View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 01:30 PM   #4202
Teynte

Поблагодарили 155 раз(а) в 155 сообщениях

All my threads

Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...
Default Katy Ann (Katy Anns Bikini Bust-Out)

Name: Katy Ann (Katy Anns Bikini Bust-Out)
Year: 2022

Keywords: sucking, blond, black, bikini, solo, feet, big tits, suckin, masturbation, blonde
Cast: Katy Ann
Description: There are bikini girls and there are bikini girls. And then there's Katy Ann who is in a bikini league of her own. We see Katy Ann's feet first as she steps in the room. The camera pans up her gorgeous body and face. "Today, in this special video, I'm going to be trying on some bikinis here near the beach at SCORE. It's only right that I have some bikinis," Katy Ann says. "With my super-high, slutty stripper heels. You know these are really in style. They're not really meant for everyday girls, just for us big-titty, topless, busty girls." Katy Ann's wearing a one-piece, black, low-cut swimsuit, laced in the front and back. "Do you think this one would get attention at the beach?" Katy Ann checks herself out in the mirror and asks what we think of the side-boob view. "I have side-boob, I have front boob, I have boob coming out in all different directions. Lots of boob.
Duration: 00:23:01
Filesize: 900 MB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 199 Kbps avg, 0.084 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~259 Kbps

https://filefox.cc/gslr62q4h901/Katy...i_Bust-Out.mp4
Teynte is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06325 секунды с 9 запросами