View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 08:16 AM   #113
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gorilla Koping

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Asian, Anal, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
新星ゴリマッチョ野性獣君臨!!ノンケ エキス雄汁グチュグチュ漏れまくり!!
大好物は女!豪快マッチョゴリラ達が� ��のテクで昇天連続映像!
スーツがはちきれるほどブットイ太� �もがあらわになり犯されるたびに脈� ��つ筋肉は限界を超えていく…
部屋中に蒸せまくる雄交尾臭
ガテンの雄穴ベチョベチョ!連続悶絶� ��リラ達!
ご期待下さい!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:03:33
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gorilla

Daydream Belivers Lahti

Studio: KO Company, Pandora
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Fingering, Handjob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots
もう、この手を離さないで。
繋がりに飢えた彼らの魂に救済の日� �来るのか…?
互いを慈しむように求め合い、失わ� �た時間を取り戻す…。
再び虜囚の身となった薙斗に、再び� �練が訪れる…。
その先に待ち受けるのは幸福かそれ� �も…。
Duration: 2:01:51
Video: 640x360, MP4V, 2161kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daydream Belivers

Karl Stevens and Mark Troy Otley

Cast: Karl Stevens and Mark Troy
Genres: Blowjob, Anal Sex, Bareback, Moaning, Shaved, Masturbation, Kissing, Fingering, Handjob, Cumshots, Uncut, Smooth, Twinks
Video language: English
Karl Stevens is the first to wake from the nap he and Mark Troy were taking. The first thing Karl notices is Mark's sleep boner. He reaches down and begins rubbing Mark's crotch thru his jeans. Mark rolls over, opens his eyes and the two begin kissing deeply and passionately. They waste no time stripping out of their clothes. Their nap has apparently energized their sexual desires and they waste no time getting down to business. Karl drops to his knees, deep throating Mark's long, hard uncut cock. Karl does not get much time on his knees as Mark has other desires. Mark pulls Karl down on the sofa beside him and he leans over gobbling up every last inch of Karl's long, thick dick. Karl spins Mark around on the sofa, slides in behind him and slowly pushes his cock into Mark's tight hole. Mark's face grimaces at first; but, once he's used to the size of Karl's cock Karl begins pounding away, burying his cock deep inside. It's not long before Mark crawls on top of Karl and slides down onto his rock-hard cock. He begins bouncing up and down, his own cock is standing straight up, swinging side to side as he continues riding Karl's cock harder and faster. Mark lays back on the sofa, legs in the air and Karl resumes the ass pounding. Mark grabs ahold of his cock and begins jerking it wildly. His nuts tighten and almost disappear as Mark loses it and blows his load all over his tight ripped abs. Karl pulls out, dumping a thick load of creamy white jizz adding to the gooey mess coating Marks abs.
Duration: 16:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 599.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karl Stevens and Mark Troy

Josh Cavalin & Jonah Knight Summerlee

Cast: Josh Cavalin & Jonah Knight
Genres: Blowjob, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Moaning, Shaved, Masturbation, Kissing, Fingering, Handjob, Cumshots, Uncut, Smooth, Twinks
Josh Cavalin has thoughts of an adventure outside but Jonah Knight thinks they should just stay in and have some fun in bed. Josh is no fool and he's not about to pass up the chance to plow Jonah's tight ass. He jumps in bed next to Jonah and starts groping his crotch as the two kiss. Jonah's cock is already hard so Josh does not hesitate to pull off Jonah's pants and underwear. He swallows Jonah's dick and proceeds to work it in and out of his mouth, expertly using his tongue to tease Jonah. Josh rolls Jonah over onto all fours, stand up behind him and slowly pushes his thick, uncut cock deep into Jonah's hole. He starts pumping hard and fast and Jonah's cock bounces with every thrust. Josh lays back on the bed and Jonah mounts him. He sits straight down on Josh's long, thick cock and then, as he feels it deep inside him, Jonah starts bouncing up and down, working it as deep as it will go. Jonah rolls over and pulls Josh in behind him. Josh continues plowing Jonah's hole as Johan grabs ahold of his cock and starts jerking it. He's close, you can tell because his balls have all but disappeared. Just before Josh blows his wad he pulls out and dumps his thick creamy load of jizz all over Jonah's chest. Jonah is jacking his dick even faster and when his nuts do disappear his cock erupts, spewing cum all over his ripped abs. Josh leans down and swallows Jonah's cum-covered cock then proceeds to lick it clean. From the look on both of their faces I would say they were glad they stayed in.
Duration: 18:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 664.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Josh Cavalin & Jonah Knight

Sexual Harassment Class Ottertail

Release Year: 2016
Cast: gays
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial, Threesome, Fingering, Interracial, Black
Working here we have many opportunities, unfortunately, we have to put up with a little bit of hassle from our boss. You know, you gotta do what you gotta do. This week the boss held a sexual harassment class to show us what to do and what not to do in the workplace. Of course, I was the one chosen to help him out with the don’ts of sexual harassment. Up in front of everyone he pulled my dick out, jerked it around, slapped my ass, and he even ended up shoving a finger up my ass. All just to show what not to do? I think it was more to show what could happen to those who complain. Man, that would be the last time I rat the boss out. At least I’m no the only one, I saw another employee giving him a rim job by the water cooler. Later in the week, I walk by his office and I see him banging the same guy who ate his ass earlier. I tried to get away but he pulled me right in and made me joined their fun. He pounded my asshole until it couldn’t take anymore, Making me and my coworker cum all over the place before shooting a load right in my face.
Duration: 45:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5824kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexual Harassment Class

Mr. Muscle Paul Smiths

Studio: Beard Project, Danji Macho
Genres: Asian, Muscle, Anal/Oral Sex, Bear, Blowjob, Fingering, Handjob, Tattoos, Toys, Masturbation, Cumshots
円熟マッチョのガン堀りエロ交尾!
・円熟マッチョ“”の、ど迫力アナ� �ファック!
・身動きが出来ない状態で、和也の� �身を愛撫され、悶えまくる
Duration: 1:20:02
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mr. Muscle

Bulky Dude x Anal Crash Prairieville

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral, Anal Sex, Handjob, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshots
九州野郎がまさかの大量噴射!
男を知らない剛体に禁断の絶頂を教� �込む!
雄のフェロモン限界超え!超大型新� �池田達也参上!
女狂い性欲無限大!変態と自画自賛� �るだけあって何もかもがワイルドダ� ��ナミック 笑。
ゲイ受け抜群イカツイ仕草に脳天直� �!
破廉恥な淫猥な部屋で大胆にチ○コ� �見せつけ股を開くノンケリーマン兄� ��。
未開発アナルも容赦なく強制拡張し� �いきます!
Duration: 2:10:08
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps
Audio: 124kbps