View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 07:36 PM   #106
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cowtest part 2 Brigham City

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cowgirl
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Video language: English
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 783.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowtest part 2

Neck Hoist Chain Mc Arthur

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Beverly Hills
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately. A performer of her caliber was extremely inspiring. And since it was for Infernal Restraints and idea arose immediately. I wanted to control her neck with a simple chain hoist that was stopped at the floor and overhead to raise or lower an attached collar. Thus, she could be pulled up to her toes and down prone on the floor. The caveat -- her hands are free. This simple arrangement would allow an abundance of positions while holding her fast. And what should the first position be. Well, bowing of course. But not to low least she could rest on her knees. To begin she must undress.
Duration: 40:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 616.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neck Hoist Chain

Foot Girl - Emily Marilin Charlotteville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Emily is a foot fetishist but his lust cannot be contained to just one part of her body. Sure, he can tickle or whip her feet to get her going, but working her pussy into a hot, wet frenzy is not his only goal. He has to derive every bit of pleasure than he can from her body and that means using every little bit of the canvas that she has offered up to him. She has tits to be clamped, an ass to be whipped, holes to be filled and a clit to be vibrated. He cannot risk letting her focus too fully on her feet. After all, if she likes it too much she may get stupid. He would not want her thinking he cared what she wants. She is there to be humiliated and used, nothing more.
That is not to say that PD will not play with her feet at all. He is an artist, after all, and her feet are too perfect a subject to go untouched. They will receive an ever intensifying series of torments. A whipping is like paint, the spikes are like musical notes, and hot iron is like marble. He will fashion her suffering into a masterpiece. He just cannot miss out on that just because she may enjoy it too much. She is his to shape and mold, and through her pain he will make her perfect.
Duration: 1:00:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 675.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Girl - Emily Marilin
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08001 секунды с 9 запросами