LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cruising Adventures With Apolo Adri & John Brachalli Felton

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English
hot summer days, horny asks for an outdoor adventure and I was lucky to find a beautiful male.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2344kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 254.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruising Adventures With Apolo Adri & John Brachalli

White Trash Lindau

Release Year: 2002
Cast: Clay Maverick, Rod Barry, Trent Cougar, Bret Wolfe, Anthony Shaw, Luke Pearson, Chad Johnson. Non-Sexual: Frieda-Lay Brown, Rowdy Carson, Sharon Kane.
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hunk, Muscules, Outdoor, Rimming, Studs, Sex Comedy.
White Trash is one of the year's funniest, hottest, sleaziest, rudest, and most out-and-out most enjoyable. In all senses of the word. The opening is a sure-fire nominee for Best Oral Scene of the year. In it, we are treated to the gloriously crotch-bulging sight of cousin Luther (Trent Cougar) bitch-slapping, spitting on and literally gagging his cockpig nephew Bret Wolfe. And then hocking a mouthful of beer on him. We ain't got no shame here: we've watched it twice already. Rod Barry is a hoot as a "fuckin' cousin," and Sharon Kane's cameo as a trashy neighbor is a scream. Break out the mac-n-cheese: Tony Alizzi's in the house! "MSR Videos hits the trailer park with hilarious and sexy results in White Trash, their very down and dirty production. Hot on the heels of one of the year's fastest-selling videos (the sex-soaked Road Trip) comes White Trash, MSR's sex comedy where the company's "Men are Pigs" tagline proves more accurate than anyone could expect.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:41
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1948kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Trash

Young and Innocent vol.3 Hodgenville

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Dolphin Entertainment
Cast: andrew k., alexander l., danko, artero k., vitaly k., uris o., evgeniy s., ura a., sasha l., andrey k. and alexander d.
Genres: Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Threesome, Outdoor, Uncut, Solo
Those hot Russian boys are back with their big dicks again in Young & Innocent 3, this time in an beautiful excursion through the great outdoors. A car pulls up to a mountain cabin, and hot, buffed Uriy hops out to seduce the dark-haired hunk Evgeniy. Uriy cums while Evigniy is fingering his hole, then lets his buddy mount him doggy-style for a solid fuck until his pal splashes on his butt. Two boys, the lanky Vitaliy K. and the smaller Andrew, find a hay mound to suck and fuck. They give each other extended blowjobs, and while Vitaliy is servicing Andrew, Alexander Des across the field on this big red , spots the boys, hops off, and starts to wank. Andrew bends over and Vitaliy fucks him with Andrew staying hard as a rock throughout. Three impressive cumshots result. Little Sasha is adorable in his blue baseball cap and he wanks to orgasm. Danko and Tema make out as Tema brings Danko off in nice streams, and then he mounts his pal doggy-style until he cums copiously. Alexander returns with Andrey, who sucks Alexander's prick until he brings him off, before creaming as well. Coverboy Andrey K. is fishing when Andrew and Vitaliy arrive. Andrew cums all over Andrey's shoulder and Vitaliy spills his seed on Andrey's cheeks. Then Andrey K. and Alexander L. meet up by the lake, fire blazing. Alexander attacks Andrey's dick with his lips, tongue, mouth and throat, before offering up his luscious butt to his new pal. Andrey cums, and then stands behind Alexander as he shoots a nice load.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:59:46
Video: 800x600, AVC (H.264)

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young and Innocent vol.3

When Bears Attack Kingsford Heights

Studio: Rascal
Johnny Hazzard is trying to escape the city for a weekend at his cabin in the mountains. Upon arriving at the cabin Johnny is inspired by the beauty of nature to strip down and release all of his stress in an outdoor jack off scene.
Duration: 2:03:39
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: When Bears Attack

Ski Trip New Bavaria

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Tribal Pulse
Cast: Adam Kubrick, Aston Marten, Billy Elliot, Brock Wilder, David Masters, Luke Masters, Roland Brooks
Genres: Anal, Oral, Rimming, Cumshot, Outdoor, Safe Sex
When I was in the third grade, I joined the ski club. I hated it! I was cold, miserable, developed a constant case of frostbite, and more than anything, I absolutely hated the fact that the club met on Thursdays and I had to miss The Waltons! For some rea, still unknown to all intelligent men, I had a ferocious crush on Richard Thomas, who played John Boy Walton. I don't know. Maybe it was the writer thing. But one thing that I am sure of, if my ski adventures had been anything like Tribal Pulse's recent International Ski Trip. I wouldn't have been crying out for anything -- except more cock! Oh, to be a whiz in the kitchen! Oh, excuse me, I meant -- Oh, to spill lots of jizz in the kitchen! Almost impossibly pretty Adam Kubrick wakes up with a nicely rigid hard-on and is soon putting it to good use up curly haired Aston Martin's ass. We are told that Martin likes to "cook in the morning" -- and that, my friends, he definitely does! Before you know it, the kitchen table is banging back and forth, utensils are bouncing, and our two handsome young lads are moaning and groaning. And at the end of all this unbearably tense racket is -- you guessed it -- sweet sticky release! Betty Crocker blushes from her bed of ! (Or her grave. Old bitch never lets me know where she's at anymore!!)
Duration: 1:48:59
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 762kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 717.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ski Trip

Small Towns, Juicy Cocks - Nate Williams & Diezelboy Mosta

Genres: Gay
Two small town guys generate some serious on screen heat in this scene. Starting outside with some outdoor blowjobs Nate Williams and DiezelBoy move the action into studio where an over excited DiezelBoy can't wait to shove his cock into Nate's tight hole. Nate takes control and sits himself down on DiezelBoy's hard cock and starts to ride. The rest is a lusty, sweaty, juicy mess as these two small town studs bring each other to climax.
Duration: 9:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5084kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 358.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Small Towns, Juicy Cocks - Nate Williams & Diezelboy

Matthieu Paris and Marc Lasalle - Fistpack 10 - Best In Hole Riva

Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Matthieu Paris ,Marc Lasalle
Genres: Fisting , Jock Straps , Oral , Outdoors , Rosebud
One of raging stallion's latest exclusives, marc lasalle, made hisdebut late last year in lords of the jungle. This dark, sexy,african american hottie has a few more skills than he let on in thathighly acclaimed feature. He's also an amazing fisting top andbottom. We let him loose on matthieu's ass, and vice-versa, up onour studio's roof. The banging construction of a new condo high-risegoing on across the street couldn't deter these two from giving us anamazing show. Seeing marc's smooth, dark arms sliding intomatthieu's white, delicious ass is a beautiful sight to be sure.Matthieu rides marc's arms and marc coaxes matthieu's redrosebud out for display. Matthieu's open rosy hole and thick uncutmeat in the bright light of day is sight to behold!
Duration: 20:48
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 198.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Matthieu Paris and Marc Lasalle - Fistpack 10 - Best In Hole

Время генерации страницы 0.05467 секунды с 9 запросами