View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 07:36 PM   #105
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Shocking The Slut Hewitt

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cici Rhodes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Video language: English
When the first scene opens up on Cici Rhodes deep throating Cyd's cock you can tell that this is going to be hot. When he pulls out to start applying clamps to her nipples you can tell that this is going to be rough.
The belt, whips, bells and vibrators are all precursors to something more. In this case that something is a powerful little shocker that goes right into Cicis ass.
Who knew that such a tiny device could cause so much distress? With the push of a button Cyd can provide stimulation ranging from a light tingle to a scream-inducing jolt.
It even has an automatic setting so Cyd can keep shocking the slut when he is out of the room. Every time she makes noise it will punish her for it. So she sits and waits, blind, bound, and silent, jumping every time she lets a sound slip.
Format: m4v
Duration: 41:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 721.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shocking The Slut

My Little Dolly Scotts

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Dolly Leigh ,Missy Minks
Genres: Ball Gagged ,Blindfold ,Bondage
Stunningly sexy in her pink-and-black bra and hot pink leggings, barefoot Missy Minks puts obedient and topless Dolly Leigh into collar, cuffs, and blindfold as she discusses with fans watching on an off-camera webcam site what identity the very pliable Dolly should be today. A doll, a filthy whore, a piggy slut, a fuck hole? They decide that after every time Missy spanks her, Dolly will say, “Fuck me, thank you.” Although that becomes tricky with a ball gag stuffed in her mouth. Yes, there's definitely a mood of playful humiliation at work here in this new video!
Dolly is really under Missy's power, with her wrist cuffs linked to her collar, as Missy takes down Dolly’s panties and then plays with the helpless girl’s pussy. Amid Dolly’s little whimpers and squeals, Missy puts the Hitachi wand between Dolly’s thighs and we can almost feel the wetness that begins to flow between the Leigh lips! Meanwhile, Missy teases Dolly on how difficult to understand she becomes with a ball gag in her mouth. Wow, how sexy Dolly looks kneeling, blindfolded, gagged, and totally vulnerable as she waits for Missy to do more stuff to her! But the fun is only beginning for this epic forty-minute video as Missy takes off her bra and leggings and, naked now herself, settles into really driving Dolly crazy with that toy...before taking out Dolly’s ball gag so the still-blindfolded girl can suck Missy’s titties...and before getting Dolly on her hands and knees so her sweet ivory tush juts out for Missy’s slaps and that Hitachi! And much more...like Dolly's first experience with nipple clamps, barefoot tickling and slapping, and being used as a footrest by Missy!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 912.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Little Dolly

Hanging Torment Pevely

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Ricksavage
Cast: Fiona
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hummulation
In the 3rd installment of galaxys hanging tor-ment series, master rick savage introduces us to fiona, a cute bubbly brunette, who claims to have a high tolerance for pain. When the master commands her to strip to lingerie we are treated to a glimpse of her perky breasts & button-like nipples jutting out of her black see-through bra. Looking just as mag-nificent is her well-rounded ass, which is en-hanced by a garter-belt & stocking ensemble. After demonstrating his rope tying expertise, master savage violently flogs her swollen tits & her pain ridden nipples. Next, fiona is blindfolded & tied to a torment bench with harsh wooden clothespins at-tached to her nipples. Master savage uses a pair of sharp surgical scissors to erotically cut the panties off of her body and proceeds to thoroughly punish her sopping wet pussy. In our final scene, our victim is tied to a rope & pulley apparatus with a gas mask pulled over her face to stifle her screams of terror. After fionas firm, nude body i. Suspended upside down, master savage rewards his obe-dient slave by viciously spanking her pussy and ass cheeks with a wooden paddle.
Duration: 58:17
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1561kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 722.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hanging Torment

Dicks on Dixon Bakewell

Cast: Dixon Mason
Dixon Mason is less than the sum of her parts. PD does not care about all of her at once. He cares about whichever part of her has caught her attention right now. As soon as the mood strikes him expect to see him whip, fuck or vibrate her. All of the focus is on different pieces of her. He has no regard for the person that they make up.
Duration: 48:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 543.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dicks on Dixon

Extreme Tit Torment Schoenchen

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Ricksavage
Cast: Victoria
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hummulation
Busty vixen victoria has been a bad girl lately and needs a dose of severe tit torment. Master rick savage is the man for the job as he chains her to a punishment chair and inflicts a vicous tit spanking.
Duration: 57:00
Video: 480x319, AVC (H.264), 840kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 405.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Tit Torment

Cowtest Ashburton

Cast: Cowgirl
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?
Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowtest

Lessons of Pain Bumpass

Release Year: 2022
The girls are rolling over, licking asses, getting spanked and kissing shoes before they even have two rules. Eventually their governess takes pity and shoves one slaves ass in her face and give's the other one away to a guest of honor to be anally pounded.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:14
Video: 576x320, XviD, 925kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lessons of Pain
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09120 секунды с 9 запросами