View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 11:22 PM   #184
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nerdpervert.com- Sarah Jane and Leia Organa - Double Nosh

Nerdpervert.com- Sarah Jane and Leia Organa - Double Nosh

Description:
Well I do see the funny side of it now, Scarlet sneaking away and filming Sarah Jane and her friend Leia in a Girl-Girl video and leaving it out on my desk to watch. At the time if I am honest I was mega pissed. But me and scarlet are getting on a lot better lately. I mean sure we still get on each others tits, but thats to be expected, Im a fucking pervert and she_s a sexy arse chick who I want to bone. But at least she isnt giving me a hard time about all the conning I do to lure these girls in. However when I got a phone call from Sarah Jane to say she is in the area, doesnt mean I have to tell Scarlet. I don_t see this as getting my own back, just I know she hates it when I come on to Sarah when they are about to go out. I seem to hold Scarlet up all the time thanks to my pervy ways. Me and Craig had been playing computer games all fucking day, when Sarah called to tell me she had another gang bang. Of course it was fucking full, they always are. So I arranged to meet her the next day, or at least call her when she is done to meet up. Fast forward to the next day and like a fucking twat I forgot to let her know, when I turned up she had done the bukkake, and was meeting up with a friend. Whats more she was teasing me about how many cocks she had just sucked and how much she was covered in cum. Its not fair, but she must of felt sorry for my sad little nerd face as she offered to give me a blowjob while she was waiting of her friend to arrive. I wasnt going to say no to that now was I. Once Sarah wraps her mouth around your cock its fucking hard to say no I can tell you. A few minutes later of her sucking on my cock, theres a knock at the door its her friend and fuck me its the same one out of the video, the one that I saw lick Sarahs pussy. I made a passing comment that Id love to have a go on her and next minute she walks in the door. She must be as horny as she was in the video all the time as Leia asked if my cock was on the menu and can she share. This just keeps getting better, so I lie back on the bed and they are both taking it in turns sucking my dick. Well I say share, Sarah was bit greedy with my cock and I have to say she seemed to have it in her mouth a fair while before giving it to Leia so she could have a go. Leia seemed to really like my cock, she really had a grip on it, I was loving the two girls sharing my cock and I think them two were getting off sharing the same guys cock too. I stood up over them ready to shoot my load as there was no way I was going to hold out. Its far too exciting having too hot bitches wanting to suck on my cock. I tried to give them as much cum each as I could and evenly share it between them, but I think Sarah got the most, or so I thought until Sarah and Leia started kissing and then Leia ended up with half of it. Either way both girls got a good cum blast each and we had ourselves a min gang bang bukkake, and what could be better than that? Nothing thats fucking what.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nerdpervert.com
Info:
File Name : SarahJaneLeiaOrganaDoubleNosh_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 623.3 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:33:04

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Sarah_Jane_and_Leia_Organa_-_Double_Nosh.rar

Download VIDEO: