View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 06:00 AM   #166
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nerdpervert.com- Zara DuRose - Mouth Job Take 2

Nerdpervert.com- Zara DuRose - Mouth Job Take 2

Description:
My friend,my friend from college,my fucking friend with the lovely big tits and nice arse mmmm. Sorry I got carried away there. Zara and I have had our ups and downs. The shit hit the fan when she actually joined my website and discovered none of it was acting, and how I said anything I could get women to bend over. She didnt like that as she put it, the person she thought she knew didnt exist. I like to think of it like, she was my friend so I actually fucking behaved around her, so much so that she didnt know I was a pervert. Well sorry I always have been, its just it wasn_t until I actually started using a video camera that I realised how talented I was at getting hot bitches to do almost what I want. I say almost as I can think of some pretty fucked up shit in my head I can tell you. Right so we made up and everything was great, we did the sex scene, yes I actually got to fuck my friend that I have wanted to bone for, since forever. I even managed to get her back to suck my dick making an excuse up that she had to swallow for her audition to really stand out, I could of said anal but I had to have a reason why she would come back and anal seemed impossible with Zara. She may of hated me at one point but she told me not to give her any special treatment, so I didnt. I started to con her like the rest of the girls I get through the door. The best thing was since she was my friend and she kind of thought she knew the worst of me now, she took what I said as a friends advice, which made it easier. I was bored one day, I had no emails from potential models, I hadnt seen any fit girls kicking about, it was really really quiet. I asked Scarlet even though it was a stupid question who off the top of her head I could con. I don_t know why I ask her this as she doesn_t really like helping me trick women out of there panties. However she told me to contact Zara, weird how she actually suggested someone for me to dick hmmmm. On second thoughts she probably wanted Zara to tell me to fuck off, thats more like it. So I was all for coming up with some bullshit but then Zara actually asked me, now theres a turn up for the text books. She said she wasnt happy with her first audition as we did have some problems the first time round like lights blowing up and stuff. I guess she must of thought that she had to redo a video because of cum swallowing and that since I had advised her we could use both anyway to make her look super keen by doing more than the usual audition criteria, that she wanted to redo her extra video. Now off course I just wanted to whip my trousers down but I still had to play the friends card, that I thought it was fine and the US agents will love her etc. All this to make her think that Im not after what I can get. It worked like a charm, the friends trust thing worked and before I knew it I was filming her stripping off and showing me that stunning body of hers again. I have to say what a body it was too. I never get tired of groping Zaras stunning arse. She got to work on my hard cock that was already out by the time Zara was naked. We were off to flying start, she was sucking my cock and all the lights were intact this time. Zara keeps getting better at her technique, now adding spit to my cock to get it extra wet when she is wanking off my dick. One thing I love about Zaras cock sucking skills is she takes her time, she sucks it slow, pays attention to the whole of your cock, mixed in some hand job action, and brings you off slowy, instead of feasting on it like its the first cock she_s seen in a decade. Dont get me wrong I like the greedy cock gobblers too but it makes a refreshing change to be brought off slowly. When she got on her knees and I did bust a load well I think its safe to say the spunk did fly and it felt amazing as it spurted out the end of my dick. Friends, you cant beat good friends man.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nerdpervert.com
Info:
File Name : ZaraDuRose_MouthJobTakeTwo_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 560.98 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:29:46

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ZaraDuRose_MouthJobTakeTwo_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.03239 секунды с 9 запросами