Default Dirty Shower Time Sabrina

Dirty Shower Time Sabrina

Info:
Name : Dirty Shower Time
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 336 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 10 min 24 s

Lives: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Occupation: Personal Assistant; Age: 20; Born: March 27; Ht: 5'6"; Wt: 133 pounds; Bras: 32D; Panties: Usually none; Anal: Rimming; BJs: Swallow; Masturbate: All the time. Bubbly personality, bubble butt, and covered in bubbles--Sabrina is offering to take a bath with you! "My boyfriend loves jumping in the shower with me," she explained. "But this time he brought his camera with him. I was shy at first, but I figured, 'What the hell? Why not?' I was very nervous about some of the more graphic shots, but I guess I understand the appeal. Having a nice, wet cunt in your face is pretty much the best thing ever. I hope you enjoy all of these pictures!" "People would be shocked to see me in your mag. I was the class valedictorian in high school. I had a 4.2 GPA. A lot of people don't know this about me, but I'm a carefree flower child in the old sense. I'm all about free love. I love eating yummy pussy, deep throating my best guy friend's beautiful, big cock, and 69-rimming my girlfriend Natalie while my boyfriend jerks off at the sight of us."
Genre : Amateur, Bathing, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Oil / Lotion, Solo

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11888 секунды с 9 запросами