View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 12:55 AM   #162
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,502 раз(а) в 4,243 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nerdpervert.com- Lucy Lane - Santa s Little Fucker

Nerdpervert.com- Lucy Lane - Santa_s Little Fucker

Description:
I fucking hate Christmas, mainly because everything stops, and I mean everything. Everyone wants to spend time with their families and all that bollocks. If Im im honest the real reason I hate Christmas is because, this is the longest I go without trying to tap a piece of arse. Theres usually no sign of any potential new _ on the horizon as everyones too busy doing Christmas things. This year I have a right to fucking hate it even more. I was trying to get into the spirit of things, which is a first for me anyway, when I heard this noise, it set the dog away barking. When I looked it was Scarlet with a big suit case. I thought she was having a clear out and giving some clothes to the local charity shop but it turns out, she was leaving. She claimed that it wasnt working her living here, she didn_t feel like it was her home, she didnt feel like she could invite her friends round as I always try to shag them. She said she needed to clear her head, that she was going to her parents house for Christmas and she just left. I didnt even get a chance to give out her Christmas present. Then I got a text off my mother, she said my father had surprised her and booked a cruise for Christmas. So it turned out I was all on my own at Christmas, fucking shit. I had a visit from Craig asking if I fancied a pint, I said no, I really couldn_t be arsed at all. I texted Lucy to see how she was doing and we got into a text conversation about how she loves Christmas and I hate it, I mean can you blame me now? An hour later Lucy called round to see if I was ok as she said I sounded down. Well no fucking shit I was. I tried not to burden her with my problems but she asked so I explained that Scarlet had left, I was that down about it I nearly told Lucy that what I do was all a con. But luckily she thought the sun shined out of my arse and kept butting in about how wonderful and helpful I was. Good job as even her as nice as she is wouldnt be too happy if she knew it was all a con. To lighten the mood, I ripped off Scarlets name on the present I bought her and gave it to Lucy, I thought what the hell. When she opened it, it was a sexy santa outfit and she asked if she tried it on, would it cheer me up? Too right it fucking would with those candy kane style stockings. She came back in wearing it and wow, how fucking sexy, her tits looked as big as ever and I was getting a twitch in my pants. This was no excuse for an audition, but seemed to go for it, when I started groping her. I wonder, was she going to let me have my wicked way with her to make me feel better????? I know for one thing, I was going to fucking risk it and try. I told her to bend over as I got my cock out, which was fucking rock hard now. I wasted no time, it just come over me so I stuck my cock right up her pussy and started banging away. This was a nice surprise and if this was my Christmas present from Lucy then its fucking better than something I can open. I love Lucys nice round arse and the sound it makes when your fucking her from behind. I then told her to lie on her back so I good ball her as deep as I could ram my cock up. She likes it when you pound her good style. I must admit I really loved fucking her as Mrs Santa, it was really getting me in the spirit of Christmas now. The sex session wouldnt be complete if it wasnt for her sitting on my dick and bouncing on it. Love grabbing onto her fucking arse when she was riding me. Her massive tits where also nearly putting my fucking eyes out. I just wanted to fuck the shit out of her, so I bent her over again and fucked her nice and hard and deep, until I couldnt hold out anymore. It was time to give Lucy a white Christmas and shoot a load all over her pretty face and in her mouth. Well that took my mind off being alone this Christmas, sadly after she went it was back to being miserable. Merry Christmas Fuckers
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nerdpervert.com
Info:
File Name : LucyLaneSantasLittleFucker_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 603.54 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:32:01

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:LucyLaneSantasLittleFucker_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.04338 секунды с 9 запросами