View Single Post
Old 04-30-2022, 09:26 PM   #194
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,502 раз(а) в 4,243 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nerdpervert.com- Lucy Lane - Blowjob Stand in

Nerdpervert.com- Lucy Lane - Blowjob Stand in

Description:
Not only has Lucy Lane been in more episodes of nerd Pervert, not only is the the most nicest, most helpful girl I have ever met in this business. Why you ask? We because shes fucking stupid. Now before you all go mad at me for blasting such a lovely girl Im not. Shes fucking stupid to think anyone in this world would be as nice as I pretend to be to her. Its not only impossible for someone to be this nice, but it would never be fucking me. I am out for what I can get, plain and simple. What I am out for is as much pussy as I can get and anyone who will believe my bull shit, I will be all over you like a rat up a drain. So Lucy is officially the girl who has fallen for my crap more than one, this is the 9th time believe it or not. But to be fair to her, I have had the right situations come up to further my lies. Lucy has been up and down ever since she moved above me in the flats, and every time I have acted like the worlds greatest agent, that I will stop at nothing until she takes the US by storm. Her being that keen has helped me shoot her over and over again, explaining that we are re-doing the footage as she is better at modelling now, or that I lost the content or that we need to do more videos, more than what my so called agents ask for so that she seems more keen and into her job and it has fucking worked. She feels she has to replay me that much for all the help I continue to give her, that this time she offered to fill in for a shoot because a new girl let me down. This has nothing to do with her own audition tape, she just wanted to help me out. When helping you out leads to you getting an amazing blowjob then you are all in, right up to the fucking balls. Lucy wasted no time in dropping to her knees, getting my nerd cock out, and sticking my cock all the way down her throat. For a shy girl on the surface, she comes alive when she has a hard dick right infant of her face. This girl is a special type of shy girl, she_s a shy girl who loves choking on dick. No matter how rare, its the type of fucking shy that I like. She is an expert at covering your hard shaft in her mouth juice, while taking your balls in her mouth and licking the end till you shoot all over the place. Lucy gets off on the fact that you are about to cum, and that makes you shoot even more as you know when she brings you off, she really really wants it. She licked the end of my cock until I shot my load in her open mouth and it shot out and filled her tongue with the good old, white, sticky nerd stuff. We still have other videos to shoot and with her living closer than before she will be getting nerd fucked again and for as long as she thinks Im the nice guy, you guys watching know Im not.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nerdpervert.com
Info:
File Name : LucyLaneBlowjobStandIn_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 622.19 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:33:01

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:LucyLaneBlowjobStandIn_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.09086 секунды с 9 запросами