View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 08:19 PM   #213
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nerdpervert.com- Missy Kink - Pussy Eating Reward

Nerdpervert.com- Missy Kink - Pussy Eating Reward

Description:
Theres fucking 3 married women who live in my area, who all like a bit of nerd cock. Theres Devon who is even more of a slut than I thought, not only does she cheat on her husband but she holds Bukkake parties far away from home, so her husband doesnt find out. Then theres Craigs Gran Lacey, and then theres Missy Kink, the hot MILF I met on a night out. She bought my bull shit on a night out and came round the next day to do a shoot for us, I never thought at the time she believed me. Then she popped over a few times after that to de stress me when I was working hard and once when her Fella was parked outside. I have no fucking idea what that was about, Im guessing she likes doing all these rude things while she knows her husband is out there not knowing a thing. Me and Scarlet where in the living room and I was trying to get her to help with the next stage of my master plan. I had written a fake contract to make the girls came back for their audition and now I was working on if they called my bluff, and I was trying to put together a letter that looked like it was written by a lawyer as if they were in breach of contract. I was having trouble wording it and asked Scarlet for help but she through a wobbler because she didnt agree with how dis honest I was being, fucking typical for her to be the voice of reason. In amongst Scarlet trying to explain what I was doing was wrong who was to knock at the door but Missy Kink. Its a while since I have seen her and when she calls round I am always in for a good fucking blowjob or even better maybe a nice bounce on my nerd cock? Well it was neither, she kindly stated that she had always been good to me with her mouth and now she was horny and she wanted to put mine to the test. She wanted me to eat her pussy out. Now most guys would be kind of bummed out that they werent getting any action but I have a huge fetish for eating pussy so either way Im getting some Poon and getting to burry my head in it so its win win for me. I love eating pussy and looking up at them as the quiver so hey Im fucking game. Scarlet decided to leave us too it and went up stairs to her room, to be honest I have no fucking shame but even I admit it would be a bit weird with her sat there watching. Missy Kink was just so horny she has in trusted me to take it away for her and my tongue is always willing. Knowing that kinky bitch I bet her fella was outside again in the car as I know she gets off on things like that as she a dirty bitch. I started off licking nice and slowly and started to speed up and get faster faster until I could feel her tighten around my face, she was like a fucking Alien Face hugger. She left satisfied and I she left me with girl cream all round my chin, fucking quality, if we are taking it in turns then its my turn next then, love the way this works, shes started something now.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nerdpervert.com
Info:
File Name : MissyKink_PussyEatingReward_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 471.44 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:25:01

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:MissyKink_PussyEatingReward_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.03410 секунды с 9 запросами