View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 04:55 PM   #87
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Maid to Order, Part 2 Balaton

Finding good domestic help always seems to be such a challenge! So when Mistress Vendetta found ReVay, she was thrilled. ReVay was beautiful, intelligent and exuded passion and sexuality. Now this was promising! After months of training and many sexual adventures, Revay became excellent at everything, everything except house cleaning. She tried, she tried so hard but she always fell a little short. Revay soon learnt that no matter how loving her Mistress was, It’s never a good thing when you pissed off Bella Vendetta. Spanking, flogging, fishnet pantyhose, breast and pussy play, strap-on action, foot worship, squirting, very uncomfortable restraints and many other surprises.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 343.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maid to Order, Part 2

The Boy - Victoria Voxxx Gardendale

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
After a day of working hard for her money Victoria comes home to her boyfriend. She's just spent all her energy catering to her clients' needs. She'd like to sit down with her partner and relax, but of course he puts his needs first. The mere mention of her job makes him sneer.
What started as an exhausting argument turns into a nightmarish exchange as he exerts his animalistic strength. She's trapped and he is going to take every pleasure in punishing her for the way she makes the money that he steals from her.
Her mind is her money maker, but just like any man he thinks it's her body. None-the-less he's going to ruin her body. He hangs her by her pussy on a hook and then puts acid cream on her labia. Other men might want to fuck her, but she'll never want her cunt touched again.
Duration: 54:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boy - Victoria Voxxx

Abandoned, Summer Hart Finds Refuge With A Mysterious Stranger Wildhorse

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English
I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out.
He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned.
Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.
Duration: 38:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abandoned, Summer Hart Finds Refuge With A Mysterious Stranger

Kissed By The Whip - Katy Kiss Willseyville

Release Year: 2016
Katy Kiss came into our dungeon looking all cute and done up for her show. She wore a tiny red dress, high heels, and sexy sheer black stockings that make her legs absolutely irresistible. She even did her make up precise with fancy winged eyeliner. O.T. really likes that look on her, but what he likes more is seeing how easily he can make such a pretty, composed girl crumble completely into a heap with just a few of his favorite toys.
Katy starts out in a metal collar with her hands shackled to a frame just low enough so that she has to keep her ass sticking out to stand. O.T. takes the opportunity to get a feel for her body, running his hands over her tits, down her sides, and all over her ass, even taking a moment to spank her. Then, when his urges get the better of him, he moves her so that she is down on all fours on top of a table and lets her enjoy herself. He slips an ass hook inside of one hole and a dildo in the other, then he turns on the celebrator vibrator and starts fucking her. Katy can hardly take the double penetration, letting out shrieks and getting wetter every second.
Then it's back to O.T.'s kind of fun. He puts Katy down on her knees, holding her upright with a metal collar on a frame so that he can see her sexy body stretched out for him. The next thing Katy knows she has a plastic bag over her head and she can barely breathe, and there's nothing she can do since O.T. belted her arms to her body so that she's holding onto her own tits. And then there is the sharp, searing pain of a whip cracking against the soft skin of her ass over and over. Katy sits there on her knees and wriggles and shrieks, nothing like the cute dolled up girl we knew forty five minutes ago.
Duration: 47:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kissed By The Whip - Katy Kiss

Colby Maroochydore

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Ricksavage
Cast: Colby
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hummulation
Rick savage tortures sexy brunette with big tits and hairy pussy and blonde with big tits. Undresses her, blindfolded, binds her, touching her breasts, puts a gag in his mouth, tormented pussy, spanking, use clothespins for pussy and devices for torture. Cool video for true lovers of bondage.
Duration: 58:07
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1442kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 670.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colby

Training The Maid Rosa Beardstown

Cast: Rosa
Rosa is the new maid working at master savages dungeon. But when the master discovers her sitting on her ass, talking on the phone to her friends, he threatens to send her back to the agency. Due to rosas illegal alien status this would not be a good thing. So rosa consents to be trained and disciplined under the heavy palm of rick. Our prim and proper maid endures tight bondage, humiliation and severe ass spanking with an assortment of paddles and a wooden hair brush. Finally, rosa is bound to a chair and her beautiful brusied ass is drenched in scalding hot wax. The enxt time rosa is talking on the phone... We doent think shell be sitting down.
Duration: 58:17
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1518kbps

File size: 704.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training The Maid Rosa

Painful Interrogation Yasmine Harbor View

Cast: Yasmine
Our scenario begins in the eerie interrogation room of the infamous den of iniquity dingeon in new york. Master rick savage is questioning yasmine, a statueque ebony beauty about a situation he wants resolved and he wants answers now!!!
Master savage has yasmine strip down from her white blouse and plaid skirt to nothing but a blue g string as he binds her to a st. Andrews cross. Her curdling screams are muffled by her ball gag as she is subjected to a viious spanking and flogging session. Yasmines nubile breasts are probed with ice tongs, then metal clamps adorned with weights are painfully attached to her erect nipples.
Stubborn and uncooperative, our victim is tied to an antique dentists chair as masrer savage torments her luscious black ass cheeks with a leather flogger, a wortenberg wheel and hot candle wax. The fun part is that even though ricks her and commands her to tell the truth she cant speak because her mouth is sealed with duct tape. Will yasmine confess? Enjoy the tape and find out!
Duration: 53:49
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1510kbps

File size: 647.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Interrogation Yasmine
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07911 секунды с 9 запросами