Old 05-08-2022, 08:42 AM   #137
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Night Shayde Spanked By Shadow Junior Outdoors and American Tiptonville

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Bonus.Fetish
Genres: Fetish ,Uniforms ,Domination ,Oral Sex ,Outdoors ,Spank ,Trimmed ,Cut ,Muscular ,American ,Video ,Leather ,Big Dick
Video language: English
Night Shayde is made to stand against a roof door outdoors while Shadow Junior welts his ass nice and red with his bare hand. He is willing to do whatever it takes to please his Sir, even if that means having an uncomfortably red ass for a while. He has to suck Shadow's big, hard cock for a time too though. Every sub should give good head!
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:10
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1560kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 138.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Night Shayde Spanked By Shadow Junior Outdoors and American

The Surge Casselton

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Miami Studios
Cast: Cody Bergstrom and Derek, Ricky Hawke and Fletcher Aames, Matt Sanchez and Aaron Taylor, Alex Sotomayor and Dustin
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Uniform, Teen/Studs, Bareback
Young fit horned straight sailors and marines, in and out of uniform! Hardcore bareback action, facial cumshots, cumming in open, waiting mouths and some foot fetish action thrown for fun. Brand new marine mega star Ricky Hawke, baby-faced and horse-hung, headlines the action showing a cute twink college freshman how to support the troops, on his back !!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:44:29
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1312kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Surge

Brian Bonds and Leo Forte - The Trustees Edmeston

Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Brian Bonds ,Leo Forte
Genres: BDSM , Big Dick , Boots , Jerk-Off , Oral , Restraints , Rough Play , Submission , Uniforms
Leo Forte looks sexy in his security guard uniform and spectacles, but his presence is menacing for prisoner Brian Bonds, who is about to undergo 'rehabilitation.' Brian is naked, with his hands tied behind him and an electrical collar around his neck. His resistance is met with a sudden punch to the solar plexus with Leo's nightstick that knocks the wind out of him. Leo remains calm, cool and smiling as he removes his shirt. He fashions an elaborate rope harness that enhances the musculature of Brian's hairy pecs. Leo hoists Brian into the air, face downward, stopping when Brian's mouth is at the perfect height for face-fucking. Brian gasps and drools copious volumes of saliva as Leo feeds him inch after inch of hard cock, not stopping until Brian has swallowed everything but his balls. A few more pelvic thrusts are all that's needed to trigger the release of Leo's spooge, which flies out onto Brian's head. Leo leaves, telling Brian he's not through with him yet.
Duration: 12:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4598kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 449.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brian Bonds and Leo Forte - The Trustees

Gaven’s Barebacking Gujranwala

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Gaven Morgan, James Lexington, Jet Stevens, Brad Fox, Jeramiah Maxx, Cory Michaels, Tyler Jacobs
Genres: Bareback Sex, All-American Boys, Amateurs, Anal Sex, Big Cocks, Facial Cumshots, Kissing, Live Sound, Military, Oral Sex, Rimming, Solos, Threeways, Twinks - Young Meat, Uniforms
Gaven Morgan & Jet Stevens
Jet is back from Iraq and looking for a good time. Luckily smoking hot Gaven is around to give this stiff soldier a good time. Jet whips out his already hard dick and receives a nice wet blowjob. Not before long Gaven has Jet on his knees and starts to moan at some deep throat sucking. Jet starts to fuck Gaven on the couch first with him on his back then on his side with momentum increasing until Jet cant restrain his giant load as it burst all over Gavens abs. Jet then sits on Gavens huge cock and gets the fuck of a lifetime then cumming all over Jets face and torso.
Duration: 1:41:37
Video: 704x528, XviD, 1759kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gaven’s Barebacking

Gridiron Gang Bang Pinola

Release Year: 2009
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Cameron Adams, Cameron Marshall, Dayton O'Connor, Jeremy Bilding, Johnny Hazzard, Josh Griffin, Mitchell Rock, Spencer Whitman, Vance Winter
Genres: Oral / Anal Sex, Uniforms: Sports Gear, Shower Sex, Muscle Men, Hairy, Gang Bang, Group Sex, Lockerroom Sex, Rimming, Tattoos
When towel boy Vance Winter spends a little too long taking in the view of the locker room, the team bends him over and gives his ass a workout. Watch Vance get gang banged by the entire football team including C1R Exclusives Cameron Marshall, Johnny Hazzard, Jeremy Bilding & Mitchell Rock, Josh Griffin, Cameron Adams, Dayton O'Connor and introducing Spencer Whitman.
Duration: 1:39:13
Video: 640x368, XviD, 1238kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 999.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gridiron Gang Bang

Scout Ethan – Chapter 1 – Scoutmaster’s Secret Prague

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bareback
My name is Scoutmaster Barrett, and I became a scout leader last year. Going back into the organization was always something I wanted to do. The scouts were a huge part of my younger years and some of my most formative experiences played out underneath the giant sky.
I guess I wanted to recreate some of the adventures which had been so exciting for me in my youth, and ensure a new generation of young men had their eyes opened to more than just a sedentary world of computer games.
One of the issues I’ve encountered in my new leadership role is my inability to entirely distance myself from the boys. The moment I put the uniform on, I find myself instantly transported back to my youth. Instead of feeling like a figure of authority, I just want to be part of the gang again.
It’s more fun somehow. It makes me feel optimistic and I get the same old crazy kick from breaking the rules and naughtily staying up talking all night. I have to keep telling myself that the rules are there for a purpose and that I’m the guy who now has to them!
The biggest issue is suddenly remembering what a walking hormone I was during my years in the scouts. A sudden gust of wind was seemingly all it took to get my dick uncontrollably hard and I used to have the biggest crushes on the scoutmasters.
Duration: 20:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 774.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scout Ethan – Chapter 1 – Scoutmaster’s Secret

Scout Ethan - Chapter 1 - Scoutmaster's Secret Malden on Hudson

Release Year: 2022
Studio: ScoutBoys
One of the issues I've encountered in my new leadership role is my inability to entirely distance myself from the boys. The moment I put the uniform on, I find myself instantly transported back to my youth. Instead of feeling like a figure of authority, I just want to be part of the gang again.
Duration: 20:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 315kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scout Ethan - Chapter 1 - Scoutmaster's Secret

Время генерации страницы 0.08596 секунды с 9 запросами