covering the ground, It looked as if they had laid beside her -- maybe to keep her warm.
Many days have passed since that cold misty Fall morning surprise. She continues to reveal the wisdom of the mountain.
Just when she seemed resigned to the “adjustment” routines, I added, probably, the most terrible one she could imagine. I sensed that she had a lot at stake with her hair grooming. Removing this last vestige of her vanity wouldpletely empty her. I hooked up a double bind pushup rig by weaving her hair into a pulley. As her arms tired she could pull her hair out. She is a strong cunt -- she resisted for at least an hour. Then, just as she began to collapse, I placed the scissors within her grasp.
Duration: 1:25:14
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 4943kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Induction
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05544 секунды с 9 запросами