View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 09:22 PM   #129
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Eager Slut Rembert

Release Year: 2017
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Video language: English
Limit Maddy O'Reilly's air supply a bit and the effects are immediate. She isn't the kind of girl to panic, that's for sure. In fact, she is the kind of girl to press her throat against your hand, look longingly into your eyes and start furiously rubbing her clit.
When a girl loves being choked that much you can't just give her what she wants. When you know what makes someone so horny you tease them with it for a bit, work your way up to it, then give it to them when they are already about to explode and watch it push them over the edge.
OT is a master of this technique. He's taken the time to study Maddy a bit and learn what makes her tick. More than just breath play, she loves bondage and pain. The chains around her limbs keep her in a hog tie that she will never be able to wriggle out of. They also keep her legs spread open so OT can whip her pussy. The thin piece of cloth covering her isn't going to do anything to keep her from feeling the sting.
Not that she would want it to. She loves the feeling of leather striking her slit. Almost as much as she loves the vibrator that OT puts there next. This is the moment she's been waiting for. The leather strap around her neck pulls tight as she gets closer and closer to cumming. It's the intense orgasm that she has been craving.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eager Slut

Day Two San Diego

Cast: Mei Mara
Mei is probably one of the most intense masochists in the world. With the myriad of torments PD has devised she hase back for more of every single one of them. He restrains her in whichever way fits his plan best and then just goes to town on her body. He picks the right level of exposure, sets up the angles like an artist, and the suffering begins. It does not matter if he plants her in the ground, locks her in a cage or mounts her to a cold, iron frame. One way or another he has a plan for her. One she will not enjoy.
Duration: 52:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 590.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Day Two

Breeder Gilmanton

Cast: Juliette March
The tests came back looking great. Fertility is all but assured. I will conceive with the proper insemination. That’s what the doctor told me. He wanted to give me vitamins, but it was something a lot stronger. Now I’mpletely at his mercy. First he tests me. Measurements, pictures, rectal temperature. He spared no violation. Then came the worst violations. There’s no reason he needed to test my sexual response. Milk my tits to see how much they can produce. He taught me to breath in preparation. He tested my ability to dilate. His hand barely fit. Then it was time for the sample. Several men contributed he says. I’m sure he was one of them, the sick bastard.
Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breeder

Turnabout Wilseyville

Cast: Anastasia Rose
My friend Murphy said she had a job for me. I just had to sneak into this guys house and knock him out. Pretty simple, not too different from other jobs I'd done.
He knew I wasing. I don't know how. Maybe Murphy set me up.
First he made me knock myself out. When I came to I was strapped down to a board. He removed my clothes. He touched me in ways only my boyfriend should.
When I wouldn'tply with his demands he hurt me. His torments only got worse until I agreed to be obedient.
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turnabout

Dirty Ivy Addams In the Dungeon Hawthorn

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The receptionist here has a very interesting job. She doesn't just answer phones and tend to the waiting room, she also keeps an eye out for any tasty pieces of tail that come through the doors. Giving the boss a heads up when someone sexy comes knocking is a good way to earn a bonus.
Ivy Addams is a filthy little thing. She used the restrooms and didn't even clean herself up. OT grabs this hot piece of trash as soon as she comes out, and then it is party time. He tells her that if she goes with the flow things will be way easier for her. She doesn't want to listen. That's fine. The hard way is more fun anyway.
Neither of them knew when they started that Ivy was a pain slut. She was just spitting obscenities, so they didn't have much of a chance to talk about it or get to know each other. But when OT starts working her ass with the whip and her pussy with the flogger, she is dripping wet and on edge. When he starts blasting her clit with the vibrator she is suddenly singing a different tune. She's gone from "fuck you" to "fuck me", but neither wish is going to come true.
Duration: 46:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Ivy Addams In the Dungeon

Winnie Rider Gets Punished For Dressing Like a Slut Elmer City

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Winnie Rider is young and hot. She has the kind of sexual fantasies that men dream of, too. She wants an older man to be her Daddy, someone who will not just take care of her, but discipline her when she's been bad. Take one look at her body and tell me you wouldn't want to teach her a lesson or two.
Cold metal shackles hold her in place by the throat and wrists. The wooden frame is rough against her back. She's wearing a short, pretty, purple dress, but this horny young thing is so ready for action she hasn't even bothered putting on panties. Typical of her, to think she could go out of the house dressed like that. If she wants to dress like a stupid slut she will get treated like one. We'll cut away that outfit and give her a just punishment.
Winnie really only has one option, she needs to learn to love pain with her pleasure. Daddy is going to make her cum herself senseless. It starts with the hitachi, buzzing away at her clit while he whips her well oiled body. Canes, floggers, open hand slaps, he's bringing it all and she just keeps on cumming. But when the suffering is too much for her to keep getting off he has something even more powerful in store for her. She's going to ride the sybian until the motor gives out or her body does. We're talking about non-stop, Category 5, induced orgasms, with no end in sight. We'll see how she is doing in a few hours.
Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie Rider Gets Punished For Dressing Like a Slut

Sarah Jane Ceylon Naberezhnye Chelny

Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
The Flesh Circus is in town. Tracey Sweet and Sarah Jane Ceylon present themselves for your enjoyment. Watch, riveted as this duo of fit and beautiful young blondes get worked up into a frenzy of sapphic lust.
Together they undergo a myriad of ever more intense, pleasurable and humiliating bondage scenarios ranging from being gagged, handcuffed and neckcuffed together inside a cage, to gagging, drooling and choking on cock, mouths locked open with ring gags and noses firmly hooked.
Later on, bent over a bar, their hands are cuffed behind their knees. As dildos and vibrators are buried in their cunts and secured on their clits, a frothy mixture of their tears, snot and drool drips from their faces and pools on the floor. Reflected in each puddle are legs trembling with fatigue, attached to cute heels with panties pulled down around the ankles.
For the final act, Tracey and Sarah demonstrate their oral skills on each other. We leave it to you, dear viewer, to judge respective cunnilingus techniques.
Format: m4v
Duration: 29:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2229kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 520.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Jane Ceylon
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02614 секунды с 9 запросами