All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Begging for More Seelyville

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BrutalTops
Cast: Billy Myers
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: English
A handsome passive, having come on a date to active comrades with big dicks, thought that he was waiting for hot sex that would end with cool orgasms. The instinct deceived the handsome man, because the rude acts opened his mouth and pissed him forcibly right into the mouth, forcing the brunette to swallow all the urine. The dude surprisingly liked the taste of the piss, so at the end he asked for another portion.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:50
Video: 850x478, Windows Media Video 9, 1500kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 208.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Begging for More

Skinheads - The Doormen Uncut Ellsworth AFB

Release Year: 2009
Cast: James Jones, Tattoo Junior, Alfredo, Danko Bell, Mickey, Roberto, Devil, Dark Devil
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Group Sex, Big Dick, Pissing, Spanking, Facial Cumshot, Masturbation
The Medic Sessions and the original Skinheads, now this time they really mean business! Nasty doormen business! These rough fuckers don't do coat check - they do cock check! Hardcore scenes that go way past leaving time. Warning - make sure you pay for your because this bunch of hardcore fuckers will make sure that you wish you did! This dvd is the full uncut bareback and piss version not available in UK sex shops.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:33:17
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2132kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skinheads - The Doormen Uncut

Brad Tears Greg Up - Angry Fuck Tynda

Release Year: 2013
Studio: MuscleMatt
Another Boss and Brad Night to Remember...This picks up where #87, Part 1 left off. When I told Greg that next time he had to service Brad’s big dick, which was something he was anxious to do. But this night turned out to be quite a night, reality adult filming and an authentic back story you can never get from a script.
Another Mission to Accomplish...When I sat down to put together all the footage and write the description on #88 Grandma’s House Part 2, I thought.. “Where the hell do I start and where the hell do I end!” Another Boss and Brad excursion that played out only like a Boss and Brad excursion ever could. Much like #64-1 and 64-2 Men on a mission, Brad and I got ourselves into a scene where I had to do some quick thinking and use some Boss fast talkin to pull this one off. I did the talking, set the mission and Brad was locked on target to carry it out, nothing was going to stop him not even Greg’s moods and mind changes. Watch the 4 minute trailer and watch the entire movie sure to be another block buster and another among many most watched, most talked about Muscle Mafia films!
Can Men Use Tampons?...When I shot Greg for the first time during his wake up call of 66-1 and 66-2 he wanted me to fuck him in the second scene, nah I wasn’t into it. Then when Brad and I took a road trip to feed Greg another Boss load #87 Grandma’s House Part 1, he wanted me to fuck him then, nahh wasn’t into it. So in the months following my twice rejected suggestions to fuck him Greg was being really bitchy and spiteful right up to the night we were driving down there to shoot this; maybe he was having his period who knows?
The Boss Works Magic and Greg’s Grammie and Pop-pop were there in spirt...I know Brad better than he knows himself, remember I created this monster so I had to keep myself cool that night. If Brad knew I was pissed off, it would piss him off and you don’t want to piss off 270 pounds and nearly 7 feet of solid muscle So watch and listen carefully how I handle this night and how I get both Brad and Greg through what could have been a really bad night. All in all we had a good time, had some laughs and accomplished another mission. I kept the conversations light, interesting and funny to pull us through. Greg even put his spiteful snarky behavior aside long enough to give us a tore of what became the unsuspecting star of these films, grandma’s house, a place he inherited after her . The creepy part was it hadn’t been changed in 30 years, photographs that were at least 20 years old were still around the house including a board Greg made in junior high school wood shop that was carved with “Love you grammie and pop-pop” so are you getting the same feeling we got yet, yeah what a night!
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 48:37
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1452kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 576.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brad Tears Greg Up - Angry Fuck

Twinkula Roseglen

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Dirty Fuckers
Cast: Will Jones, Rudy Valentino, Tristan Balboa, Kevin Atoah, Timmy Taylor, Roger Lee, Marco Will, Zac Todd, Brad Fitt
Genres: Bareback, Young Studs, Twinks 18-21 , Blowjobs,Threesome , Europian, Anal,Piss
Count Twinkula is on the prowl for hard teen cock and hot twink loads. The police are hot on his heels... how many loads will he drain before he is staked?
Three young men head off down a dusty road in search of adventure – but believe us, that’s pretty much where this horny little episode and Chaucer’s Pardoner’s Tale partpany. For this trio of beauties are far too turned on to be bothered by any metaphysical nonsense; all they’re interested in are each other’s pert, young bodies, which they proceed to examine in close-up detail when they stumble upon an old house together. Indeed, before you know it young, hairless blond, Brad Fitt, is stripped off and ready for action, which Marco Will and Zac Todd (both are whom are equally as smooth) are all too clearly only eager and willing to provide! The result is one of the hottest trios you’re ever likely to see, with barely a follicle in sight as Fitt rides both his friends’ raw cocks cowboy-style before being royally spit-roasted like amon whore. It’s a totally fantastic display – and one you’ve just got to see! – but the highlight surely only arrives when Will and Todd finally take turns to blast Fitt’s cute little face with the contents of their balls. Believe us, if the sight of Fitt with spunk dripping off his chin doesn’t do it for you then we doubt anything will!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:37:37
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 6616kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twinkula

Pissmates - Abraham Montenegro, Alex Thor, Josh Milk Lima

Release Year: 2022
Studio: HardKinks
Two bullies capture their co-worker within the lockerroom and change him to their servant and adult toy. Liters of destruction piss and also the many horrible humiliations would be the everyday bread for him.
Duration: 37:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pissmates - Abraham Montenegro, Alex Thor, Josh Milk

Amazing Night Fucking Escalante

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Damien Ryder, Danny Redcap, Tyler Jenkins, Seb Evans, Zak Hazard, Matt Sim, Sammy Hagar
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Group Sex, Big Dick, Pissing, Spanking, Facial Cumshot, Masturbation
Fuck the skirting boards and the walls.. Mickey’s got a gang of mate's coming round and he’s gonna have a gang bang Northern style - a proper Orgy where big dicks get sucked and willing Scally arse’s get fucked…there's some serious fuck action taking place today! So get those out lads it's a filthy orgy, It's time to get your boxers down and get ready for a nice long wank courtesy of the team at Triga If you like plenty of spunk all over your fucking face then you will love this as there is plenty of cock action in this action packed dick fest! Tyler’s monster ploughs up Mickey's hole big time! Who needs to buy paint when these lads get proper fucked and cum sprayed! Fuck this council squat shithole someone else can fucking paint it.
Duration: 1:46:47
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazing Night Fucking

Piss and Fist Mount Victory

Release Year: 2016
Studio: man's art
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Hard Sex, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, Pissing, Boyfist, 31 hot guys in 18 Hardcore-Scenes, 8,5hours action
31 hot and horny guys in 8,5 hours full of piss and fist boy action? And this all in one box?
Our phantastic PISS&FIST Box servs you with tons of sperm, spitting, sperm sucking, golden shower
bareback sex, big fucking dicks and fisting action by sweet boys.
Duration: 3:08:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2876kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss and Fist

Время генерации страницы 0.11201 секунды с 9 запросами