Audio: 125kbps

File size: 542.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boys Amateur - Episode 19

Firewatch vol.2 Wushaoling

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Pink Bird Media, Active Duty
Cast: Dakota, Evan, Austin, Justin, Joel
Genres: Amateur, Tattoos, Muscles, Military, Threeway, Safe Sex
Remember I was teasing you recently about Braden's buddy Dakota and telling you that you'd be seeing the latter really soon here at Active Duty. Well, it's happening sooner rather than later because Dakota stars in this scene with two other new guys: Joel and Justin! We recently introduced Justin to our Members in the War Chest and now we've got him in some hard core action. Joel hasn't even made it to the War Chest yet - as of this DVD's release - so this is an extra special treat for everyone.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:30
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1366kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 843.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Firewatch vol.2

Boys Amateur - Episode 16 Union Star

スジ筋モデル、豊助との汗だくセッ� �ス!
イケメン豊亮がナマちんこ挿入でガ� �漢泣き。
変態へと堕ちていきます。
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:05
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6450kbps

File size: 486.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boys Amateur - Episode 16

Young & Uncut vol.12 Tontitown

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Tino Video, The French Connection
Cast: Christian Yukonis, Giovany Vito, Jack Roys as Sven, Martin Vance, Tommy Sem
Genres: Teens, Amateur Twinks, Solo, Masturbation, Group, Anal, Oral
They're fresh and new to the game but horny as hell and ready to experience it all! All the fresh ass you want packed in this movie.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:59
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1539kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young & Uncut vol.12

Dream Marine Wrightsville

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Active Duty, Dirty Bird Pictures
Cast: Chip, A.J.
Genres: Amateur, Compilation, Handsome, Uniforms, Masturbation, Solo
A Note From Dink. Hey Troops! San Diego has a lot of nice things to offer, but one of its bestmodities for several decades have been delicious Marines. So, I set out to find my Dream Marine among all those beautiful boys. Chip won me over the first time I laid eyes on him. I knew I had to invite this boy back East for fun. What we have here is the result! Enjoy my (and now most likely your) Dream Marine.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:29
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 783.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dream Marine

Kristen Bjorn - Casting Couch part 463 Butte Falls

Alex Cabera is eager and excited to be inducted into the Kristen Bjorn Society of Select Men by the man with the monster cock himself, Gianni Maggio. Alex confesses that he has heard about the legend and leads us to believe that he is a “beginner.” As Gianni strips Alex of his underwear, he grabs hold of that plump, muscular ass that he is anticipating to be a wild and wonderful ride. When Gianni strips off his own underwear his monster cock is already a granite monument ready to be conquered and Alex’s mouth is drooling in anticipation of the pleasures about to part his mouth to new limits. And just like that, Alex’s mouth has consumed the full length of that mammoth cock that few before him have ever been able to achieve. As Gianni drives his intense cock hard into Alex’s throat he reaches back and spreads Alex’s almond colored ass apart, exposing the sumptuous hole that he cannot wait to feast upon. Alex flips onto his back, spreads his muscular legs open and Gianni begins feasting on that amazing ass, knowing that he needs to make sure that it is fully lubricated before he penetrates it good and deep. After a good tongue fucking, Alex gets flipped onto all 4’s and Gianni slams his monstrous cock balls deep inside of Alex. This is no beginner nor amateur, Alex quickly proves that he knows how to handle a man, especially a man with a cock that few can handle. Gianni rams his raw cock in and out of Alex before flipping and having Alex ride his cock. Alex makes the most of every centimeter of Gianni’s cock, opening his ass to all there is and then squeezing the monster for extra pleasure. One last flip and Alex is on his back, legs spread and Gianni feeling a pleasure that few have been able to deliver before. So much pleasure wrapped around your cock evokes so much luxury that Gianni is unable to edge any longer and explodes his thick, creamy load of cum all over that magnificent ass. Gianni coats his fingers with his hot cum and begins fingering Alex’s exquisite ass, urging him closer and closer until his huge globs of cum splatter across his ripped abs. This is no beginner; this is an expert perfectly matched up with a legend.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 844.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristen Bjorn - Casting Couch part 463

Время генерации страницы 0.17290 секунды с 9 запросами