View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 07:17 PM   #108
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Orgasmageddon Part 3: Denial - Marica Hase Wendell

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
In pleasure, as in all things, the human body has its limits. Today, O.T. has decided that his goal is to find out Marica Hase's limits. He wants to see how far he can take her, how close to an orgasm he can get her without letting her cross the line and without having her go absolutely crazy.
O.T. has Marica chained and shackled up in some intense metal bondage with her legs held open for easy access. He starts out by warming her pussy up with his fingers, then he ramps it up quickly by sticking a metal hook inside her and starting to pump her for moans. It doesn't seem to be enough so he plugs in the hitachi and soon Marica has completely lost control of the sounds she is making. O.T. in the meantime has complete control. Every time Marica gets to the edge of orgasm he pulls away and leaves her squirming.
O.T. takes out the celebrator as well and starts alternating between the two vibrators. He moves back and forth between the two, the celebrator delivering intense and pinpointed pleasure, and the hitachi giving a more general area the most powerful vibration that can be delivered by a hand held device. Then, just for fun he uses the both of them at the same time. This drives Marica nuts. She lets out squeals of both suffering and ecstasy. But O.T. isn't done with her yet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasmageddon Part 3: Denial - Marica Hase

Caned Lane - Ashley Lane, OT Falls City

Watching Ashley Lane get off is a thing of beauty. When she cums it is almost subtle. There are moans and gasps, to be sure, as the intensity of her experience builds up. She throws her head back and gives breathy, heaving pants as she finally achieves her goal. But unlike some she doesn't buck and scream. She accepts her ecstasy with a quiet, almost resigned grace.
And Ashley has one of the prettiest cum-drunk faces you'll ever see. Her eyes glaze over, she can barely keep them open. The muscles in her face relax from the tense look she had just before her orgasm. She looks sleepy and peaceful, lying there bound on our floor.
She will have a completely different look in a matter of minutes. OT stands her up and uses her as a target for his whip. Suddenly the tension that was wiped away is back. She grits her teeth, hoping to bear down against the sting across her ass. It's effective at first, but the problem is, Ashley is a pain slut.
Soon enough she is soaking wet. When OT starts to push his dildo inside of her again her body accepts it without any resistance, almost greedily swallowing the whole thing into her holes. She wants another Earth shattering orgasm. She wants that look of bliss to come across her face again. And it will, as soon as she has paid for it with her body.
Duration: 58:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caned Lane - Ashley Lane, OT

The Spanking Zone (Season 5) Merchantville

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Celt, Angelique LeClaire, Renee Evans
Genres: BDSM, Cosplay, Domination, Fantasy, Fetish, Panties & Thongs, Softcore, Spanking
Give them a watch. They are something quite different that we hope you will enjoy occasionally. What they lack in actual sex they more than make of for in old fashioned domestic discipline and charm!
Duration: 1:03:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5152kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Spanking Zone (Season 5)

Jada Stevens is one of the most delicious women Paeonian Springs

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Rectal, raunchy ,bdsm anal
Jada Stevens.....it transcends hot or beautiful...she inspires sexuality with every curve of her ripe and young body...the eyes, the smile, the flawless white skin...and submissive too...I knew I was gonna have a good time with this one...I lead her to the bed collared and cuffed...I strip and spread her on camera and begin to test her...Jada is a sensitive woman...you can just tell she doesnt often have her legs tied spread and her pussy whipped...but as soon as I get inside her pussy, it's warm and wet...she loves the vibrator...too much...so I keep it on her till she's crazy...after a very thorough and enjoyable first position, I move on to feature one of Jada's most endearing features...her ass...ass lovers love Jada...it's perfect...I flog it, cane it, spank it...although I have to leave Jada's perfect ass in perfect condition...she feels every bit of it...I move onto her pussy, in a back breaking tie...clamps and the violet wand almost break her spirit...what the violet wand may lack in true intensity, it makes up for in noisy intimidation for first timers...cherish these moments...I end it all with a spread legged, hair tied, strappado...I lick her body with the dragons tail and it reddens nicely...weighted clamps on the nipples and orgasms finish her off...thanks much to Jada for a great afternoon of very sincere BDSM...Ogre...

Total size: 836.8 MB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jada Stevens is one of the most delicious women

Christy's Wet Bottom Belt Whipped for Pool Wiley Ford

Studio: AssumeThePositionStudios
Cast: Christy Cutie
Genres: BDSM, Spanking
Just when Christy thinks she’s getting off with a spanking and paddling over Daddy’s lap, he orders her to stand up and lay over the edge of the bed. Obediently she pulls her bikini bottoms down to her thighs, perching her bare bottom over the bed. Daddy’s belt makes a familiar jingle as it slides through the loops and doubles over in his strong hand. Thick leather explodes across her ass, hard and steady welting her sore bottom. She whimpers and cries as her ass is soundly whipped with Daddy’s belt. The powerful impact of each lick reverberates across her thick muscular gluteus and hamstrings as she cries into the bedspread. She is scolded as Daddy reminds her why she is having her bare bottom whipped. The final 20 strokes she thanks Daddy as she counts down through her tears. Approximately 150 severe licks of the belt delivered full force to a bare wet bottom.

Total size: 853.7 MB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christy's Wet Bottom Belt Whipped for Pool

Meet Mollie Rose - Mollie Rose Park River

Release Year: 2013
Meet Mollie Rose. She is a brand new face who has never experienced bondage or orgasms like this before. Whenever she cums her body tenses against the bondage. The shackles and cuffs dig in as her body jerks with pleasure. And that is before she takes a ride on the Sybian.
The most intense vibrator in the world is more than a match for Mollie's sensitive and over-stimulated pussy. Even having dozens of clothes pins torn off of her body is not enough to keep her from cumming wildly as the powerful engine buzzes between her legs. Anything that happens to her after that is worth the price if it means she'll get another chance for that kind of ecstasy.
Duration: 53:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Meet Mollie Rose - Mollie Rose

Naive Young Slut Wanders Into Trouble - Zoey Laine Chichicastenango

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, String Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Out she goes. Zoey Laine probably shouldn't just pick up and take whatever pills strange men give her. She's too hot to not know better. Men have been paying attention to her since she started growing those perky little tits of hers. Her sexy legs and tight ass didn't go unnoticed in those yoga pants, either. Seconds after she downs what she thinks is ibuprofen she is lost consciousness on the floor. By the time she has come to O.T. has already inspected every inch of her beautiful body.
If he was just fucking her she would probably hate it less. O.T. has never been all that interested in getting his dick wet, no matter how hot of a piece of ass he just reeled in. Instead he has a new head cage he'd like her to try out for him. Barbed wire and cold metal envelope her, she can see them right in front of her eyes. She knows that the rusted spikes won't just jump out and get her, but she can't help but be terrified with them so close to her pretty face. She doesn't dare flail too much as her captor flogs her ass and uses a dildo to fuck her pussy. She's too worried about what this bondage helmet will do to her if she unbalances it.
Zoey should be more worried about what O.T. is going to do to her. He isn't some cold piece of steel, content to just hold her in place and not have any fun. He wants to hear her scream and when the flogger doesn't do the trick well enough he has plenty of other ways to get her yelling.
Duration: 47:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naive Young Slut Wanders Into Trouble - Zoey Laine
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07789 секунды с 9 запросами