View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 08:33 AM   #58
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Precious Sosuke Jurmala

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, AnalOral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation
Video language: Japanese
デビュー以来、メガヒット連発で数� �の記録を更新…を独走してきた「蒼� ��・20才」。
半年ぶりとなる待望の単体作品が、� �リーズ初の第3弾として、満を持して ここに完成!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:34:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2418kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Precious Sosuke

Naughty Workplace White Paper vol.8 Del Rio

Release Year: 2009
Studio: KO Company, Beast
Genres: Asian, Oral/Anal Sex, Uniform, Masturbation, BDSM, Fingering, Cumshot
大人気シリーズ職場淫猥白書8が遂� ��完成!!あらゆる職場で繰り広げられ� ��壮絶な内容。さらに超人気モデル 達が集結し大興奮の130分。
[空腹に負けた新人デリバリー]豊田力。「俺にも食わせてくれるよ� �?」少しのつまみ食いのせいで、強引 な客に処女アナルをこじ開けられ豪� �騎乗位でアナルデリバリー。
[エッチな看護してください!]米沢孝四郎。「他の患者さんに聞こ� �ますっ!」愛情を逆手にわいせつ介護 を要求する患者。「何をしたら、い� �んですか……。
」夜中の病室で戸惑いながらエッチ� �看護が始まり、ベットのきしむ音� ��喘ぎ声が大きくなっていく……。
[始まりはこれからやで]東山隆起。遅くまで働く残業新人リ� �マン。ベテラン警備員の差し入れ� ��魔の手にはまる。鍛えられた濃厚な 身体とアナルを、湿った舌で愛撫さ� �最後は、超アナルファック!オフィス に響く喘ぎ声……。
[芸能界で売れたいんやろ?]中野瑛太。初登場中野君。何も知ら� �い芸能界で、変態プロダクショ� ��社長の罠にはまる。プリッっとし たケツと超美筋の身体が崩壊してい� �。
[こんなトコで何してるんや!!]三井英芳。トイレで拾ったエロ本片� �に発情。先輩に見つかりお仕置きの� ��絶亀頭責め。膝をガクガク震わ せ超大量発射!「気持ちいいっ」連発� ��イレで大絶叫!
染みこんでいくこの快感、決して抜� �出せない凌辱迷路。お楽しみに!!※� �編では目線は入っておりません。
Format: avi
Duration: 2:11:45
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1499kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naughty Workplace White Paper vol.8

Delaney & Ransom: Edge Sanostee

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Delaney, Ransom
Genres: Bondage, Bareback, Muscles, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, 69, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
This is a long one gang! Almost 38 minutes of Edging and some crazy raw action with your favorite Ginger!
"You can go in, if you want." - Delaney.
Enjoy!
Duration: 37:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delaney & Ransom: Edge

After Secret Club Ruthven

Studio: KO Company, Pandora
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
ボクらの淫らな課外授業、特別に魅� �てあげる。
若い肉体が衝動のままに互いを求め� �う秘密クラブへようこそ。
1時限目・憧れのコーチと二人三脚の� ��訓中、コーチの股間が気になって仕 方がない陽奈。
注意されると「もう我慢できないん� �す…」とデカマラ奉仕を懇願。
上反り巨根で突かれる度に大量のエ� �潮を吹き上げてイキ狂うのだった…� ��
2時限目・あいつは成績優秀・スポー� ��万能でクラスの人気者。
何の取り柄もない僕と釣り合わない� �はわかってるけど、恋する気持ちは� ��まらない。
ある日、あいつが野球部のキャプテ� �と密会してるのを見てしまった僕は� ��。
3時限目・全然タイプじゃないクラス� ��ートに渡されたラブレター。
目の前で破いてやったけど、また俺� �ことが好きみたいだ。おもちゃとし� ��なら使ってやってもいいかな…。
俺の体を貪るように舐め回して、ア� �ルの奥まで舌入れてくる。まるで犬� ��たいだ。
4時限目・なんで俺がタバコ吸ったり� ��習授業受けてるのか、先生気付いて ないのかな。
今日の補習に出席してるのは俺だけ� �ちょっとだけ勇気出してみよっかな� ��。
一度好きになったら止まらない。僕� �の恋は片道切符。
Duration: 1:53:48
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: After Secret Club

Premium Channel Vol.08 - Yuya and Takumi Best Ogema

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Get Film
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Fingering, Solo, Threesome, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot
ユウヤとタクミの色んなエッチ満載� �公開映像6編収録!
ユウヤとタクミの永久保存版!
大人気のあの2人が帰って来た!
' .の2大アイドルが色んなエッチに大奮 闘!
美肌にプリケツ、ドッチとエッチす� �!?
ユウヤがスジ筋エロ兄貴をガン掘り� �ちゃった♪
兄貴のアナルも締りが良くて超快感<� ��>
ユウヤが萌え~な体操服姿に
こんな可愛いユウヤもなかなか似合� �てるね♪
今度のユウヤは雄!雄!雄!雄!
スジ筋兄貴のケツマンをガンガン突� �まくり♪
タクミが誰も居ない教室で淫乱!
巨チンでタクミが犯される!
タクミがゴーグルマンにガンガン突� �れる!
今までに無い待った無しのハードプ� �イを堪能あれ
土方のタクミが指示を受けながら作� �開始♪
あ!先輩がいやらしいことしてきた
アナル全開のタクミ、ご堪能あれ♪
Format: avi
Duration: 2:09:21
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1904kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Premium Channel Vol.08 - Yuya and Takumi Best

Dwight & Ransom: Edge Limassol

Cast: Dwight, Ransom
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
I was having a tough time convincing Dwight to do more with a guy, so I offered him an Edge video.
He said yes, but took his time thinking about what he could do with another dude for the fantasy sequences.
I've been trying to ease out of cock sucking duties, and since I did his Serviced video, I thought I would finally take a chance and have someone else do the Edging.
Ransom has come a long way with his cock sucking skills. He likes to dominate and be dominated. The thought of having a straight guy at his mercy really turned him on, "You mean I can do anything to him?"
No of course, but the idea was to push his limits.
I put Dwight out of his comfort zone right away with some very tight blue undies that fit him snugly. Despite him being a hard and fast baggy-boxer-boy, the undies themselves got him hard. He thought he looked weird in them, but did admit it felt good and his package was really showing. Frankly I think he looked a bit like a bound-up superhero!
I extended the fantasy sequences, so they are practically a movie in and of themselves. I feel like the oral part gets lost, but I keep getting feedback that you all want more. This is a long Edge video at 27 minutes!
It was awesome to be free to film, get a few more angles that I don't normally get, yet retain the 'feel' the other Edge videos have.
The star of the show was actually the massage device my barbershop uses. I practiced on myself first (Research!) and sure enough it felt amazing.
Dwight loved it too, and there is even an out take at the end showing just how much he liked it!
Dwight left the studio thinking that maybe doing more might not be as hard as he thought, so who knows, maybe he will be back for more!?
For those of you who enjoy my cocksucking skills, there is a Serviced video with him as well, but I figured it had been far too long since I aired an Edge video.
Duration: 27:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dwight & Ransom: Edge

Isaiah & Ransom: Edge Niobe

Cast: Isaiah, Ransom
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
An Edge video... done in....Lavender!?
Did some different stuff to try and keep things interesting. It is dang hard to come up with fetish type things each time...and stick within the model's narrow limits.
I actually think this one is pretty cool. Hope you like it.
Isaiah was way aroused. The most turned on I have ever seen a guy. His dick was dripping in the jockstrap I made him wear. (I know, pretty feminine undies, but it went with the theme). He stayed hard from start to finish.
Ransom actually showed up in lavender boxer briefs, so this video was meant to be color themed.
There is a spoiler at the end, so be on alert. Ransom nor Isaiah gauged just how turned on he was!
Without giving too much away (I kept the previews and camcaps deliberately neutral), the first part of the video was designed because Isaiah had incredibly narrows limits.
No cock in mouth, nothing in his butt, no kissing....you name it, it wasn't gonna happen.
Turns out we didn't have to rely on the lavender trick to break his boundaries. He pushed most all of them.
After the shoot, Isaiah said, "Sign me up for full-on work, that was hot!"
Hope you enjoy it as much as these boys had doing it!
Duration: 22:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5834kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isaiah & Ransom: Edge

Время генерации страницы 0.15969 секунды с 9 запросами