View Single Post
Old 04-30-2022, 03:31 PM   #191
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,501 раз(а) в 4,242 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nerdpervert.com- Lucy Lane - Friendly Suck

Nerdpervert.com- Lucy Lane - Friendly Suck

Description:
You know the story buy now, this is Lucys 11th appearance on the site, she practically lives at my house she_s here so much. The only difference between her and Scarlet is that Lucy actually sits on my dick. For websites generally they only shoot a girl a certain number of times and its classed as over kill. Me, I shoot what happens, if I can keep getting a girl in to jump on my cock, then I dont care how many videos that amounts to, Im filming it. Looking back so far, Lucy seems to of forgot about her modelling. I just know she is going to call round and ask one day. We seem to have got side tracked a little, where shes sucked my dick when Ive been horny, tried outfits on and let me fuck her in them, why is she doing it? I haven no idea, I dont tend to question these things, I just let these horny bitches put out if they are stupid enough to. But for now Lucy is happy to give me sexual pleasure, she must figure she owes me or something since I helped her with so much with her modelling. At the moment every time Lucy comes round the house, its not for work or advice on her career its usually for a good old nosh. I went to answer the door, let her in and we went straight up stairs. Scarlet was in, watching her shite TV shows a usual, main reason why I was up stairs. So there she is, down stairs bored out of her brains as there was nothing else on, she had tried reading, she had been on the phone and cut to me up stairs having a fucking kick ass blowjob. Some times when you want someone to just suck your dick you feel lazy, you dont want to just stand there while she kneels down and looks up at you. Sometimes you just want to be a lazy cunt, site back in your office chair and get a fucking blowjob. Its a lazy mans paradise, just having a fucking hot mouth bring you off and with Lucy she does the job fucking right. Scarlet decided to come up stairs, open the door and say Hi to Lucy, that she didnt realise she was here and that she had bought a dress she really must show her. Now this is fucked up for two reasons, one, Scarlet is that used to walking in on my either wanking or having my dick sucked and Two, because she thinks its ok to jut start having her girly conversations when im meant to be getting a lovely mouth job. I told Scarlet to do one as I wanted Lucy to finish me off. Just as soon as Scarlet got the hint and fucked off, Lucys phone rang and it was a friend she forgot she had to meet, see thats how nice she is, she got my call, came round, sucked my dick and forgot about her own plans. Well either that or she thought I wouldnt take long and make her that late anyway. Now some girls would of left me to finish myself off, but not this sweet, lovely and thoughtful girl, she just speeded up and aimed to bring me off quicker. Now why cant all girls be fucking like this? Id don_t take long anyway, all that is on my mind when getting a blowjob is I so want to cum all over her, on a loop in my head. So her speeding up ended things faster that usual. Right in her mouth, because she loves it, I love it and because she told me too. Big load in her mouth, now she can go and look at Scarlets fucking dress. Im done.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nerdpervert.com
Info:
File Name : LucyLaneFriendlySuck_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 570.02 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:30:15

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Lucy_Lane_-_Friendly_Suck.rar

Download VIDEO: