View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 08:17 PM   #115
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sound Effects Part Two Bienville

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rain Degrey , Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Video language: English
This metal frame is not what holds Rain Degrey so tightly. It keeps her arms and legs in place but it is not what really binds her. The straps around her tits make them swell and turn purple. They will leave their own marks, but even those are not the real bondage. When SD straps her upside-down to a bench, the leather may be what keeps her from falling but it is not what keeps her in her place. The words from SD alone are enough to keep Rain right where she is, submissive and compliant.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 415.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sound Effects Part Two

Skylar Snow (Sibling Rivalry) Mount Summit

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Skylar Snow
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Growing up, my twin sister and I always fought about who was cooler, who had the better clothes, who was prettier. As we got older we grew apart. She became more sexually adventurous and I became more rough and tumble. While she started wearing skimpy outfits I learned to play sports. We started to fight over who was tougher. Clearly I am, but the bimbo still thinks she can best me. A friend of mine told me about this guy. They said he's kinda brutal. He'd test anyone's tolerances. It didn't hurt that he liked pretty girls. He started by separating us. As much as we fought we still love each other, but he wanted us to suffer by ourselves. It was the first torment. Each torment broke us a little. Our bodies were in agony, but our minds were in ecstasy. It was difficult to comprehend what he was doing to us, but slowly he broke down our defenses. He molded us into pain sluts. Then his final act of torment cemented us as his property. He made us each cum so hard we squirted all over his floor. I'm sure I squirted more!
Duration: 55:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skylar Snow (Sibling Rivalry)

Discipline in Russia Scene 42 Thompsons Station

Release Year: 2022
Discipline in Russia - Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten with a whip
Duration: 50:06
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 166kbps

File size: 598.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline in Russia Scene 42

Just Another Glamor Shoot Belfield

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Did someone tell Mia Gold that this would be a glamour shoot? She definitely seems to recognize that things are strange, but not quite fast enough to save her, it seems. PD impaling her cunt so deeply that the dildo keeps her transfixed apparently wasn't a big red flag.
It isn't until she indicates that she wants to leave that Mia really learns how bad things are going to get. PD has some electrodes that he uses to enforce the full cooperation of models. She doesn t think they are a good idea, but who the hell asked her in the first place? A few good shocks and she is as compliant as you please.
Holding up a couple of buckets at arm's length is actually pretty tough. Mia feels the strain almost right away. But if she wants to get through the day with a bare minimum of electrical impulses running through her snatch she had better find the strength to carry on.
Getting caned and giving head are an alternative to electrocution that Mia can live with. She may scream in pain but it is better than the voltage. Mia likes the contraption he puts her in because it gets her off of the hard, metal cock. PD likes his swinging, steel stocks because they give him access to all three of her holes as well as some more sensitive places to punish.
A cunt full of cock and a face full of jizz make Mia so horny that she can barely contain herself. PD came on her face, her pussy, and then vibrated her to the most incredible orgasm of her life. All she can say afterwards is "Wow."
Duration: 1:04:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 722.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Another Glamor Shoot

Cheerleader Punishment Cavaliere Sur Mer

Studio: Realspankings
Cast: Alice
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Alice returns home late from Cheer practice with the car. Mr. M is less than amused and immediately takes Alice OTK for a hand spanking. During the spanking Alice drops some major profanity, and M decides a mouth soaping is in order. He marches her into the kitchen to deliver a punishment she would soon rather forget.
After her mouth soaping, Alice is taken back into the living room for a very hard spanking with the belt.

Total size: 226.7 MB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheerleader Punishment

Dorothy's Art Project Naxos

Studio: Northernspanking
Cast: Alex Reynolds, Bambi Belle, Dorothy Burnett
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
High school student Dorothy invited her classmate, Bambi over after school to pose for photographs that Dorothy was taking for her school art project. The pictures start out very tame, but once Dorothy suggests that her theme is Rebellious Schoolgirl things begin to get a little more heated. When she tells her friend that she wants to take some more risque pictures for her personal portfolio, the art project turns into a cute and flirty school girl strip tease, as Dorothy casually suggests that Bambi should undress to her white training bra and panties, and then ends with her fully nude except for her school tie.
Its unfortunate for the two girls that it is while they are in this state that Dorothys grown up sister, Alex, arrives home. She is not pleased to see a naked school girl in her living room, especially not being photographed by her little sister! Dorothys pleas that its for art fall on deaf ears, and Alex decides that both girls need to be punished. First, she takes Dorothy over her lap for a spanking while Bambi, still totally undressed, watches nervously. Then, its Bambis turn. She is spanked in the nude while Dorothy watches VERY carefully.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4916kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 752.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dorothy's Art Project

Servant Dog - Hazel Hypnotic , PD Yakutat

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Hazel came to PD and said that she wanted order and purpose in life. It is not what she thought it would be. He barks out directions like he is talking to a dog and she knows better than to defy him. There is no need to threaten or coerce her. Hazel asked to be dominated before she even knew what that word could really mean.
PD has so many tools at his disposal that choosing one can sometimes be hard. A little latex and electricity go well together, though. It is a nice change of pace when he has gotten bored with caning her. Whatever it takes to make her scream, he has got it close at hand.
Duration: 51:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 574.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Servant Dog - Hazel Hypnotic , PD
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03796 секунды с 9 запросами