View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 08:17 PM   #116
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Older Men With Younger Wives pt 2 Madden

Cast: Keith Jones, Ava Barton, Ralph Marvell, Samantha Woody
Genres: Stockings, Spanking, Butt, Punishmen, Role Play
Video language: English
Two , one very naughty and the other very cute, but slightly deceived by their devil, can disturb their siblings, annoy their older husbands and give them the beating they deserve in a quick and funny scenario full of hard spanking and is violent curses, masculine charisma and feminine charm. Shows the four most popular and interesting players that were first introduced in the video. When a brave young feminist marries a stubborn student, something has to be given - spanking! In this case, it is Keith Jones' tireless hand.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 453.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Older Men With Younger Wives pt 2

Play Thing - Nikki Darling Yorkshire

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Nikki Darling is a beautiful woman with a lot to offer the right man. She is smart, sexy and strong. But Cyd Black doesn't care about any of that shit. He wants her to be one thing, and one thing only: submissive. He has been looking for a new play thing, a toy to keep him busy in the idle hours, and that is where Nikki comes in.
Nikki has just the kind of body that Cyd loves to have fun with, too. She is petite and flexible. Her skin is soft, which lets him know that every blow he lands will sting like hell and leave its mark. He flogs her, whips her and her mercilessly and the ways that he keeps her bound and gagged mean that she can't even ask why.
It isn't because she did something wrong. He is not angry with her or doing this out of malice. Nikki needs to suffer because Cyd Black needs her to suffer. It isn't punishment, it is just her lot in life.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5647kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Play Thing - Nikki Darling

Delirious Hunter Learns to Play With Elizabeth Thorn Santurce

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Elizabeth Thorn has been locked down all day by OT. She used to tease him when they were younger, but now she's visiting her friend, Delirious Hunter at the farm and something about OT has changed. She made the mistake of offering herself to him without finding out how he was going to use her. Now she wishes she had a chance to take it back.
Delirious is looking for her, Elizabeth can hear her asking all of the wrong questions. She thinks her friend left without warning, but while she's fretting over how Elizabeth could be rude enough to leave without saying good-bye, she is stuck under the floor boards, bound and gagged.
There is more that Elizabeth doesn't know. She thinks that Delirious is going to help her when she finally finds her. That's not the way this works. Delirious has been delivering her hot friends to OT for a while now. The only reason she is mad is that OT lied to her to keep Elizabeth all to himself. Once he starts to share all of that is forgotten and Elizabeth has double the devious doms to deal with.
Duration: 41:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter Learns to Play With Elizabeth Thorn

Alice Cheerleader Punishment Hubbard Lake

Alice returns home late from Cheer practice with the car. Mr. M is less than amused and immediately takes Alice OTK for a hand spanking. During the spanking Alice drops some major profanity, and M decides a mouth soaping is in order. He marches her into the kitchen to deliver a punishment she would soon rather forget.

Total size: 226.7 MB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice Cheerleader Punishment

Leeches Bariloche

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: 411
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive. This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, COLD) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke). But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!
Duration: 48:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 735.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leeches

The Whip Chamber Roe

In the spanking world, Nikki Rouge is a pretty big deal... or at least her ass is... She's a local LA fetish model and she is well known for taking very sincere impact scenes... We were all too pleased to book her for the Whip Chamber... Feenix is the first Dom to play with Nikki on this day and he begins with a hand spanking... then moves on to a leather strap... the marks on Nikki's fair ass grow... then it's legs spread and tied by the pony tails... canes on the feet keep her toes wiggling... and what could be more adorable than flogging the pussy of a redhead with pony tails until she's screaming... only at the Whip Chamber.
Duration: 25:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 281.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Whip Chamber

Dana Kane, Fae Dcay Fae Has A Fever Rheems

Fae's been sent to the school nurse - her teacher says she's misbehaving and, in a private note, says Fae's being 'a pain in the ass'. I tell Fae that there's only one way to determine whether she is, indeed, a pain in the ass - or whether she's sick and needs to go home...a thorough exam. Fae's mouth gets her much more discipline than normal, and she can't help talking back, even when it hurts so badly that she pleads for mercy. Fae's exam consists of: Stethoscope 'checking' her bottom, rectal temp-taking, hand spanking, paddle spanking, rubbing cream on her cheeks, and finally, a bandage and sticker.
Duration: 12:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2425kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 238.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dana Kane, Fae Dcay Fae Has A Fever
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03573 секунды с 9 запросами