View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 02:32 PM   #235
LCF

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

LCF Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Take My Fist

Take My Fist

Gay - Bareback, Fisting, Foot Fisting, Toys, Ass Play, Ass Licking, Fetish, Euro, Hardcore, Extreme Penetration, Threeway, Pigs, Group, Anal, Oral

Fabio Comelli, Javier DeCerdo, Janiel Sand, Piero Strada

He came out of the blue: Fabio Comelli. This Italian piece of dynamite certainly knows what the wants and how to get it: he doesn't ask, he just takes. The film begins on a sunny afternoon in an upstairs-bedroom where Janiel takes a rest. Not for long because Fabio comes in and (ab)uses him like a piece of meat. He is forced to take cock, hands, feet, spanking and spit. Dragged around like a dog he has to fulfill Fabio's demands. During the evening the "playing" continues on the dinner-table where Piero joins in. Big Bam (boom-boom) is introduced and Fabio gives the two guys a various treat. Javier deCerdo passes the house and can't help looking through a window... Very soon he is taken in and becomes a new subject to Fabio's demanding approach. In this long scene he gets several fuckings, big toys and a hard spanking to endure. Until Fabio takes his belt and slaps the poor guy long and hard. Several times he greases up his butt and slaps it off with his belt: stroke by stroke, hard and professional. Javier's beautiful smooth butt turns into a deep red color... Take My Belt!

2005 - DVDRip - Wmv - 1.19 Gb - 1:56:57

Download:

Gigapeta.com

Letitbit.net

Vip-File.com

Depositfiles.com

Hitfile.net

Keep2Share.cc
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13059 секунды с 9 запросами