View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 05:57 AM   #4373
nedry

Поблагодарили 73 раз(а) в 52 сообщениях

All my threads

nedry Почти всегда - правда.

At the risk of going way back into the archives, Cameron, another question with an old video: did anybody ever catch the number for Amy Green's interview on 20 Oct 2021?

And I can somewhat agree--up to about 2017, you could just about count the number of OT girls I wouldn't want to make babies with on your hands and feet with a few toes to spare, but as the world's changed, more models are going to OnlyFans full-time or newer glamour sites (their former photog Mike Fieldhouse is steadily expanding his own rival network of sites which competes for bookings in the same talent pool), and old favorites are hanging up their heels (admittedly, every so often you see a model try a comeback who'd be better remembered as she was)... well, to get to their required number of sets shot is rather daunting. About 1095 for OT, 365 each OO/OS/AL, 209 each OS&S/LN, 96 VIP, or a total of 2,704 new sets and videos across the entire network per year just to keep up with release schedules. And that's not even allowing reserves in case a mode suddenly drops out before publishing and wants content removed (it's happened) or as with COVID an unplanned shutdown... That's 300 model-days per year, even more for multi-model shoots, and I suspect they're sometimes having to take anyone who'll answer the phone, even having to outsource some to model/photographer Nikolart running a Czech "branch office" shooting Eastern European ladies more usually seen on Met-Art and similar.

Not all bad news, though... Jen Loveheart is an absolute stunner, Luna's cute, Scarlett Jones has that "stacked ginger" thing almost like a young Christina Hendricks if she played her cards right, Lucia Maria has kind of a curvy Italian appeal and Jasmine A while not as well endowed as usually catches my eye has a certain "mysterious exotic beauty" quality to her. Frankly, I think some of what's happening is the world we live in where between market conditions and workplace regulations, you sometimes have to take anyone who'll sign the employment contract.
nedry is offline   Reply With Quote
2 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
marker (04-28-2022), Psdhart (04-30-2022)

Время генерации страницы 0.03313 секунды с 9 запросами