View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 07:16 PM   #107
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ashley Lane Is Insane - Ashley Lane Bogodukhov

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
It let's us explore the darkest fantasies of our models and crew, creating a stunning and unique experience. It's BDSM at its very finest.
Ashley Lane has just been checked in for some treatment that she could never get anywhere else. We have a very special way of taking care of our patients here. They come to us willful and disobedient. They come to us not knowing where their place is in life. And we, through the miracles of modern medicine and old-school BDSM, change all of that.
Ashley is a perfect specimen. Her tits and clit are adorned with piercings that show us that inside she knows exactly what she is and what she wants to be, a pleasure slave. We just need to break down her exterior and get deep enough inside of her head to make it happen.
We have a variety of ways of showing a girl like Ashley what her body is made for. First we strap her down into the gyno chair and spread her legs wide open. From here we can expose her, make her feel vulnerable, and begin treating her with a mixture of pain and pleasure that will make her brain confuse the signals until she can't tell which is which.
We degrade and humiliate her, taking her outside before cleaning her out and hosing her down. This is to break her mind so that we can replace her will with something better. When we take her inside she is complacent. She knows what we want. When OT plays the music her body begins to sway seductively, letting him know that the conditioning is taking hold.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2739kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane Is Insane - Ashley Lane

Fae Has A Fever Dry Branch

Studio: Danakanespanks
Cast: Dana Kane, Fae Dcay
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish, Alternative
Fae's been sent to the school nurse - her teacher says she's misbehaving and, in a private note, says Fae's being 'a pain in the ass'. I tell Fae that there's only one way to determine whether she is, indeed, a pain in the ass - or whether she's sick and needs to go home...a thorough exam. Fae's mouth gets her much more discipline than normal, and she can't help talking back, even when it hurts so badly that she pleads for mercy. Fae's exam consists of: Stethoscope 'checking' her bottom, rectal temp-taking, hand spanking, paddle spanking, rubbing cream on her cheeks, and finally, a bandage and sticker.
Duration: 12:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2425kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 238.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fae Has A Fever

Rubber Talpa

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Girl in bondage ,BDSM Bondage ,some light bdsm ,Rope Bondage
Rubber , aka Sandy Skarsgard decides to return for a SocietySM shoot...she does a good amount of fetish modelling but it's not that often that she gets bound...and it's less often that she has a large, socio-psychopath of a man in charge of her well being...so naturally, she is a bit nervous...but that must suit her, because, by the time I had her bound and bent over in the first scene, her pussy was dripping...and it got wetter and wetter as I spanked, flogged and paddled her...I knew she had an interest in electric play...so I wired her entire body, from cunt to tits, using her piercings where ever I could...It's so nice to turn a dial and watch someone convulse...I finally give her the chance to cum in the 3rd scene...We've been throwing around orgasms on SSM and STR for way too long...So, I'm giving the models fewer oppotunities to cum on my shoots...With a huge dildo crammed in her cunt and wieghts hanging from her nipples...I open the door with the magic wand and she bursts through it...In the final scene we spread her out...I give her the choice of taking the whip on her pussy or having my video editor eat her out...she opts for the tongue...typical...Ogre

Total size: 683.0 MB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rubber

Snowy Seder Part 3 - Skylar Snow Canal Winchester

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Skylar has her tits pressed into a device that was designed for her. It squeezes and presses her boobs in a beautiful way. Once they are locked in she gets poked and impaled. She screams and cries and begs for no more. It's a beautiful sight to behold.
While she cries she gets vibrated. She's so close to orgasm, but she's not allowed to yet. She's just so aroused! She wants to cum so bad, but it's not time.
Finally Skylar is put into a gyno position. Her legs up and her cunt completely exposed. OT takes his time and really puts Skylar into the mood. She's so ready to cum. She's kept on the edge of orgasm. The tease is merciless. When it happens, it's explosive.
Duration: 1:00:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Snowy Seder Part 3 - Skylar Snow

Bound Amazon Beauty Cookeville

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Ricksavage
Cast: Ava
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hummulation
This beautiful woman from the amazon has been very bad and she needs to get punished severely. Watch her get whipped, paddled, spanked and humiliated by her vicious master. She starts out tied to a chair and her master brutally squeezes her tits until they turn purple. Then, she is put in the stocks and spanked, paddled, and whipped mercilessly. Lastly, she is trussed up and her awesome titties get tormented by clothespins and other more sinister means!
Duration: 54:37
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1529kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 659.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound Amazon Beauty

Selma Sins - Drool and Dildos Vallonia

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Selma Sins
Genres: Rope Bondage BDSM ,Bondage XXX ,Extreme Rope ,Crotch rope
It's been a while since Selma has been in our dungeon, and we missed toturing the cute latin beauty. Feenix walks in on a fully-bound struggling Selma who is laying in a pool of her own drool. he warms her up with some spanking and flogging.Since she is not bound to anything but herself, he directs her into various positions, caning her when her abilities to move bound fail to meet his standards. When he tires of her pathetic struggle, Feenix pulls her to her feet and anchors her to the ceiling. He adds heavily weighted nipple clams and makes her deep throat a dildo until she gags, drool streaming down her face and neck. Finally, he gives her a massive flogging, hitting the clamps off her tender breasts violently. Selma's humiliation continues when we rigs her in a doggystyle position with her hips secured to a metal bar. Feenix notices she has drool in her hair and adds to it by rubbing her face and head in her own drool puddle. In this position her ass and feet are perfectly exposed for a sound flogging and some wax play on the toes, which he then canes off. He finally allows her some pleasure with her pain using the magic wand to bring her to orgasm, but only if she keeps her mouth pumping ferociously up and down on a very large dildo. Next Selma is bound on her knees with her pussy and breasts exposed for Feenix to enjoy. And he does, using the TENS unit on her soft thighs and clothespins and clamps all over her waist and already sensitive breasts. He give her multiple orgasms with the wand before painfully removing them. Selma is worn out and exhausted from her day in the dungeon, but we have one last intense rig for her to try. She is bound with rope and straps lying on her back with her legs spread and her toes tied to clamped nipples. Feenix mercilessly flogs her plump pussy, and does a little bastinado before bringing in the dick-stick combo. She begs him not to, but this is for his pleasure, not hers. But poor Selma can't help but submit to the pleasure as she cums, screaming...

Total size: 1.1 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Selma Sins - Drool and Dildos

Bound Angel Leonardo

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Ricksavage
Cast: Jessica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hummulation
Well pop this tape into your machine and enjoy the fun. Its strict bondage, pussy spanking and sheer torment as our sweetheart jessica demonstrates a truly submissive nature that will satisft all of your cruelest desires.
Duration: 57:30
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1521kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 696.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound Angel
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08773 секунды с 9 запросами