View Single Post
Old 05-07-2022, 09:19 PM   #213
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lady Lyne - Money for Anal East Freedom

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lady Lyne
Genres: Anal, Big Ass, Big Booty, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Cumshot, Doggystyle, Facial, Hardcore, Maid, MILF, Missionary, Titfuck
Video language: English
Lady Lyne came to clean Charlie Dean’s apartment. She had those giant natural breasts and looked extremely sexy. Charlie wanted more than just cleaning. He offered her some money to clean topless. She was first upset but after he raised his bid she gave in. It was so nice to watch those bouncing breasts as she kept cleaning the apartment. Charlie got more horny. He offered a lot more cash to see more skin. Lady Lyne stripped naked and kept cleaning. Charlie got undressed and started to masturbate. Lyne was shocked but a couple of 100s more convinced her to give that dick full attention. But Charlie had another fetish. He loved anal. He pushed some dollar bills into Lyne’s mouth and started to fuck her ass. She has never done it before. But it was sort of hot. She almost climaxed with the first penetration. Charlie kept fucking her ass in many different positions until he s**t his cum straight into her face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9786kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Lyne - Money for Anal

Alani Pi - Sexually Possessed Medora

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punish
Alani Pi slave american girl, extreme hard tied bondage show.
Duration: 44:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5597kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alani Pi - Sexually Possessed

Strapped Flournoy

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
Strapped. As in we needed something to hold Wenona in place with. Normally iron would be the material of choice but this time it was important that she remain flexible. We have her bent over in a brutal back bridge
Why such a tough position? Well, Wenona told Cyd Black that she loves having her pussy played with so much that it makes the whole world fade into the background. Now he is going to test that by flogging, clamping and contorting her as much as humanly possible, all while the vibrators, dildos and one extremely powerful fucking machine go to town on her hole.
When she starts to squirm enough that the straps alone won't cut it, that is when we will strap her to a frame and test her limits
Duration: 43:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strapped

Josis Hand Cans Gibbon

Release Year: 2020
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage
Josi Valentine says she believes that it is only natural to want to be dominated. To her that is the way a man and woman should get along, with one of them serving the other. I can't really argue with that. The best place for her is in bondage, submitting to my will.
I stood her up in the middle of the room to get a better look at her. The hood keeping her blinded is a new Insect Hood that I had picked up from The Stockroom. She's wearing a skirt and blouse, too, but those were her own and they would have to go soon. It is too hot to keep it covered up for long and if I had to decide between seeing her face or her body the choice was obvious. I strip her down to her panties at first, then I take those off and use them to gag her. I am going to need to keep her quiet for what I have planned next. I want her immobilized, too, and I have the perfect new device for that. I call them "hand cans" and they are a solid way to keep her firmly in place.
Dozens of clothes pins adorn her beautiful body. Normally I would pull them off myself but today I have a better idea. I've attached the line of them to a small motor. When she puts her foot down on a button the motor will wind up the line and pull the clothes pins off, ever so slowly. While she does that I take my position and whip her ass. It won't be her last predicament of the day.
Next I set her up with an ass hook. It is tied to her hair, keeping her head pulled back. I could just leave her like that, but it's so much more fun to fuck with her. A thin cane is more than enough sting to get her dancing. As it strikes across her ass and tits she wants to shake and move away, but every time she tries it that hook makes its presence known.
And like every good submissive Josi ends up on her back. She has been getting teased for so long that she is ready to explode. She wants to cum so badly that she could do it at the lightest touch. Instead I give her a solid steel dildo and a powerful vibrator. She nearly passes out from the intensity.
Duration: 53:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Josis Hand Cans

Two slaves caning Hollansburg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Humilation
Amateur mad mistress, extreme hard caning two slave man action.
Duration: 9:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2773kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 200.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two slaves caning

HT - A Presenting Veruca James - Cyd Black, Veruca James Prairie Grove

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Veruca James receives an introduction to rope bondage and submission.
After being trained in slave positions, ordered to do a strip tease followed by an inspection, she is hogtied, ball gagged, whipped and compelled to orgasm over and over on a wooden horse after having her pussy whipped and flogged and her nipples clamped.
Duration: 1:03:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - A Presenting Veruca James - Cyd Black, Veruca James

Sweet Pee Extreme part 1 Hechi

Studio: A Pink Orange Production
The several scenes following are as great as this one and there’s no doubt you will enjoy this perfect movie. “Sweet pee” is certainly one of the best series made about girls peeing. In this particular category, scenes are more hardcore and more about “pee on me please” than “exhibition piss”. So enjoy the show.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:58:22
Video: 464x352, XviD, 676kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 698.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Pee Extreme part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03597 секунды с 9 запросами