View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 06:30 PM   #78
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Tristyn Kennedy - An Incredible Young Submissive Slut Clopton

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Tristyn Kennedy
Genres: facial, bdsm, hitachi, bondage sex, mandy muse, rope bondage, orgasms
Video language: English
Tristyn is an outrageous specimen...a model who impressed me with her bondage toughness on previous shoots...I keep my eyes open for models like this...a will waiting to be challenged...she's a sweet girl, and she was made for sexual service...and very tough...I love being right...I have the crew wrap bind her and wrap her in burlap...I lead her into the wood room and unwrap her...I make my intentions and expectations very clear up front...but some slaves seem destined to fuck up...Tristyn came without asking...only the first time...she learned quick...then upside down and spread, her pussy gets the electrified Samurai...I add the magic wand...she cums over and over...she becomes frenzied and uses her legs to fuck herself upside down against the steel dildo...Tristyn's body is incredible and I decide to focus on her ass...she gags herself on the dildo as I flog and spank her ass red through much struggling...I should have drilled the bench into the wood floor...live and learn...even after three scenes with tight nipple clamps, I decide to focus the last scene on her nipples...and her tummy...I drill her upper body into a wooden box, her feet are pulled up and rigged to a pulley, then tied off to her nipples...a very cruel test of one's core strength that ends badly for even the most toned tummies...just add time...I also added a TENS unit...Tristyn makes suffering as beautiful as I have ever seen it...I am thankful for hot, young, slaves...have a great holiday weekend...Ogre..

Total size: 742.3 MB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tristyn Kennedy - An Incredible Young Submissive Slut

First Time FucksAll - Kinsley Anne Luodian

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Kinsley doesn't have a lot of experience with BDSM. It's intrigued her, but she's ready to jump in with both feet. As the ropes go on Kinsley goes through a mix of emotions. Fear and excitement are among them. She's not sure what to make of the predicament she's found herself in.
She likes it when OT handles her roughly. The bondage excites her, but the treatment she receives is definitely worth her trip. She's tightly bound and helpless and she's being handled by a madman. He exposes her perfect round ass and checks her for wetness.
"Drippy!" he says.
OT asked what she wanted to try. Like any newbie Kinsley requested suspension and a fucking machine. She gets both in spades. Multiple induced orgasms are a sure bet for Kinsley. There's a first time for everything!
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Time FucksAll - Kinsley Anne

Hdt - Sweetness Mobeetie

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Horny, orgasmic, and wearing heels, Sweetness is bound and helpless from the very beginning. PD starts training her to take endurance bondage and corporal. Before long, he's wrapping the tail of a whip around her back to flick her tits and pussy. Encouraged by a taser, she learns to worm across the floor, how to ask permission to come, and the consequences when she forgets. Several cane strokes and two suspensions later, Sweetness confesses that she wants to learn to be a Dominant. PD's interested. So there may be some girl-on-girl in Sweetness's future at Hardtied.
Format: real
Duration: 43:42
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 141.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hdt - Sweetness

Rubys Red Bottom Smokerun

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Missy Minks ,Ruby Angel
Genres: Ball Gagged ,Belt Bondage ,Bondage ,Spanking
Ruby Angel did such a great job for us out at Folsom Street Fair 2014, we decided to bring her back out the very next week. The special occasion was her 21st birthday and what better gift to give her than to provide Missy Minks as her top? And Missy Minks thought there was no better gift for Ruby than a Red Bottom...and that's exactly what Missy gives her, in this hot clip featuring two hot babes!
With Missy in control, a chest harness with straps is placed on Ruby, and is followed up with a ball gag, ankle straps and then pulled into a hogtie. Spankings are then in order as Ruby's ass turns the color of her namesake...Ruby...Red...Hot Bottom...by Ruby!
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4794kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 583.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rubys Red Bottom
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15014 секунды с 9 запросами