LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Straight Spirit Seriously Confused Joelton

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Gay, Asian, Bareback
Video language: English
Straight amateur gays, first time anal fingering blow ad helping hand action.
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:15:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1911kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Spirit Seriously Confused

Getting That Str8 Cum Load Twinks and In The Bedroom Cauquenes

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BadBoysBootCamp
Cast: Tomas Taylor
Genres: Amateur ,Natural ,Tattoos ,Masturbation ,Twinks ,Blond Hair ,Cut ,Short Hair ,Cum Jerking Off ,In The Bathroom ,In The Bedroom ,American ,Jerking Off ,Smooth ,Clean Shaven
Straight boy Tomas is like a lot of other boys, he likes to finish the day with his cock in his hand and a cum load building. We get to enjoy the horny boy in the bedroom as he reveals his dick and starts rubbing, playing with his damp meat and working himself up into a creamy frenzy, shooting his goo up himself before heading to the shower to clean up.
Duration: 12:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4028kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 386.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Getting That Str8 Cum Load Twinks and In The Bedroom

James and Shea Whiteface

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: James II (aka
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Today's scene features James and Shea -- and wow, does Shea get it good from James! The gents start off in the shower, getting nice and squeaky clean before they get … nice and dirty. (Oh, I amuse myself so with the bad jokes!) The guys kid around about working out a little bit, and start slapping each other's asses, horsing around. They help lather one another up as we get to see all of their muscles glisten under the cascading water. (Shea is just glorious under the water -- his pec muscles are amazing. His abs are awesome too. Oh hell, he just has a great body.) Shea starts jerking James as the guys start to get down to business. Shea drops to his knees and starts blowing James under the shower. James reacts strongly, vocally, as he tells Shea how much he likes the attention his cock is getting. The guys switch it up a little bit, and James moves over to the side of the tub -- which is also helpful so that poor Shea doesn't drown under all that water in the shower. Heh. "I wanna see that fucking ass," James moans to Shea, who jumps up to show him his rear. James start slapping his butt around, telling him how he "can't wait" to bend him over and fuck him. "You ready for that big dick?" James asks. "Yeah," Shea says. James jokes back at him, "You don't sound too excited!" Ha! Next thing you know, James is deep inside Shea, telling him how his ass is "so tight!" Shea and James are moaning and groaning like cats in heat -- if you like aural sex, you're gonna get a kick out of this scene. When Shea sits atop James dick and goes for a ride, it's pretty amazing. He bounces along, with his dick waving around in the air, swinging back and forth as he drives his ass farther and farther down James' dick. Wait until the end of the scene, when Shea shoots his load *while* being fucked by James … and then when James shoots, it goes flying all over Shea's stomach. Awesome! When all is said and done, the guys are chatting with director Kaden, and Kaden says "wee back!" to Shea, saying how we sure did miss him here at Active Duty. And I know I'm glad to see his smiling face (and rocking body) back in front of the camera.
Duration: 27:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1747kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 377.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: James and Shea

Chris Tee Millsap

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Gay, Amateur, Hardcore
Dogsbody's Greedy Hole Filled By Daddy Dick - Chris Tee with Jacob.
Duration: 10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2951kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 245.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chris Tee

Straight Off Base - Knox Solo Burnettsville

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Knox
Genres: Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Military, Amateur
Straight off base, Corporal Knox, is a very ripped and muscular 20-year-old Marine stud from Georgia who stands at 5’11” and weighs in at 190 lbs. He swings by the Major’s quarters to bust his nut for the Major’s ever-ready camera before heading down to San Diego with his battle buddies for a weekend of partying with girls on the beaches there. Corporal Knox wrestled all through his high school years and sports an impressive 8 hard inches of USMC Grade-A Prime Marine meat. At the Major’s command, Knox strips from his jeans and gets right down to aggressively stroking his hot, lubed-up meat missile to unload its thick cum-munition onto his tightly ripped abs.
Duration: 19:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5486kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 781.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Off Base - Knox Solo

The New Breeders Loudon

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Wes Dynasty, Marco Da Vinci, Jesse Bryce, Dylan Woods, Skyler Lee, Miguel, Chad Michigan, Cory Peters, Mason Winters
Genres: Bareback, Anal/Oral Sex, Twinks/Young Meat, Amateurs, Deep Throating, Facial Cumshots, Rimming, Rough Sex
The New Breeders is my homage to the great fuck flicks from the classic era, and the best of my films to date. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it. - Darrin Stevens
Format: avi
Duration: 1:23:38
Video: 720x480, DivX 3, 2351kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The New Breeders

Dean Takes A Harsh Flogging Cut and Smooth North Fork

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Codi ,Dean
Genres: Amateur ,Jocks ,Natural ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Flogging ,American ,Other Location ,Short Hair ,Bondage ,Cut ,Blond Hair ,Twinks ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Fetish ,Rope
Codi might look like an easygoing surfer dude but when he has a hot captive like Dean to control another side of him is unleashed. Dean is naked and hanging, tape soon over his mouth to muffle his screams as the flogger slaps against his bare flesh. His floppy long cock and balls swing and bounce as he struggles to avoid the pain.
Duration: 16:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3607kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 441.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dean Takes A Harsh Flogging Cut and Smooth

Время генерации страницы 0.25389 секунды с 9 запросами