View Single Post
Old 04-30-2022, 06:45 AM   #187
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nerdpervert.com- Devon Breeze - Cock Will Power

Nerdpervert.com- Devon Breeze - Cock Will Power

Description:
When I am fucking mad at someone, I can stay mad forever. Even when its someone as sexy as Devon Breeze. This site has always been about me, my pervy adventures, my cons to get girls knickers off, just mine right. When I meet someone who is as good as me at lying it doesnt sit well with me. Knowing that she could trick me. Trick me she did. Lucy Lane had been getting chased by the council about the noise that her ex had made when living above me when I used to live in a flat. Devon posed as council women and said she was going to fine me unless I helped her with her investigation with Lucy. Turns out she had just joined the site and seen the story so far and pretended. I was fucking shitting myself when she said she was going to fine me. Fast forward to finally getting on a Bukkake party, all the way in Edinburgh and it was Devon. I thought it was fishy at the time but she brushed me off with the excuse as if she did this that far away from her work area and for fun that it didnt matter. Looking back Id of questioned that but I was there to get my dick sucked and to spunk all over her face so I was kinda thinking about something else. Fast forward to totally enjoying myself and going back for round two, where me and some other guys covered her face in spunk again, while getting ready I over heard her and Scarlet talking. Devon confessed to being a party girl and didnt even work for the council. I let them know I over heard and told her to do one and we stormed out. She has been ringing me ever since, trying to say sorry. Ive just been ignoring her calls. Then one day I got that fed up of her calling I answered the phone, told her I was not happy and didn_t want to hear her excuses, told her to stop calling and hung up the phone. She only had the nerve to call round my house, as if that wasn_t cheeky enough with what she did. I went to shut the door in the face but she followed me in the living room. She claimed I got my cock sucked off her so why was I bothered. Errrmmmm maybe because I thought I was going to get fined a lot of money. She then tried to rub my cock, trying to get round me. Taking advance of a pervert like me and expecting it to work, well ha it wont. I made an excuse to get up and walk into the kitchen to make her a hot drink. Scarlet came down stairs thinking she heard Devon and caught her with her tits out and playing with herself. Devon explained to Scarlet that she was upping her game, as she couldn_t believe that I was turning her down. Scarlet wanted to try out the new camera we had just bought and so decided to try it out now, knowing that I would not resist this. I came back in with the cup of tea to find her there, with those massive, lovely big tits hanging out. But I was fucking mad with her, she started to rub my crotch and I told her no, then she unzipped my trousers and I snapped. I told her to get my cock out and suck on my dick. Scarlet came down stairs with the new camera and started to film, commenting that she thought I would put up a a better fight than that. But hey, I know how good Devon is at sucking cock, I know that she loves dick and spunk. Knowing that and still trying to say no when it is on offer is a lot to take in. My pervy little mind can not take that shit. Devon sucks an amazing cock, and she deep throats and gags all over it. No man can say no, the fact I said no for like 5 mins or something and walked away while she was rubbing my cock, thats impressive for me I can tell you. Devon is one of the best blowjobs Ive had in the sites career so far, I shit you not, she is that good. When you get her on her knees and she is telling you to dump a load all over her face while you wank your cock, well its just too much to take. You have to dump a load all over her cum craving face as she looks up at you. Safe to say Devon broke my will power, the small amount I actually fucking had. However she is forgiven so I hope with that out in the open we can continue our dirty little get together, I certainly hope so.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nerdpervert.com
Info:
File Name : DevonBreezeCockWillPower_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 499.17 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:26:29

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Videoevon_Breeze_-_Cock_Will_Power.rar