View Single Post
Old 04-30-2022, 08:12 PM   #79
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Getting To The Bottom Of It Glen Hope

Studio: Spankedcheeks
Cast: Miss Lina, Leia-Ann Woods
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish, Caning
Video language: English
Leia and Sam are just off out for a night on the town when they are questioned by their auntie Lina and her partner about money that is missing from her purse. Both girls deny they have anything to do with it but auntie Lina is not convinced and soon has the girls over her knee for a bare bottom spanking to get to the bottom of it. It is not long before they are both admitting that they took the money to pay for their night out. Auntie Lina then undresses them and the punishment continues with strapping and a caning before being sent to bed.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 302.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Getting To The Bottom Of It

IR - Smile Pretty McAdoo

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Ivy Addams is a pretty girl! With a face like that who could resist distorting it? OT has a new device he wants to put on her. It's a sort of brank with a bunch of hooks to hold her face open.
She's just as pretty upside down. Suspended behind her knees is extremely tough on her legs and she can't hold it for long.
Finally she's bound on the floor with a bar holding her legs back. Her pussy and asshole are exposed. She gets to cum over and over again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Smile Pretty

HdT Layla Love - All the Love Whiteriver

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
We love Layla Love! She's got a sexy body and a love for bondage. Once she's bound you can tell it's her natural state. There's a sort of discomfort that you don't quite realize was there until it's gone. The blond bombshell deserves to be completely immobilized.
With a body like Layla's, it's no wonder the bondage fits her. She's a straight hottie. Once she's all tied up and tightly ballgagged she's spanked and groped. She struggles and wiggles. Disrobing her reveals that her nipples are pierced. All that means is there's something to tie to.
It's time for her to fly. OT fills her mouth with her own damp panties and wraps tape around her head. He tests her ability to breath by closing her nose. When he lets go she gasps in air.
Duration: 37:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Layla Love - All the Love

SexualDisgrace Isa Mendez Earns a Facial after Bondage Slave Training Session Paw Creek

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Isa Mendez
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination
He wants total access to her bubbly ass and tight pussy. He inspects his sex slave's pussy and asshole, spanking her a bit. She can't go far since she has to balance herself. She has to endure this rough f"ck. He penetrates her deep, opening her up wide.
Duration: 27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7883kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexualDisgrace Isa Mendez Earns a Facial after Bondage Slave Training Session

IR The Facility - Blaten Lee Mammoth

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Anal Fingering, Ass Caning, Begging, Bit Gag, Breast Whipping, Caning, Clothespins, Clothespins on Nipples, Fingering, Hitachi, Leather Straps, Metal Bondage, Metal Dildo, Metal Gag, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm, Pussy Clamps, Shackles, Spanking, Tickling,
We all look to control something in our lives. Sometimes that control becomes an obsession. For me it was sex. A friend recommended The I Facility. I was told they could really help with my addiction. Walking around the grounds I was very impressed.
No one told me I would be sharing a room. No one mentioned that I would be bound the entire time and made to wear a dick gag. I don't know how they expect to treat sexual addiction by taking sexual advantage of me. The one thing I sought to control in my life has now been taken from me.
Once they trained me to behave they began bringing men and women in. Usually several in a day. The doctor usually watches. Sometimes he video tapes it on his phone. I know the people pay him for it, but the doctor keeps every penny.
Duration: 38:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR The Facility - Blaten Lee

A New Sex and Submission Game for Delirious Hunter Pecos

Delirious Hunter is back at the dungeon eagerly anticipating her next round of training under the stern hand of Master Joseph. Starting with her bent over a large oak crate dressed only in stockings, Master warms her up with some sensual spanking and sensation play and then moves on to a series of impact games in which she chooses each toy and submits to its fierce impact until she can take no more, and then chooses the next implement. After all are finished, Delirious is rewarded by being given permission to give Master a great hand and blowjob.
Duration: 17:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3438kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 489.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A New Sex and Submission Game for Delirious Hunter

Brook Rain Needs a Spanking Gillham

Mistress Bella Vendetta’s new plaything, Brook Rain, has been a very bad girl. After a good hard spanking, Mistress Bella allows her bury her face in Mistress’ pussy.
Duration: 12:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3443kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 351.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brook Rain Needs a Spanking
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03265 секунды с 9 запросами