View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 07:35 PM   #102
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Punish-Her Havelock

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Lotus
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Video language: English
Her place is set at the table and Lotus is ready for her meal. It's a heavy dose of tease and denial. If she wants to cum she'll have to learn to hold it until he gives her permission. A skill she just can't seem to get right. Each position is harder than the last. In that difficulty Lotus finds that her desire to orgasm is that much more intense. A true bondage slut. Each time she is able to orgasm he ups the ante. On the shelf with her ass out he canes her and stretches her cunt open for Mr Pogo to enter her. It's her last chance to hold back the tide of her orgasm, but will she have the mental fortitude?
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 520.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punish-Her

Ass Up Face Down Mesopotamia

Cast: Mei Mara
Normally stocks are constructed to keep a person standing upright, but today PD has decided he wants Mei Mara to remain on her knees. More than that, he wants the position to be as uncomfortable as possible. Keeping her head shifted the way it is lets her see just enough of the room to know how much trouble she is in. That vantage point is not any kind of advantage. It just shows her that she has very good reasons to be very afraid.
Duration: 37:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 419.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Up Face Down

The Demolition of a Blonde Beauty - Darling Lancing

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Nothing is ever simple. No tie, no punishment, no bondage in general. It's too boring to just hogtie a girl and leave her languishing forever. Darling came to Matt Williams for a chance to experience something truly different. She grew up dreaming of being a damsel in distress and it's his job to make that a reality for her.
Damsel is something Darling brought to the show herself. She's a hot blonde with a tight body. You know she takes care of herself and loves the looks of lust that she gets walking down the street. Distress is what Matt is going to bring. Incredible back bending bondage, hard core discipline, and more than a little bit of fucking her holes, Darling is going to be in distress.
Duration: 43:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Demolition of a Blonde Beauty - Darling

I Am A Bondage Slut Norvell

Cast: Jaden
A bondage slut isn't a simple thing to be. It's not just the enjoyment of being tied up. There's a specific type of intense arousal from being restrained that only a bondage slut would understand. Jaden claims to be such a creature. Locked with wood deep inside her cunt she embraces her new life. Eat and sleep in her bondage. When she's stimulated she can't help herself. Even without permission she cums. Her punishment is more bondage and harsher treatment. It's more a test of how much of a bondage slut she is and less an actual punishment. Yet again she cums without permission.
Duration: 53:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1694kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 720.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Am A Bondage Slut

Creep Meet - Sierra Cirque Blountsville

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Creep: Where is she? Well, she has been driving for four hours.
Sierra Cirque: He wasn’t kidding when he said it was remote. Woodlands and run-down towns.
Creep: God, she looks great. She’s so beautiful. I love the glasses. It makes her look smart. She’s tall. She seems willing enough too.
Sierra Cirque: Boy, he looks old, but he’s not fat. He’s tall. He seems safe enough.
Creep: Oh my God, she’s sliding the skirt off over her ass. She’s folding up her skirt, she must be neat. She’s curious, she’s looking around. I wonder if she suspects anything.
Sierra Cirque: Where did he go and what is taking him so long? He disappeared right after I got here. How strange. I hope the shoot starts soon so I can get out of this creepy place.
Creep: She’s got some long legs to cover to get those pantyhose off.
Sierra Cirque: This underwear smells musty. I wonder if anyone else has worn them. Probably him.
This lingerie looks like it’s from the 50s. He probably jerked off to women dressed like this.
Creep: God, my dick is as hard as it was back in Gary, Indiana when I used to roam the neighborhoods peeping through bedroom windows.
She seems pretty stoic. Once I get her tied I can shift the propriety.
“Do you know why your ankles are tied first?”
Sierra Cirque: Where the hell is he? This is getting creepier by the minute.
Shit, now he is fondling me — I mustn't show that I am scared. I don’t dare say anything that will excite him — I have to play along. If I confront him, and it is my worst fear, I will have no place to go.
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Meet - Sierra Cirque

Live Fast Sandy Ridge

Cast: Juliette Black, PD
It is a mystery why Juliette Black starts off looking so sad but PD does not put up with that kind of attitude. She needs to show that she can think of people other than herself. After all, he wants to enjoy her. He wants to make her feel pain and lust and the pleasure of service. She just needs to remain compliant and express how grateful she is for this opportunity. She fails to express herself properly a few time, but the punishments she receives are effective at correcting that kind of behavior. It is not long before she trades in those screams and tears for a bit of moaning and begging for more.
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 530.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Live Fast

Adriann Punishment Gila Bend

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm
Slave brunette girl Adriann Punishment at a home pussy torture and spanking.
Duration: 1:10:50
Video: 760x510, AVC (H.264), 489kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 320.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adriann Punishment
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12136 секунды с 9 запросами